Ark Survival Evolved Bundle with the new Diskless Xbox

Discus and support Ark Survival Evolved Bundle with the new Diskless Xbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I think with the new Xbox should be marketed with Ark this would be advantageous for a few reasons as follows Ark is the better with more players, Its... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Montypintok, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Montypintok
    Montypintok Guest

I think with the new Xbox should be marketed with Ark this would be advantageous for a few reasons as follows Ark is the better with more players, Its not expensive for the license, Xbox could push Sony again for the cross platform play, and it could lasso
    a few more people back to the more powerful Xbox one running the game and also it's just not a terribly long download time in reference to how large the game is.

:)

Montypintok, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Dazee041 Win User

I too agree that Arc Survival should be available on the new xbox 1S
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Ark survival is part of the game pass so I don't think it will have any appeal as a bundle, when there are new titles that can offer more.
  4. Albert X Win User

This is game I really have to get in to. It's on my Backlog unfortunately.
  5. I amElgie Win User

I would agree that this would be beneficial arks player base needs a boost of more casual players on the servers also I

Survival games don't get much recognition these days (with the exception of Minecraft of course)
  6. AdamYeti Win User

I think that's a pretty good idea. If it stayed around the price point of the console alone, many people would opt for the bundle, in my opinion.
Thema:

1. Ark Survival Evolved Bundle with the new Diskless Xbox - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evolved

2. Installing Game Code: 0x803F8001 - Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing Game Code: 0x803F8001 - Ark Survival Evolved: Hi all, When I am trying to install Ark: Survival Evolved on my windows 10 PC I am getting the error below: SOMETHING WENT WRONG Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You...
  3. Ark Survival Evolved - DLC Genesis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved - DLC Genesis: I have bought and downloaded Genesis DLC for Ark but I cannot work out how to use it/find it. I have tried to search for it inside the game, looked through all the maps and also the online maps...
  4. How does anyone upload images to be painted on canvas and flags in ark survival evolved...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does anyone upload images to be painted on canvas and flags in ark survival evolved...: I've hear that some people can upload their own images to ark survival evolved on the Xbox one to apply them to canvas and flags to mark their tribe group symbols from pc and it's been mentioned...
  5. Ark survival evolved modding contest on the wild card forums?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark survival evolved modding contest on the wild card forums?: Hi when I visit their official forums and website they happen to host modding contests or something I'm pretty that relates to the latest island valguero map that came out and added this past year...
  6. Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc: i have my xbox game pass ultimate for pc and can i play with my friend who has arc in steam, eventually we both have windows 10 and we both play from the pc platform...
  7. Ark survival evolved building gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark survival evolved building gameplay: Hi i play ark survival evolved on the Xbox one on single player only and thinking about building hyrule castle from breath of the wild as a base but i don't know it's limits or would it cause lag...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved will not launch on Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved will not launch on Pc: It launches fine on my Xbox one, and from steam, but from both the microsoft store and the Xbox Beta App i can not get the game to play. I have uninstalled the game multiple times, and the apps,...
  9. Ark: Survival Evolved Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved Crashing: Downloaded the game twice from the store, as I have gamepass and wanted to try it. Both times took 5 days to download (Yes. My Internet sucks, I know) And both times I have the same error. Second...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose...