Are You Running an iOS 13 Beta and an Insider?

Discus and support Are You Running an iOS 13 Beta and an Insider? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Insiders! Regarding text entry into data fields on Xbox - you have a couple of options; the chatpad, a cell phone or PC running the Xbox Console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChaserSTL, Jul 11, 2019.

1. /u/ChaserSTL
    /u/ChaserSTL Guest

Hello Insiders!

Regarding text entry into data fields on Xbox - you have a couple of options; the chatpad, a cell phone or PC running the Xbox Console App, voice-to-text via Kinect, your game controller, others I can’t think of off the top of my head and perhaps the most painful - your PDP remote.

Anyhow... I just attempted to enter the answer to a question on one of the XB Insider App’s surveys and usually I’m able to use my iPhone to type responses into the fields. An annoying (previously reported) bug has you tapping the Nexus button on your iPhones Xbox App’s remote interface twice to make the App realize you’re trying to enter text - but even after doing this, the usual pop up you normally get when trying to type into the Xbox Insider’s text box, nothing appeared. I ended up “manually” entering my response via the console’s keyboard by using my remote’s directional keypad to click the required letters/punctuation on the console’s keyboard.

So - I’m running a beta version of iOS (iOS 13 Developer Beta 3) and s beta Xbox OS (1906). Kinda tough to pin down who’s the culprit, but I’m curious if anyone else noticed this issue?

Please drop a line in this thread if you’ve experienced the same issue and to the Insider Kings and Queens - should (and if so how) should I report this and to whom?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ChaserSTL
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChaserSTL, Jul 11, 2019
  2. DJBSE72 Win User

Connecting Controller to iPhone

Hi,

with iOS 12 it's not possible to connect Xbox Controllers.

With iOS 13, that comes in September it will.

meanwhile you would need to have an Apple certified Controller. (MFI)

only a view are available
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

Message issues

Finally a response, but with only questions and not answers. Mine has been broken since the last update. Everything else works perfectly.
    So to clarify BlueTiger54, the issue is only happening with you on iOS devices correct? Which version iOS are you running (are you running a technical BETA as well?) and please try the steps on this guide

HERE
    to see if it helps out with the issue.

Let us know how it goes!
  4. BrVT Vinny Win User

Xbox App

Maybe you should test the BETA version. It's available on Android, not sure if on iOS
  5. BlueTiger54-19A9E4F8 Win User

Message issues

Finally a response, but with only questions and not answers. Mine has been broken since the last update. Everything else works perfectly.

So to clarify BlueTiger54, the issue is only happening with you on iOS devices correct? Which version iOS are you running (are you running a technical BETA as well?) and please try the steps on this guide

HERE
    to see if it helps out with the issue.

Let us know how it goes!

No beta. I can get messages just fine through the Windows 10 App, or on my Xbox. Xbox.com has only worked off and on for as long as I remember. Version 10.2 (14C92).
  6. Vendecta Win User

Sign me up for the beta iOS app please

Please sign me up for the Xbox Beta App on iOS. :)
Thema:

1. Are You Running an iOS 13 Beta and an Insider? - Similar Threads - Are Running iOS

2. GWG "Meet The Robinsons " don't run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GWG "Meet The Robinsons " don't run.: Ok... my Xbox Live account is registered as a brazilian account. I know theres some limitations in this region (like the GWG episode in the begining of the month), but i believe this shouldn't be...
  3. My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow!

in XBoX on Windows
    My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow!: i have i7-4600M 2.90ghz processor 4g ram and two Gpus:- intet HDg 4600 - AMD radeon HD 8790M (im using a laptop) i think ive done everything that the internet said still nothing works......
  4. Xbox & Game Developers need to stop limiting Games that CAN run at 60FPS on the xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox & Game Developers need to stop limiting Games that CAN run at 60FPS on the xbox one X: Xbox & Game Developers really need to stop limiting FPS game Titles at 30fps that CAN run 60FPS on the Xbox One X. Just because some players are still on the previous version of Xbox one....
  5. Do I need to press the LS button to run in Bo4? Because I do...(Xbox One X BO4 default...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to press the LS button to run in Bo4? Because I do...(Xbox One X BO4 default...: So I have default settings on in Black Ops 4 on Xbox One X and I think I have to press LS on my controller to Sprint...is this true? It says “(Sprint/Hold)” LS I’m not sure if they mean press...
  6. Minecraft won't run in fullscreen mode (Screen Flickering + FPS drop)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't run in fullscreen mode (Screen Flickering + FPS drop): I need help ***Moved from Windows 10/Performance & System failures*** 67625df1-32c5-46de-b7b9-b11e5f52278f
  7. When I run a multiplayer test it says im not connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I run a multiplayer test it says im not connected: Xbox.com/xboxone/teredo Service info is unavailable I've done everything xbox support tells me and nothing works ive tried hard resets I've restarted my router nothing helps is xbox support...
  8. Can an Xbox app running in the background access network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox app running in the background access network?: Hi, just starting to learn about Xbox Dev Mode etc, very interesting. I have developed a program in Visual Studio, C#, that runs on Win 10 PC (and RPi). It listens to UDP output from an Xbox One...
  9. CANT RUN INSTALLATION FILE

in XBoX on Windows
    CANT RUN INSTALLATION FILE: I BUY A GAME IN THE STORE RISE OF NATIONS POR MY PC I PAID FOR IT BUT I CAN NOT INSTALL IT............CA 0444e888-0b99-4e7f-8952-68aaee10bdbc
  10. Cannot run, delete or install games on xbox(beta).

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot run, delete or install games on xbox(beta).: I've bought xbox game pass for pc then downloaded xbox(beta). Everything went ok at first, but one day when I tried to start a game, it didn't work. No prompts and no windows. I checked the...