Ark survival evolved genesis season pass not working

Discus and support Ark survival evolved genesis season pass not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i just brought the genesis season pass for ark, from the xbox store and even though it says i own this product, and its on my order history i still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deathmaster5, Feb 21, 2020.

1. deathmaster5
    deathmaster5 Guest

So i just brought the genesis season pass for ark, from the xbox store and even though it says i own this product, and its on my order history i still am un-abled to actually access it on the game its self, anyone having the same issue ?

:)

deathmaster5, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Issues with Ark Genesis

Also, by the way, the Genesis DLC is part of the Season Pass for Ark Survival Evolved.
  3. Jake Ashton0111 Win User

I cannot tell if this is a cash grab method or what because I can no longer refund the genesis pass because I bought when it came out on my xbox. Everything else for this game transfers over to my pc so I thought that genesis would as well and I can could
    play the cross play with my xbox friends and so far I have not even been able to download the hlna on my pc since it had come out because apparently I was scammed and might have to re-buy the pass on my pc in order to play genesis how I want to play it.
  4. PyrainAtticus Win User

I'm having a similar issue. My friend gifted me Genesis season pass and all the dlcs for it for Xbox one, I accepted it and redeemed the code but it's not showing up when I look for it on Windows 10 for my computer, it's wanting me to buy it again?

I don't even have the HLNA mini all the Xbox players I play with have that got the dlc when I did.
  5. Durand1981 Win User

Thats irrelevant, the season pass DLC place holder and HLNA pet should already be downloading upon purchase (with immediate effect). But it is not, and that is microsofts side not wildcard. Everything purchased vis xbox or windows 10 store is stored microsoft
    side, hence any big patch for eg needs to be certified before release.
  6. BlastingAxis Win User

wildcard has stated that the dlc is delayed between 4 to 6 hours but maybe longer just keep an eye on their social media accounts for updates o the minute
Thema:

1. Ark survival evolved genesis season pass not working - Similar Threads - Ark survival evolved

2. is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account?: is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account? I want to create a server on one pc and go from the same account on another pc to the server I created. Is such an option...
  3. Ark: Survival Evolved update 797.11 not out on Microsoft store PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved update 797.11 not out on Microsoft store PC?: My friend and I are playing cross play, me on xbox and them on PC. I got force pushed an update, moving me from v796.11 to 797.11 last night after he logged off for the night. Today it appears his...
  4. Ark: survival evolved, Update not on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: survival evolved, Update not on microsoft store: The Update on the xbox ark is downloading on my xbox, but not my computer! My friends xbox's say version 797.11, but my computer and my friends computers still say version 796.11! The updates not...
  5. ARK Survival Evolved (Xbox beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved (Xbox beta): Good day to everyone, tell me how to remove the pop-up menu from the top and the bottom when hovering the cursor up and down, link to YouTube https://youtu.be/T2c5ShMzuTY Several times, he...
  6. ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta): Hello, the cursor goes beyond the game window, although in the game settings it is set "full screen" how to fix it? And another question on creating a server, is it possible to create a server and...
  7. ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) вылетает ни заходе в настройки. Xbox beta crashes without...

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) вылетает ни заходе в настройки. Xbox beta crashes without...: Доброго времени суток, ARK Survival Evolved на Xbox beta вылетает ни заходе в настройки, как это исправить? Kind time of the day, ARK Survival Evolved on Xbox beta crashes without going into the...
  8. : I have absolutely no idea on how to port forward for ARK: Survival Evolved

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I have absolutely no idea on how to port forward for ARK: Survival Evolved: : I have absolutely no idea on how to port forward for ARK: Survival Evolved Hello UnseamedSpace4, Thank you for keeping us updated. You may need to disable UPnP or DMZ and power cycle your...
  9. Could not achieve address on ark survival evolved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could not achieve address on ark survival evolved: Has anyone found a fix for this yet or is this just completely just screwed because i have already bought the pass for Genesis on ark and really want to play it wen it comes out been a month so fr...
  10. Installing Game Code: 0x803F8001 - Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing Game Code: 0x803F8001 - Ark Survival Evolved: Hi all, When I am trying to install Ark: Survival Evolved on my windows 10 PC I am getting the error below: SOMETHING WENT WRONG Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You...