Are you having a "Needed Authentication" error all of the sudden

Discus and support Are you having a "Needed Authentication" error all of the sudden in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Are you having a "Needed Authentication" error all of the sudden (ATT Solution) I did that with Xbox support, was on the phone with them for an hour.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PowPow216, Jan 7, 2019.

1. PowPow216
    PowPow216 Guest

Are you having a "Needed Authentication" error all of the sudden (ATT Solution)
    I did that with Xbox support, was on the phone with them for an hour. Guy was nice, but everything pointed to ATT.

:)

PowPow216, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Are you having a "Needed Authentication" error all of the sudden - Similar Threads - Are having Needed

2. since nov 27th i have been hacked and had unauthorized purchases up to $1000 or more i need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since nov 27th i have been hacked and had unauthorized purchases up to $1000 or more i need...: someone is charging roblox robux since nov and i need to speak to someone to get the money refunded a phone number 7eff738d-dbd3-4e7d-8dcb-99673d162027
  3. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  4. I have a game pass but for some games it says I need to activate a game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a game pass but for some games it says I need to activate a game pass?: My account says I have an active GamePass but when i go to download some games it says i need an active game pass???? d50d2a61-0f4d-4306-b136-9834a5c8e2fb
  5. Xbox live account doesn't have full access and needs a parent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account doesn't have full access and needs a parent.: So I recently got myself an xbox one. However, when trying to do simple things like changing my avatar or playing a backwards compatible game, I need permission from a parent? I am over the age of...
  6. Hitman blood money needs payment while having live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hitman blood money needs payment while having live: Hello all, This week I started a live gold trial with my account and I could download Victor Vran and Overcooked for free, but when I try to download Hitman blood money I have to pay for it. Are...
  7. Xbox One says I need Gold to play online when I already have it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One says I need Gold to play online when I already have it: For the last few weeks, both my sister and I have been taken to a screen that says something along the lines of "Gold is required to play online"(or to an advertisement page for Gold) whenever we...
  8. My 360 have been offline for quite some time and I need to rwdownload my user and games that i ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 360 have been offline for quite some time and I need to rwdownload my user and games that i ...: My 360 have been offline for quite some time and I need to rwdownload my user and games that i had i "My Games".. Can anyone help me how to go about with this? Well, the user is there, but not th...
  9. My PUBG have crashed, need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PUBG have crashed, need help.: Hello, my PUBG isn’t working and I don’t now why. The title screen is not showing the normal PUGB background it is just blue title screen. When I try to go in to the game it just say that I have...
  10. 2 achievements have glitched on me and need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 achievements have glitched on me and need help: So about a week ago I started playing Plants vs Zombies, the arcade version that was a Games with gold title, on my Xbox one. At this point, I should have unlocked every achievement in the game,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roblox authentication error xbox