Are you Looking for a Ghost Clan for XBOX One?

Discus and support Are you Looking for a Ghost Clan for XBOX One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you are looking for a Call of Duty Ghost Clan look no further. Divine Knights have been around for over 6 years now. Add me up GT : Must have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaluNYMets, Apr 29, 2015.

1. MaluNYMets
    MaluNYMets Guest

If you are looking for a Call of Duty Ghost Clan look no further. Divine Knights have been around for over 6 years now.

Add me up GT :

Must have a mic

Must communicate

Must be Mature

You can check out our website as well.
    www.divineknightsclan.com
    go to the Forums - Register and put in an application!!

We are also on PS4 - XBOX One and PC. Also Advanced Warfare on XBOX ONE!

:)

MaluNYMets, Apr 29, 2015
  2. DriflKing91
    DriflKing91 Guest
    Looking for members to join my Ghost Clan

Im looking for member who are looking to join a clan on ghost my clan is called green arrow if anybody is interested hit me up on here or xbox .

DriflKing91, Apr 29, 2015
  3. Looking for cod ghost clan members

I've just created a cod ghost clan called THE G4NG5T3RS and are looking for looking for members

peterthedrummer, Apr 29, 2015
  4. Up1nSpace Win User

RECRUITMENT for homicidal gaming xb1

What age do you have to be to join this clan I am a older gamer looking for a clan....playing GHOST on the XBOX ONE.......Thanks
  5. UnderGround-5FDFE5BD Win User

XBOX ONE & 360 Adult Clan for those 30 and Over

What level is your clan on Ghost? I'm looking for a diamond division clan.
  6. Ceph War Win User

[Xbox One] Ceph Gaming Recruiting

Quick Call of Duty: Ghost Statistic Update

Division: Gold-Platinum

Roster: 16 players

Clan Average Kill/Death: 1.91

Clan Average Win %: 56%

Looking for exceptional Call of Duty: Ghost and Battlefield 4 players who are looking to be apart of a great clan.
  7. ToxicPhreak Win User

Posts your gamertags and games you play here

- COD Ghosts, MW3, BO2, on xbox 360, Titanfall on xbox one. i'm 25 and looking for some good gamers to play ghosts with. I recently left my clan because they were too inactive for me. We were max level and involved in clan wars. I'm just looking
    to find some cool people to play with.
  8. Up1nSpace Win User

already in a clan...but looking for ppl to play extinction or titanfall..and to play with other ppl...xb1

This is the clan forum for gamers looking for a clan only.....Here is a link to the COD GHOST Forums forums.xbox.com/.../3660.aspx
Thema:

1. Are you Looking for a Ghost Clan for XBOX One? - Similar Threads - Are Looking Ghost

2. Forza 7's New Look ghost race for beginners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7's New Look ghost race for beginners: I hate it! Please bring back the Lambos and the non-ghosting. I have built friendships and worked hard on configurations, just to see it all go away without any warning. I see your point in having...
  3. Looking for a Cod Ghosts *SPECTRUM CAMO* code for the Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Cod Ghosts *SPECTRUM CAMO* code for the Xbox: Hello I'm looking for a code for the spectrum camo for cod ghosts for xbox , I'm primarily looking for a new code but if I can't find any I will also be looking for someone's who will license...
  4. Sabre Team 6 looking for fun, mature, respectul members for Ghost Recon Wildlands and Mass ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sabre Team 6 looking for fun, mature, respectul members for Ghost Recon Wildlands and Mass ...: • Multi-gaming 3rd person CO-OP gaming team: Ghost Recon Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda (and Crackdown 3 coming soon)…Looking for co-op players who have/play multiple co-op ST-6...
  5. Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.: I am looking for fun, mature and easy going guys who are interested in playing: Ghost Recon, Mass Effect Andromeda and The Division. I am looking for team, clan and or group of friends who want...
  6. Looking for Players who want to WIN!! XBOX One Ghosts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Players who want to WIN!! XBOX One Ghosts: Join Divine Knights Gaming Clan on XBOX One!! We just won SEASON 28 of SEAL. http://seasnipers.net/seal/SEALtrophy_S28_15_200dpi.jpg This is our 5th Championship on XBOX : Welcome to S.E.A.L. Sea...
  7. Looking for Cod ghost people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Cod ghost people: Im new to cod but been playing it often. Would like more people to play with other then hubby and roommate. Send a message please. 79a44967-4480-4749-9670-191385ef0fe9
  8. Looking for COD: Ghosts Xbox Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for COD: Ghosts Xbox Clan: If anyone has a Xbox 360 COD Ghosts Clan please message my GT: 1143fa10-0cf0-4883-b1ac-ce360ee13a47
  9. Looking for chill and respectful people to be friends with on Xbox One and to play COD Ghost ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for chill and respectful people to be friends with on Xbox One and to play COD Ghost ...: Im 22 years old. Age dont matter as long as your respectful. 15abe64f-1f2b-4737-b23f-b68c44dbd23f
  10. hey, im looking for aussie to play ghost

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey, im looking for aussie to play ghost: hi all, im new to xbox only had COD for a fewdays and im trying to find some aussies to play with as i only end up playing with the USA which sucks as the lag is so bad.. my gamerter tag is i...