Ark survival evolved crashes immediatly after launch on windows 10 play anywhere.

Discus and support Ark survival evolved crashes immediatly after launch on windows 10 play anywhere. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I downloaded Ark survival evolved from the Microsoft store and every time I try opening it, it crashes before it ever opens the game. I have the event... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CawallsDeep, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:32 AM.

1. CawallsDeep
    CawallsDeep Guest

Ark survival evolved crashes immediatly after launch on windows 10 play anywhere.

I downloaded Ark survival evolved from the Microsoft store and every time I try opening it, it crashes before it ever opens the game. I have the

event viewer logs
    but cant make sense of them.

I've tried reinstalling several times, different drives, resetting store app, disabling antivirus and all other running applications. I've also tried all the suggestions in this

The game also has a lock symbol when searching for it in the search bar.

Ark survival evolved crashes immediatly after launch on windows 10 play anywhere. [​IMG]

:)

2. NaZoooom Win User

Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

Hi Hüseyin_572,

I believe that Ark Survival Evolved is not a cross platform game. I understand you and your friend are using Windows 10 but there is no cross play with Ark Survival Evolved between Xbox GamePass Beta and Steam.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Ark Survival Evolved xbox and pc

Hello bladeturbo,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you will be able to play

Ark: Survival Evolved
    on both Xbox One and Windows 10 if you purchase it for one of the devices. The game is an

Xbox Play Anywhere game
    . This means that once you purchase the game it will be available to download on both Xbox One and Windows 10. We hope this information helps!
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

Ark not loading

hello there and thank you for coming to the forums, sorry to hear you are having some problems getting Ark to load up.

i dont know too much when it comes to pc gaming but i did find a link that could possibly help it gives multiple things to do to get it working with windows 10 -> Ark
    Survival Evolved issues on windows 10

hope it helps.

xba hype
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Ark Survival Evolved

I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything
    that messes with my game files help?

*** Moved from Apps on Windows 10***
    Are you using the stream version or the xbox play anywhere version
Thema:

1. Ark survival evolved crashes immediatly after launch on windows 10 play anywhere. - Similar Threads - Ark survival evolved

2. ARK survival evolved on Xbox Gamepass.

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK survival evolved on Xbox Gamepass.: Hello, I am experiencing issues with the game ARK: Survival Evolved. I was really excited to play this game with my friends on Xbox but, when I went to buy this game. I choose which file to...
  3. Ark survival evolved player dedicated server bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved player dedicated server bug: I have been made aware on many Facebook ark survival evolved groups that there appears to be a bug in the menu system when you accidentally chose Player dedicated ark from the drop down menu it...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: Anyone having an issue where ark won't launch? I click on "play" and a white windowed screen pops up then closes immediately. I've checked that windows is uptodate. The drivers are all good to go,...
  5. Ark: Survival Evolved Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved Problem: Whenever I try to click "Join Ark" It says "Unable to complete action. Please check account privileges." I have tried changing Xbox and Microsoft settings but have had no luck. I am playing on a...
  6. Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: I cannot name my character or any items in game. From what I gathered from the official forums, this is an issue that only affects Gamepass/xbox users. Is this related to the recent outage? I...
  7. Syncing Data stuck at 0% on Ark: Survival Evolved

in XBoX on Windows
    Syncing Data stuck at 0% on Ark: Survival Evolved: Let me first say I've tried everything I can find on the internet about this syncing data 0% problem with games such as Forza Horizon, state of decay, gears of war. If you can find something I...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved purchase sync with Epic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved purchase sync with Epic Games: Okay so I purchased the Ark Survival Evolved Explorer's Bundle and I've been tryna get it to sync the purchase to epic games in order to use it from the epic games launcher. This is where my...
  9. Split screen on Ark survival evolved with 2 keyboards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split screen on Ark survival evolved with 2 keyboards: I am trying to play with a friend locally but i dont know how to splitscreen with two keyboards or a keyboard and a controller. Is there a way to do this? 01d38eee-9187-4ffa-a9c8-4f2136396a6f
  10. Xbox Game Ark Survival Evolved Digital Keyboard won't pop up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Ark Survival Evolved Digital Keyboard won't pop up: Hello, so I've been playing a game called Ark Survival Evolved. and im on an Official Server and when I try to go to chat or the search bar. the Digital Keyboard wont pop up at all to type. but...