ARGENT SOUSTRAITE MAIS J AI PAS EU LE JEU !!!!! -[Translation - SILVER SUBTRACT BUT I WAS...

Discus and support ARGENT SOUSTRAITE MAIS J AI PAS EU LE JEU !!!!! -[Translation - SILVER SUBTRACT BUT I WAS... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Je vien d'acheter naruto storm 4 du microsoft store et un message d'erreur apparait mais l'argent est comme meme soustraite de mon compte bainquaire... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FifaProGamerN1, Sep 5, 2019.

1. ARGENT SOUSTRAITE MAIS J AI PAS EU LE JEU !!!!! -[Translation - SILVER SUBTRACT BUT I WAS...

Je vien d'acheter naruto storm 4 du microsoft store et un message d'erreur apparait mais l'argent est comme meme soustraite de mon compte bainquaire alors que j'ai pas acces au jeu , l'icone installer n'apparait pas et l'icone acheter et toujours la

-[Translation - I just bought naruto storm 4 from the microsoft store and an error message appears but the money is like subtracted from my account bainquaire while I have no access to the game, the installer icon does not appear and the
    'icon buy and always the]

:)

FifaProGamerN1, Sep 5, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

ARGENT SOUSTRAITE MAIS J AI PAS EU LE JEU !!!!! -[Translation - SILVER SUBTRACT BUT I WAS NOT THE GAME !!!!!]

Hi FifaProGamerN1,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your purchase of Naruto Storm 4. Are there any other profiles you may have been signed into when attempting to make the purchase? It could be that an account was accidentally signed into
    around the time that you purchased the game.

I hope this helps.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

ARGENT SOUSTRAITE MAIS J AI PAS EU LE JEU !!!!! -[Translation - SILVER SUBTRACT BUT I WAS NOT THE GAME !!!!!]

Hey there FifaProGamerN1

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to have this handed. I can totally understand how this could be pretty confusing. I suggest at this point to contact
    customer support directly to have an agent help find this transaction as well as help you access your content.

When you get the chance, get in contact with them and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello FifaProGamerN1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. What is the error message or error code that came up when you tried to purchase the game? Does the transaction for the game
    appear in your
    order history
    ? Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. FifaProGamerN1 Win User

I was only signed to my main account when i tryed to make the purchase , i also checked my ohter account but the game isn't there either . Is there anything I can do to get the game or at least get my money back ?
  6. FifaProGamerN1 Win User

Im sorry , i dont remember the error message that came up , i close it right after it appeard 😓 and i checked my order history but unfortenetly nothings there either but i have some messages from my bank account that says : YOU COME TO MAKE A TRANSACTION
    OF 19.99 EUR BY YOUR INTERNATIONAL CARD AT MICROSOFT * XBOX.

I can give you pictures of the transaction if necessary
Thema:

ARGENT SOUSTRAITE MAIS J AI PAS EU LE JEU !!!!! -[Translation - SILVER SUBTRACT BUT I WAS...

1. ARGENT SOUSTRAITE MAIS J AI PAS EU LE JEU !!!!! -[Translation - SILVER SUBTRACT BUT I WAS... - Similar Threads - ARGENT SOUSTRAITE MAIS

2. J"ai un solde de 16.40 dollars, mais je ne peux pas jouer avec mes amis. Sol;de impayé....

in XBoX on Consoles
    J"ai un solde de 16.40 dollars, mais je ne peux pas jouer avec mes amis. Sol;de impayé....: Title Translation: I have a balance of 16.40 dollars, but I can not play with my friends Sol, unpaid I always use gift cards to activate my account. je veux utiliser Des cartes cadeaux toujours....
  3. Peut on jouer a sea of thieves sans game pass mais en ayant déjà le jeu [Translation - Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Peut on jouer a sea of thieves sans game pass mais en ayant déjà le jeu [Translation - Can...: Bonjour, J'aimerais savoir si on peut jouer sea of thieves sans le Xbox game pass mais en possédant déj le jeu . ------- [Mod Translation - Hello I would like to know if we can play sea of...
  4. Me conectava antes , mas agora nao consigo mai me conectar no xbox live [Translate] I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me conectava antes , mas agora nao consigo mai me conectar no xbox live [Translate] I...: Tenho um xbox 360 E , me conectava ao x box live normalmente, mas de repente do nada , nao consigo mais me conectar.Dá um erro de conexao. [Translate by Mod] I have an Xbox 360 E, I connected...
  5. Xbox não conecta mais em meu perfil [Translate] Xbox no longer connects to my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox não conecta mais em meu perfil [Translate] Xbox no longer connects to my profile: Olá boa noite, após algumas quedas de energia na minha cidade meu Xbox não conecta mais em meu perfil estando online na minha internet, porém colocando ele offline conecta mas assim que conecto...
  6. [Xbox no Windows 10] Por que não é mais possível jogar o mesmo jogo em dispositivos...

in XBoX on Windows
    [Xbox no Windows 10] Por que não é mais possível jogar o mesmo jogo em dispositivos...: [Title Translation: [Xbox on Windows 10] Why is it no longer possible to play the same game on different devices with the same account?] Olá, tudo bem? Meu nome é Arthur Estigarribia, sou um...
  7. Como faço pra adicionar amigos pq eu não to conseguindo mais antes ate dava[Translation-How...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Como faço pra adicionar amigos pq eu não to conseguindo mais antes ate dava[Translation-How...: Precisa de ajuda [Translation-You need help ] 1ad682df-6d0b-4bc7-93f1-701a68fa87fc
  8. Vendi o xbox one e o comprador não está conseguindo jogar mais os jogos...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vendi o xbox one e o comprador não está conseguindo jogar mais os jogos...: galera, estou com um problemão... eu vendi recentemente meu xbox one com alguns jogos em mídia digital que eu comprei, restaurei o padrão de fábrica porém mantive os jogos. no começo deu problema...
  9. Bought Argents and did not receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Argents and did not receive them: Bought argents and have not received any argents, I've logged and relogged my account restarted my Xbox. I've contacted the skyforge team multiple times with no response. It has been 2 days since...
  10. Transfert argent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfert argent: bonjour, J'ai mit l'argent de ma carte prépayée dans le compte de mon petit frère au lieu du mien , comment pourrais je transferer cette argent ? 71b6122e-977f-4f34-b0d0-00272efe2343