Ark Survival Evolved Bundle with the new Diskless Xbox

Discus and support Ark Survival Evolved Bundle with the new Diskless Xbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I think with the new Xbox should be marketed with Ark this would be advantageous for a few reasons as follows Ark is the better with more players, Its... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Montypintok, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Montypintok
    Montypintok Guest

I think with the new Xbox should be marketed with Ark this would be advantageous for a few reasons as follows Ark is the better with more players, Its not expensive for the license, Xbox could push Sony again for the cross platform play, and it could lasso
    a few more people back to the more powerful Xbox one running the game and also it's just not a terribly long download time in reference to how large the game is.

:)

Montypintok, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Dazee041 Win User

I too agree that Arc Survival should be available on the new xbox 1S
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Ark survival is part of the game pass so I don't think it will have any appeal as a bundle, when there are new titles that can offer more.
  4. Albert X Win User

This is game I really have to get in to. It's on my Backlog unfortunately.
  5. I amElgie Win User

I would agree that this would be beneficial arks player base needs a boost of more casual players on the servers also I

Survival games don't get much recognition these days (with the exception of Minecraft of course)
  6. AdamYeti Win User

I think that's a pretty good idea. If it stayed around the price point of the console alone, many people would opt for the bundle, in my opinion.
Thema:

1. Ark Survival Evolved Bundle with the new Diskless Xbox - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evolved

2. Ark Survival Evolved xbox and pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved xbox and pc: Hello, i have a question. I am a pc gamer but have an xbox one my family plays on. my daughter was watching me play Ark and wanted to play as well. my question is that if i purchase it for 1, do i...
  3. Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 - Cannot connect to server after dedicated host pc gets locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 - Cannot connect to server after dedicated host pc gets locked: My current setup to host this game is I have a Virtual Machine running on a hypervisor server (using Hyper-V), this VM runs Windows 10. I start up the game and host the server, the only way I...
  4. ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox One versus live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox One versus live gold: dobry den, kde si koupíte hru ARK: Evolve Survival - Xbox One a hraji pouze singl player budu potrebovat nadale kupovat live gold nebo game pass .. ____ [Translation - hello, where you buy ARK:...
  5. Ark: Survival Evolved won't download on ACER Laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved won't download on ACER Laptop: Hi there, I have just purchased a subscription to Xbox game pass so I can play several titles whenever I wish. Ark: Survival Evolved is one of those titles. Whenever I attempt to access the title,...
  6. ark survival evolved RUS

in XBoX on Windows
    ark survival evolved RUS: Why is the ark survival evolved console in Russian and the PC in English? Why do I need a Game Pass then? 1bac9e76-1ef0-482f-a298-03b2b401780e
  7. Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?: Hi, My husband and I decided to buy Ark: Survival Evolved so that we could play together. We have tried playing split-screen on the Xbox One on a non-dedicated server (with a friend joining in on...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved PC Music Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved PC Music Bug: I've been playing the microsoft version of ark on my pc so I can play with my friends but I keep encountering the same issue with music, the combat music isn't working and a few other triggers for...
  9. ark survival evolved update

in XBoX on Windows
    ark survival evolved update: I was trying to play ark with my friends from my pc but when I opened the game from the Microsoft store it doesn't have the new map on it. I went and checked for an update but there wasn't one, so...
  10. Ark: Survival evolved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: Survival evolved.: So, I tried to download the new update for ark today that adds the new map but it stopped at 15%. I tried to fix it myself because I can usually fix it pretty easily. This time was different....