Ark client on pc not updating with the Xbox client.

Discus and support Ark client on pc not updating with the Xbox client. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am hosting a dedicated server on Xbox and was playing ark on my pc. Then last night ark had an update for Xbox and not an update for pc. now I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlexanderCalciano, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Ark client on pc not updating with the Xbox client.

I am hosting a dedicated server on Xbox and was playing ark on my pc. Then last night ark had an update for Xbox and not an update for pc. now I can't join my server because it says server client not the same. Please help me fix this.

:)

AlexanderCalciano, Mar 20, 2020
  2. stevest-denis Win User

• same problem here microsoft store won't update the game to the latest version 797.11.
    • Hate to be forced by microsoft to buy game from them to play cross platform. they are not good at game and dont really car i think.
  3. GhostRid3r2160 Win User

Xbox one

Unfortunately the steam client is pc only and will not work on xbox
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Xbox one

There is no official steam app for xbox as it is a PC client. This wouldn't work.
  5. Remember Pluto Win User

Trying to figure out what battlelog is?

Battlelog is also the PC client.
  6. dlCHIEF58 Win User

RE-external hd leads etc question

What you probably need to do is to leave the hard drive attached to a PC and use a DLNA client to access it with the Xbox. However that still probably won't help in the other room unless there is a device hooked up to it that will work as a DLNA client to
    access the hard drive on the PC.
Thema:

1. Ark client on pc not updating with the Xbox client. - Similar Threads - Ark client updating

2. Ark Genesis Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis Season pass: Last year I bought the season pass for ark, I just got around to getting back onto the game and now it says i dont have it and never purchased it. This is a serious problem because now ive put $60...
  3. Ark Survival Game issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Game issue: Every time I load ark on my pc and connect the controller my character wont stop whistling and its annoing f827f3e0-3ca1-46b0-9d0e-e14b107538c5
  4. Ark Genesis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis: So i bought Ark Genesis, when i played the game there was no new Engrams added to the map. Such as The 2 ocean Platforms. I uninstall and reinstall my game and it’s still not there. Anyone having...
  5. xbox (beta) ark game issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox (beta) ark game issue: I just downloaded this game and cannot find a way into any online server. Would someone please be kind enough to point me in the right direction...:D cebff768-9372-4832-9c42-3bca423d09b9
  6. is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account?: is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account? I want to create a server on one pc and go from the same account on another pc to the server I created. Is such an option...
  7. Ark: Survival Evolved update 797.11 not out on Microsoft store PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved update 797.11 not out on Microsoft store PC?: My friend and I are playing cross play, me on xbox and them on PC. I got force pushed an update, moving me from v796.11 to 797.11 last night after he logged off for the night. Today it appears his...
  8. Ark Gen official servers that have crashed

in XboX Insiders
    Ark Gen official servers that have crashed: Does anyone know if the Oc official gen servers were reported to WildCard that they are down? submitted by /u/FLEXxSuperman [link] [comments]
  9. Ark: survival evolved, Update not on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: survival evolved, Update not on microsoft store: The Update on the xbox ark is downloading on my xbox, but not my computer! My friends xbox's say version 797.11, but my computer and my friends computers still say version 796.11! The updates not...
  10. ARK Xbox One client on Windows 10 Not Able to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK Xbox One client on Windows 10 Not Able to Install: I purchased ARK survival evolved on Xbox One, then downloaded it to my windows 10 PC, I played for a while exited out, then tried to get back in and it would load for as split second then crash....