Are you having a "Needed Authentication" error all of the sudden

Discus and support Are you having a "Needed Authentication" error all of the sudden in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Are you having a "Needed Authentication" error all of the sudden (ATT Solution) I did that with Xbox support, was on the phone with them for an hour.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PowPow216, Jan 7, 2019.

1. PowPow216
    PowPow216 Guest

Are you having a "Needed Authentication" error all of the sudden (ATT Solution)
    I did that with Xbox support, was on the phone with them for an hour. Guy was nice, but everything pointed to ATT.

:)

PowPow216, Jan 7, 2019
  2. PowPow216 Win User

I did that with Xbox support, was on the phone with them for an hour. Guy was nice, but everything pointed to ATT.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Many times performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this will resolves those types of issues. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. PowPow216 Win User

I was "late" on a bill, cause they applied my full installation fee on my first bill instead of spreading it, and they just told me to ignore and only part a 3rd of the fee each month which turns out was a lie to try to force me to pay my bill. But even
    after it was resolved this was still the issue. So I'm sure someone at ATT had to have done something.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Agreed - that is a very odd situation that nobody wants.
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

I'm going to agree with PalmettoBling, someone had to either toggle on MAC filtering or manually delete you Xbox, that is not a spontaneous event. As a rule ISPs avoid turning this stuff on because it creates support issues.
Thema:

1. Are you having a "Needed Authentication" error all of the sudden - Similar Threads - Are having Needed

2. Super Meat Boy only has 4 chapters when it’s meant to have 7, update needed? (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Meat Boy only has 4 chapters when it’s meant to have 7, update needed? (Xbox 360): Hi everyone, I was playing super meat boy and I noticed that only up to chapter 4 (hell) exists when there is meant to be 7 chapters in the game. Is there some update or reinstallation I can do...
  3. Have multiple realm worlds and clubs that are unable to be deleted. Need help on how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have multiple realm worlds and clubs that are unable to be deleted. Need help on how...: Howdy so I've looked almost everywhere and even went to Mojang support and tried to find the right link to get rid of both the realm itself and the club that comes created with it. I have 3 realms...
  4. since nov 27th i have been hacked and had unauthorized purchases up to $1000 or more i need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since nov 27th i have been hacked and had unauthorized purchases up to $1000 or more i need...: someone is charging roblox robux since nov and i need to speak to someone to get the money refunded a phone number 7eff738d-dbd3-4e7d-8dcb-99673d162027
  5. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  6. I have a game pass but for some games it says I need to activate a game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a game pass but for some games it says I need to activate a game pass?: My account says I have an active GamePass but when i go to download some games it says i need an active game pass???? d50d2a61-0f4d-4306-b136-9834a5c8e2fb
  7. Xbox live account doesn't have full access and needs a parent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account doesn't have full access and needs a parent.: So I recently got myself an xbox one. However, when trying to do simple things like changing my avatar or playing a backwards compatible game, I need permission from a parent? I am over the age of...
  8. Hitman blood money needs payment while having live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hitman blood money needs payment while having live: Hello all, This week I started a live gold trial with my account and I could download Victor Vran and Overcooked for free, but when I try to download Hitman blood money I have to pay for it. Are...
  9. Xbox One says I need Gold to play online when I already have it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One says I need Gold to play online when I already have it: For the last few weeks, both my sister and I have been taken to a screen that says something along the lines of "Gold is required to play online"(or to an advertisement page for Gold) whenever we...
  10. My 360 have been offline for quite some time and I need to rwdownload my user and games that i ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 360 have been offline for quite some time and I need to rwdownload my user and games that i ...: My 360 have been offline for quite some time and I need to rwdownload my user and games that i had i "My Games".. Can anyone help me how to go about with this? Well, the user is there, but not th...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox authentication needed

2. roblox authentication error xbox