ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

Discus and support ARK Genesis. Thoughts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As we all know, Arks origin and purpose got revealed in the Extinction DLC and it makes sense that all these Arks exist with different animals and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ellarianora, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Ellarianora
    Ellarianora Guest

ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

As we all know, Arks origin and purpose got revealed in the Extinction DLC and it makes sense that all these Arks exist with different animals and biomes, even fictional dinos and everything. With Genesis soon to be released, I can't wait to delve into a
    new Ark and explore, I'll be taking my Managarmr with me. I love that thing. Anyway, from the recent trailer, the Chinchilla-lemur-looking thing known as the "Shapeshifter" looks cool. I really like the idea of 'evolving' could you say your tames with element.
    I'm excited for some new dinos. What are you thoughts, theories and/or ideas with this upcoming DLC?

:)

Ellarianora, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Epic Louie Win User

ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

I played it a few times, but couldn't really get into it.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

I have heard mixed things about ark on the xbox, but this might be a interesting update. I hope they keep up with support due to I heard through the grape vine the support was a bit mixed for consoles.
  4. Ellarianora Win User

ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

Or at least be included in the season pass instead of having to buy a new season pass. It makes no sense. 2 season passes for one game is mad haha
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

To be honest I couldn't really get into Ark, time-consuming.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

Time consuming but great game
Thema:

ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

1. ARK Genesis. Thoughts? - Similar Threads - ARK Genesis Thoughts

2. Ark no se descarga [Translate] Ark doesn't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark no se descarga [Translate] Ark doesn't download: El problema es el siguiente tengo el gamepass y pongo a descargar el ark pesa 76,38 gb bien yo tengo ese espacio el juego comienza la descarga pero al llegar ala cantidad de 9,8 gb ya la descarga...
  3. Ark Survival Evolved xbox and pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved xbox and pc: Hello, i have a question. I am a pc gamer but have an xbox one my family plays on. my daughter was watching me play Ark and wanted to play as well. my question is that if i purchase it for 1, do i...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 - Cannot connect to server after dedicated host pc gets locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 - Cannot connect to server after dedicated host pc gets locked: My current setup to host this game is I have a Virtual Machine running on a hypervisor server (using Hyper-V), this VM runs Windows 10. I start up the game and host the server, the only way I...
  5. ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox One versus live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox One versus live gold: dobry den, kde si koupíte hru ARK: Evolve Survival - Xbox One a hraji pouze singl player budu potrebovat nadale kupovat live gold nebo game pass .. ____ [Translation - hello, where you buy ARK:...
  6. Ark: Survival Evolved won't download on ACER Laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved won't download on ACER Laptop: Hi there, I have just purchased a subscription to Xbox game pass so I can play several titles whenever I wish. Ark: Survival Evolved is one of those titles. Whenever I attempt to access the title,...
  7. [FR] ARK Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [FR] ARK Steam: bonjour j ai ark sur steam et je voulais savoir si c était possible de jouer avec mon cousin qui est sur xbox merci d avance [Translate by Mod] hello I ark on steam and wanted to know if it...
  8. ark survival evolved RUS

in XBoX on Windows
    ark survival evolved RUS: Why is the ark survival evolved console in Russian and the PC in English? Why do I need a Game Pass then? 1bac9e76-1ef0-482f-a298-03b2b401780e
  9. Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?: Hi, My husband and I decided to buy Ark: Survival Evolved so that we could play together. We have tried playing split-screen on the Xbox One on a non-dedicated server (with a friend joining in on...
  10. Ark still taking up 60gb+ of space after being uninstalled.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark still taking up 60gb+ of space after being uninstalled.: I recently decided to check out Ark on the game pass for PC. I had 320gb of available storage before downloading. I played the game for about an hour and then uninstalled. But when I checked how...