Are You Running an iOS 13 Beta and an Insider?

Discus and support Are You Running an iOS 13 Beta and an Insider? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Insiders! Regarding text entry into data fields on Xbox - you have a couple of options; the chatpad, a cell phone or PC running the Xbox Console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChaserSTL, Jul 11, 2019.

1. /u/ChaserSTL
    /u/ChaserSTL Guest

Hello Insiders!

Regarding text entry into data fields on Xbox - you have a couple of options; the chatpad, a cell phone or PC running the Xbox Console App, voice-to-text via Kinect, your game controller, others I can’t think of off the top of my head and perhaps the most painful - your PDP remote.

Anyhow... I just attempted to enter the answer to a question on one of the XB Insider App’s surveys and usually I’m able to use my iPhone to type responses into the fields. An annoying (previously reported) bug has you tapping the Nexus button on your iPhones Xbox App’s remote interface twice to make the App realize you’re trying to enter text - but even after doing this, the usual pop up you normally get when trying to type into the Xbox Insider’s text box, nothing appeared. I ended up “manually” entering my response via the console’s keyboard by using my remote’s directional keypad to click the required letters/punctuation on the console’s keyboard.

So - I’m running a beta version of iOS (iOS 13 Developer Beta 3) and s beta Xbox OS (1906). Kinda tough to pin down who’s the culprit, but I’m curious if anyone else noticed this issue?

Please drop a line in this thread if you’ve experienced the same issue and to the Insider Kings and Queens - should (and if so how) should I report this and to whom?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ChaserSTL
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChaserSTL, Jul 11, 2019
  2. KingMichael2009 Win User

iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller

You can Use it in ios 13 Public Beta
  3. ravary212 Win User

iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller

I have the beta of ios 13, and its pretty buggy and that, but IT IS VERY AWESOME TO PLAY WITH AN XBOX CONTROLLER
  4. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

I believe so yes. All IOS devices.
    I wouldn't say "All iOS devices", cause that would mean a first Gen iPhone/iPad could use the service. If at all possible I'd say everything that uses iOS 12 and up, because iOS 13 is currently in beta (with a Sep. release).
  5. annix Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Have you made sure that you’re running iOS 13 or later? Xbox controllers are only supported on iOS version 13 or later, so if you aren’t updated you won’t have any luck connecting. There’s also some more troubleshooting steps for you here, cheers!

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210414
  6. DJBSE72 Win User

Connecting Controller to iPhone

Hi,

with iOS 12 it's not possible to connect Xbox Controllers.

With iOS 13, that comes in September it will.

meanwhile you would need to have an Apple certified Controller. (MFI)

only a view are available
Thema:

1. Are You Running an iOS 13 Beta and an Insider? - Similar Threads - Are Running iOS

2. Xbox glitches when I run a app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox glitches when I run a app: My xbox is fine when i turn it on but when i put a app like hulu or anything it stats glitching and the screen turns green and black and keeps glitching for like 15 minutes, its very annoying and...
  3. xbox game streaming to windows 10 running like crap

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game streaming to windows 10 running like crap: Any ideas ? Im on a wired connection for both. Nvidia streaming wotrks from pc to tv, so this makes zero sense . Ie always been on an insider dash, so anyone else have this issue or does it work...
  4. xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games: So i just started playing operencia on the PC where my graphics card runs above 84c degrees. my fan is at full throttle but wont reduce it. I tried turning down the settings but it did nothing to...
  5. Jogos Xbox one rodam em Xbox 360?[Xbox one games run on Xbox 360?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos Xbox one rodam em Xbox 360?[Xbox one games run on Xbox 360?]: Tenho um Xbox 360, gostaria de comprar o jogo Fifa, mas só encontro para Xbox one, gostaria de saber se os jogos da console one eh compatível com a 360? [Translation - I have an Xbox 360, I would...
  6. Como ver desde donde ejecuto una aplicacion? [Mod Translation - How to see where I run an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Como ver desde donde ejecuto una aplicacion? [Mod Translation - How to see where I run an...: Ayer me apareció en xbox como que estaba jugando al Star Wars Battlefront 2 pero no tengo ese juego ni instalado ni siquiera descargando, me gustaria poder ver desde donde se abrio esa aplicacion...
  7. XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play: I have the XBOX game pass for PC beta. I'm able to download and install games without any issues. I'm also able to run and fully play certain games flawlessly without issues. However, I've come...
  8. Does it work our cheaper in the long run to buy an xbox one s with a CD drive rather than...

in XboX Insiders
    Does it work our cheaper in the long run to buy an xbox one s with a CD drive rather than...: I've ordered an Xbox one s all digital edition and am now thinking that maybe it would've been a better idea to purchase an alternative version that has a CD drive. Should I make the switch for an...
  9. Smart Card pop up when running Xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Smart Card pop up when running Xbox (beta) app: I've been using the Xbox (beta) app since launch with a Gamepass PC subscription. My job requires a smart card which I do use on occasion from home. For some reason over the past couple of months...
  10. Xbox one X Fan running at max power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Fan running at max power: It just started out of nowhere... one day i turned on my xbox and the fan suddenly started whirring like crazy, the next time i turned it on, it was whisper quiet again. But now im getting...