Arizona tv provider not listed

Discus and support Arizona tv provider not listed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Century Link in Queen Creek Arizona 85142, and it doesn't list them in the setup guide for the xbox one tv app. Is there going to be an update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TiredJuggler421, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Arizona tv provider not listed

I have Century Link in Queen Creek Arizona 85142, and it doesn't list them in the setup guide for the xbox one tv app. Is there going to be an update soon that will have it listed?

:)

TiredJuggler421, Mar 21, 2014
  2. Justin26
    Justin26 Guest
    TV provider not listed

You removed my zip code code for my protection? Lol...hey how about you guys stop collecting everyone's purchasing and viewing interest via all your Bing cookies, that will do more for our protection that removing our zip codes. Good lord...

Justin26, Mar 21, 2014
  3. Justin26
    Justin26 Guest
    TV provider not listed

Hello, Ive had my Xbox one almost a year and my cable service provider is still not supported. Anyone have any ideas?

My zip code is [Mod Removed - Please don't post your zip code for your protection] and cable provider is TDS Telecom.

Thanks!

Justin26, Mar 21, 2014
  4. Justin26 Win User

TV provider not listed

You removed my zip code code for my protection? Lol...hey how about you guys stop collecting everyone's purchasing and viewing interest via all your Bing cookies, that will do more for our protection that removing our zip codes. Good lord...
  5. IceStorm III Win User

TV provider

6. xPlayBoyMagicx Win User

TV provider

Yes yes I did, they don't know what I am talking about.
  7. HassanB Win User

ATT and Xbox Ones One Guide

All providers are actually compatible, it's just that some might not be setup at this point in time to use the OneGuide. The list of providers available to select is based on the zipcode you enter during setup. I'm sure Microsoft is working with providers,
    and if yours is not on the list, it might be coming soon.

More information on this topic can be found here.
  8. Kevin Potts Win User

NFL App - Redzone - Comcast

That's funny, they don't even list Comcast as an available subscriber online, only the same providers as those that are listed on the Xbox One app, and they say "You must receive your television service through one of the providers listed above. If your
    TV provider is not listed, NFL Network and/or NFL RedZone is not offered as part of your TV subscription. Contact your TV provider and ask for NFL Network & NFL RedZone online. We are working to add new TV providers, so check back online with us soon to see
    if we've added yours to our list."

Sorry, but I get the NFL network and Redzone as part of my cable subscription from Comcast, this makes no sense the way it's worded above, they need to fix it and say something like we can't come to an agreement with Comcast or explain exactly what the problem
    is.
Thema:

Arizona tv provider not listed

1. Arizona tv provider not listed - Similar Threads - Arizona provider listed

2. My Game pass has not provided.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Game pass has not provided.: Hello, I have just bought game pass ultimate just about 40 minutes ago, my balance has decreased from my card, but my game pass ultimate is not here. What should I do, is there a bug occured?...
  3. I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...

in XboX Insiders
    I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...: Been having this issue all day and its starting to irritate me. With servers it says that the Privacy and Online settings are wrong. But I did as the original thread said, to no avail. My setting...
  5. How do I remove an account from the list on the Xbox Indentity Provider app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove an account from the list on the Xbox Indentity Provider app?: On Windows 10 when logging intoan app such as the Xbox Console Companion App, another app will appear called the Xbox Identity Provider app. I have unused and unneeded accounts listed on this app....
  6. Extremely unhappy with my Xbox One S console and the service provided

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely unhappy with my Xbox One S console and the service provided: First of all, sorry for the long post but there's a very long story with what has happened since I got my first Xbox One S console. So I purchased this console in November 2018, not giving it...
  7. PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUES OF XBOX FAILING ON INITIAL UPDATE WITH NO INFORMATION...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUES OF XBOX FAILING ON INITIAL UPDATE WITH NO INFORMATION...: I just purchased 20 new xbox one's 3 of them are failing on the initial startup update and display this error code: 0x8B050037 0x00000000 0x00000201 I've searched for hours with no results on...
  8. Xbox Identity Provider issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Identity Provider issues: Good afternoon, I have just recently updated to 1903, build 18362.207 to be able to play the xbox (beta) since I own the PC game pass. When trying to play any game that isn't created by Microsoft...
  9. Excess funds deducted. No service provided. Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Excess funds deducted. No service provided. Game Pass: I bought a game pass for INR 50 . However INR 71 got deducted from my account. I have no record of the transaction with Microsoft. The only saving grace is the bank transaction that went through....
  10. Stone Arch Arizona - NOT - Mesa Arch Canyonlands NP Utah - YES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stone Arch Arizona - NOT - Mesa Arch Canyonlands NP Utah - YES: The Deserts collection has a picture with the title "Stone Arch Arizona" That is incorrect. The picture is of Mesa Arch at Canyonlands National Park in Utah. Interesting since it is very close...