Ark on game pass pc crash at launch

Discus and support Ark on game pass pc crash at launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, ARK crash at launch with a blue screen, after that the game close crash and i return to the office can you help me ? please i want to play this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlorianD-35, May 14, 2022.

1. FlorianD-35
    FlorianD-35 Guest

Hey, ARK crash at launch with a blue screen, after that the game close crash and i return to the office can you help me ? please i want to play this game

:)

FlorianD-35, May 14, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello FlorianD, this only happens to Ark or happens with some other game, does the system show some error message when the game does not work?

Also have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. Rzarcasm Win User

Ark survival evolved with xbox game pass

If i buy xbox pass and download ark for free, will i able to join steam ARK servers or EPIC ark servers, plz let me know so that i can buy it.
    The Xbox Game Pass will only allow you to play with the Xbox Game Pass for PC, and Xbox versions.
  4. OwlGreen Win User

Game Pass PC Crashing on Game Launch

Yes both are updated. I've tried both repairing and reinstalling the Xbox client as well.
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Game Pass PC Crashing on Game Launch

Hi,

have you looked if the your app and windows 10 are up to date?
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Ark BSOD Crash

I didn't see what you wrote about "ext_crater_forest_near_2". I found in an internet search with the first result being Ark support forums for this topic. It looks like some have had success in fixing it, but it varies by each user's posts. Have you submitted
    a ticket with Ark Support to get technical advice for the game from them. If you're only having issues with the game, and not any other area of your PC then they might have more information. Are you playing using Game Pass PC? If so you might try reinstalling
    the game using the Xbox app instead of the Store app. That's a large file size to just reinstall though, unless you have no data caps.

External Link - Ark Forums

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/379368-crashing-upon-loading-in/

External Link - Ark Support

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/
Thema:

1. Ark on game pass pc crash at launch - Similar Threads - Ark game pass

2. join failed when playing ARK on PC (xbox game pass for pc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    join failed when playing ARK on PC (xbox game pass for pc): Hello, I'm having issues to connect and play with my friends today, yesteerday it was working just fine but today i keep getting the error "failed to join". All of my friends have game pass for...
  3. Ark game pass screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark game pass screen: I get in Ark Survival and get to the main menu but when I press join ark it takes me to the game pass subscription option. I don’t want the game pass I already have the game. Why will it not let...
  4. Ark survival evolved with xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark survival evolved with xbox game pass: If i buy xbox pass and download ark for free, will i able to join steam ARK servers or EPIC ark servers, plz let me know so that i can buy it. 9c8d0ae4-8f71-453b-9c15-17bec51fc711
  5. ARK: Survival Evolved on Game Pass PC - Xbox Live Login Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK: Survival Evolved on Game Pass PC - Xbox Live Login Issues: Hi. I'm having an issue where I can't log in to Xbox Live when I load ARK. I get to the point of pressing the Start button, it loads up the Xbox Live log in bit, but then gives me the error...
  6. Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game: I had just purchased the genesis dlc and season pass for 35$ but when i go to try and find it in the loading screen or main menu i cant find anthing for it. I knwo it says it comes with 2 map...
  7. Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc: i have my xbox game pass ultimate for pc and can i play with my friend who has arc in steam, eventually we both have windows 10 and we both play from the pc platform...
  8. Ark Game Pass Unable to login to Xbox Live when logged in ....

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Game Pass Unable to login to Xbox Live when logged in ....: SO I just downloaded this game with Game Pass as I am looking to play with friends who play on Xbox etc. Main issue is whenever I try to play the game I just get the main title screen with the...
  9. Ark Survival, game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival, game pass: Quero saber como por o ark em português já vi videos na internet q tem que modificar arquivo do jogo porem não consigo acessar [Translation-I want to know how for the Ark in Portuguese I have...
  10. ARK no Game Pass suporte apenas para o inglês? [Translate] ARK in Game Pass support only...

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK no Game Pass suporte apenas para o inglês? [Translate] ARK in Game Pass support only...: Eu estou tentando jogar ARK a alguns dias, paguei o game pass pra isso, porem eu nao achei forma de colocar em pt-BR, fui ver e estava dizendo nas especificações "suporte de idiomas: ingles" entao...