ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

Discus and support ARK Genesis. Thoughts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As we all know, Arks origin and purpose got revealed in the Extinction DLC and it makes sense that all these Arks exist with different animals and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ellarianora, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Ellarianora
    Ellarianora Guest

ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

As we all know, Arks origin and purpose got revealed in the Extinction DLC and it makes sense that all these Arks exist with different animals and biomes, even fictional dinos and everything. With Genesis soon to be released, I can't wait to delve into a
    new Ark and explore, I'll be taking my Managarmr with me. I love that thing. Anyway, from the recent trailer, the Chinchilla-lemur-looking thing known as the "Shapeshifter" looks cool. I really like the idea of 'evolving' could you say your tames with element.
    I'm excited for some new dinos. What are you thoughts, theories and/or ideas with this upcoming DLC?

:)

Ellarianora, Sep 1, 2019
  2. ZenKiller08 Win User

Ark Genesis not installing win 10 pc.

Is Ark Genesis even available yet? I've heard of many delays.
  3. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Issues with Ark Genesis

Also, by the way, the Genesis DLC is part of the Season Pass for Ark Survival Evolved.
  4. angelicviki Win User

Whos excited for up coming games?

I'm excited for those too, but definitely excited for Genesis the next ark DLC also!
  5. Lance.1 Win User

Ark survival evolved genesis season pass not working

Ark I have bought Genesis season pass but I can't download it for the xbox one
  6. DAVIIKUS Win User

Ark Genesis

the truth is that I don't play this game because when I tried it it works very slow and I think it is not finished but when there is a lot of graphic load it slows down a lot it is unbearable
Thema:

ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

1. ARK Genesis. Thoughts? - Similar Threads - ARK Genesis Thoughts

2. Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game: I had just purchased the genesis dlc and season pass for 35$ but when i go to try and find it in the loading screen or main menu i cant find anthing for it. I knwo it says it comes with 2 map...
  3. How can we remove Genesis pack from ARK?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can we remove Genesis pack from ARK?: Downloaded Genesis for my son on XBox One worked at first, now he can’t spawn in stuff and it freezes often. We want to completely remove the Genesis pack. We have already tried resetting system...
  4. Ark Genesis Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis Season pass: Last year I bought the season pass for ark, I just got around to getting back onto the game and now it says i dont have it and never purchased it. This is a serious problem because now ive put $60...
  5. Ark Genesis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis: So i bought Ark Genesis, when i played the game there was no new Engrams added to the map. Such as The 2 ocean Platforms. I uninstall and reinstall my game and it’s still not there. Anyone having...
  6. Why does ark evolved genesis keep turning off my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does ark evolved genesis keep turning off my xbox: Anyone else having a problem with just arks genesis not being able to play single player due to it loading then shutting my xbox off and saying its overheating it definitely is not. Does not...
  7. Ark Genesis Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis Issue: Hello! So I have had Ark Genesis pre ordered until it came out. I got on my xbox to check if the dlc was downloading and the season pass, they both were just fine. When the dlc finished I got on...
  8. ARK: Genesis Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK: Genesis Season Pass: We recently bought and installed ARK: Genesis Season Pass as well as Ark: Genesis part 1 but we are unable to play it. It says it is installed but it doesn't show up in my "Games". Or in my "All...
  9. ARK Genesis help

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Genesis help: i have ARK survival evolved and the Genesis Pass 1 but it will not download on my Computer why is that i have done the following -cycle power aka shut it down and turn it on -uninstalled and...
  10. Ark Genesis season pass , is it play anywhere compatible ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Genesis season pass , is it play anywhere compatible ?: All other game passes have been play anywhere compatible . I have heard that genesis is also supposed to be play anywhere usable but is currently bugged . when can I expect a fix on microsofts...