Ark genesis season pass

Discus and support Ark genesis season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought this but it doesnt seem to upload properly. I still cant access the new worlds or creatures... also, doesnt take up any space on drive..... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoomyChalice728, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Ark genesis season pass

Hi, I bought this but it doesnt seem to upload properly. I still cant access the new worlds or creatures... also, doesnt take up any space on drive.. uninstalled and reinstalled many times and already did a hard reset but no help.

Suggestions?

:)

RoomyChalice728, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Issues with Ark Genesis

Also, by the way, the Genesis DLC is part of the Season Pass for Ark Survival Evolved.
  3. Lance.1 Win User

Ark survival evolved genesis season pass not working

Ark I have bought Genesis season pass but I can't download it for the xbox one
  4. schnurren Win User

Can't install ARK: Genesis Season Pass content for Windows 10.

Hello kamon3169,

Is it possible that you purchased ARK : Genesis Season Pass from the Xbox or something? As it seems, said Season Pass have two different versions, one for Xbox One and one for PC.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

ARK: Genesis Season Pass

Xbox Support are aware of an issue were some users are having difficulty downloading content to their Xbox. This might be what you are experiencing. There is nothing you can do but wait until it is fixed.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Ark genesis season pass

Hello RoomyChalice728,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased Ark: Genesis, but you do not have access to the content. Ark: Genesis has not been released by the developer at this time. Since you purchased the content, you will have access
    to it as soon as it is released. If you would like more information on when that content will become available in the game, we recommend

reaching out to the developer
    . We hope this information helps RoomyChalice728!
Thema:

Ark genesis season pass

1. Ark genesis season pass - Similar Threads - Ark genesis season

2. Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game: I had just purchased the genesis dlc and season pass for 35$ but when i go to try and find it in the loading screen or main menu i cant find anthing for it. I knwo it says it comes with 2 map...
  3. Ark Genesis Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis Season pass: Last year I bought the season pass for ark, I just got around to getting back onto the game and now it says i dont have it and never purchased it. This is a serious problem because now ive put $60...
  4. ARK: Genesis Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK: Genesis Season Pass: We recently bought and installed ARK: Genesis Season Pass as well as Ark: Genesis part 1 but we are unable to play it. It says it is installed but it doesn't show up in my "Games". Or in my "All...
  5. Ark Genesis season pass , is it play anywhere compatible ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Genesis season pass , is it play anywhere compatible ?: All other game passes have been play anywhere compatible . I have heard that genesis is also supposed to be play anywhere usable but is currently bugged . when can I expect a fix on microsofts...
  6. Can’t download Ark Genesis season pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t download Ark Genesis season pass: I bought ark genesis season pass via xbox, then went to download it in Microsoft store to host a server. It says I own it but every time I try to download it it says error and to check downloads...
  7. Can't install ARK: Genesis Season Pass content for Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install ARK: Genesis Season Pass content for Windows 10.: The issue I'm having is that I can not install the ARK: Genesis content to my PC at all. At first my microsoft store said that I didn't even own the season pass but now I can see that I own the...
  8. File share ark genesis season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File share ark genesis season pass: So I recently bought the new season pass for ark and my file share partner told me the store is saying he doesn't own it e3631db4-de29-4832-b03c-e8006e5c4f60
  9. Ark survival evolved genesis season pass not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark survival evolved genesis season pass not working: So i just brought the genesis season pass for ark, from the xbox store and even though it says i own this product, and its on my order history i still am un-abled to actually access it on the game...
  10. ark genesis season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark genesis season pass: Why can I not download it and get hl the pet it wouldn't show up please help d830218a-ef9d-49d5-9a51-e21d887ccfa9