Ark genisis season pass

Discus and support Ark genisis season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ive bought the season pass but not got the free pet. Allso it says i own thepass but i dnt see any thing to do with it in the update or dl part on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chickenflue, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Chickenflue
    Chickenflue Guest

Ark genisis season pass

Hi ive bought the season pass but not got the free pet. Allso it says i own thepass but i dnt see any thing to do with it in the update or dl part on my xbox. But while browsing. Ive noticed 2 diffrent season passes one says owned the

other says buy now. Whats the diffrence n how do i knw i own the rigone help

:)

Chickenflue, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

Ark genisis season pass

This is probably going to be the best place to start:

https://www.wildcardstudios.com/support/

For in game content it is normally going to be the publisher that provides support
  3. VGN Shini Win User

Ark genisis season pass

Hey there Chickenflue,

All that has been said here seems to be correct so far from the other reply's. I just want to let you have some comfort in knowing that you have a few people saying the same thing and this should help your choices of confusion. Have a great rest of your
    day.
  4. Chickenflue Win User

Ark genisis season pass

Yea its suppose to be in ur inventry. But i was wondering how do i check if i have correct season pass theres 2 of them there identical one says i own it other says buy now so im confused
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Ark genisis season pass

Hi Chicken,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend reaching out to Studio Wildcard on how to access the pet from the DLC. The Genesis season pass gives access to both genesis DLC which the first one is coming out on Feb. 25, 2020. Doesn't state in description
    on how to obtain the pet, so guessing it would be in game somehow. Literally looked all over to try and find anything so would be best to go to Wildcard or Ark forums.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. scotthuntington Win User

Why does ark evolved genesis keep turning off my xbox

I've already done all that. Only ark genisis dlc map seems to do it all other games including the ark other maps work fine
Thema:

Ark genisis season pass

1. Ark genisis season pass - Similar Threads - Ark genisis season

2. wy when i look at a tame on ark a wiso blow

in XBoX on Windows
    wy when i look at a tame on ark a wiso blow: wy when i look at a tame on ark a wiso blou 352957ca-ce45-47e8-b05d-8f523e2fda89
  3. question sur ark[Translation-question on ark]

in XBoX on Windows
    question sur ark[Translation-question on ark]: bonjour je joue sur pc via l'application compagnon xbox je n'arrive pas accéder au option dans le menu du jeu quand je suis dans le menu principal, dés que je clic dessus le jeu se ferme... Et...
  4. Ark Genesis Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis Season pass: Last year I bought the season pass for ark, I just got around to getting back onto the game and now it says i dont have it and never purchased it. This is a serious problem because now ive put $60...
  5. Ark Survival Game issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Game issue: Every time I load ark on my pc and connect the controller my character wont stop whistling and its annoing f827f3e0-3ca1-46b0-9d0e-e14b107538c5
  6. Ark Genesis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis: So i bought Ark Genesis, when i played the game there was no new Engrams added to the map. Such as The 2 ocean Platforms. I uninstall and reinstall my game and it’s still not there. Anyone having...
  7. xbox (beta) ark game issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox (beta) ark game issue: I just downloaded this game and cannot find a way into any online server. Would someone please be kind enough to point me in the right direction...:D cebff768-9372-4832-9c42-3bca423d09b9
  8. is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account?: is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account? I want to create a server on one pc and go from the same account on another pc to the server I created. Is such an option...
  9. ark genisis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark genisis: down loaded the dlc 3 times it shows its downloaded and still ready to download a9a5d687-b4c6-41ac-b11b-f1d018973822
  10. Ark genisis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark genisis: Ok so I bought and downloaded the Ark Genisis season pass i did all of the updates today and I'm finally ready to play.... but when i go into ark the new map is there but wen i try to play it says...