Ark genesis season pass

Discus and support Ark genesis season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought this but it doesnt seem to upload properly. I still cant access the new worlds or creatures... also, doesnt take up any space on drive..... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoomyChalice728, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Ark genesis season pass

Hi, I bought this but it doesnt seem to upload properly. I still cant access the new worlds or creatures... also, doesnt take up any space on drive.. uninstalled and reinstalled many times and already did a hard reset but no help.

Suggestions?

:)

RoomyChalice728, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Issues with Ark Genesis

Also, by the way, the Genesis DLC is part of the Season Pass for Ark Survival Evolved.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Ark genesis season pass

Hello RoomyChalice728,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased Ark: Genesis, but you do not have access to the content. Ark: Genesis has not been released by the developer at this time. Since you purchased the content, you will have access
    to it as soon as it is released. If you would like more information on when that content will become available in the game, we recommend

reaching out to the developer
    . We hope this information helps RoomyChalice728!
  4. Jr Etwon Win User

Ark genesis season pass

Just to clarify are you uninstalling the game itself or just the season pass.
  5. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

ark genesis season pass

You have to wait until the launch date in order to acquire the content.
  6. dragonnite37 Win User

ark genesis season pass

I don't have the robot and I purchased the item
Thema:

Ark genesis season pass

1. Ark genesis season pass - Similar Threads - Ark genesis season

2. ark genesis season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark genesis season pass: Why can I not download it and get hl the pet it wouldn't show up please help d830218a-ef9d-49d5-9a51-e21d887ccfa9
  3. Non dedicated ark session

in XBoX on Windows
    Non dedicated ark session: How can I join my friends non dedicated ark session he playing on his xbox from my pc 82fc97fc-c21c-4889-91c0-54880e47fe39
  4. Unable to Retrieve Address Ark Survival

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Retrieve Address Ark Survival: Hi, trying to find a solution to a problem that's been around for years playing Ark Survival. Error: Unable to Retrieve Address. I tried clearing cache, hard reset, reset the console, deleted...
  5. Ark wont load private server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark wont load private server: I cant seem to get ark to load a private server. I can play official servers and my friends can all load onto private server. Anyone have similar experiences? f88fbdf0-7103-44c1-9216-bd0036f5253c
  6. Ark beta app PC cannot retrieve address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ark beta app PC cannot retrieve address: I have ark installed on the beta app on my PC. I can access the game and server on my console, I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game on the computer. I disabled my firewall I can login and...
  7. Ark Genesis separate on Xbox and Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis separate on Xbox and Windows 10.: I thought I would ask something here, as I cannot find the issue anywhere else. I recently went to buy the ark Genesis DLC From my laptop through the Microsoft store. I made the purchase and then...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved - DLC Genesis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved - DLC Genesis: I have bought and downloaded Genesis DLC for Ark but I cannot work out how to use it/find it. I have tried to search for it inside the game, looked through all the maps and also the online maps...
  9. Issues with Ark Genesis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Ark Genesis: I bought and installed the Ark Genesis Season Pass on Xbox One but nothing shows up as far as a new map on the game. Did I do it wrong or are there any additional steps I need to take to play...
  10. ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ARK Genesis. Thoughts?: As we all know, Arks origin and purpose got revealed in the Extinction DLC and it makes sense that all these Arks exist with different animals and biomes, even fictional dinos and everything. With...