Ark survival evolved "join failed"

Discus and support Ark survival evolved "join failed" in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; whenever I try and join a server it works but it wont let me join my freinds or let them join me. I have tried repairing, reseting and reinstalling the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by austindbowie, Aug 5, 2022.

1. austindbowie
    austindbowie Guest

whenever I try and join a server it works but it wont let me join my freinds or let them join me. I have tried repairing, reseting and reinstalling the game. Im not sure what to do because it worked before on my pc. my freinds are on xbox 1 and I am on PC.

:)

austindbowie, Aug 5, 2022
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AustinDBowie

In order to isolate a bit more your issue, is this happening with this specific friend the issue?

Do you know if you and your friend have crossplay enabled?

And which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  4. KaellumFriesen Win User

Cross-Gen Help!

My friends haven’t been able to join me on ARK Survival Evolved (Non-Dedicated Session), Astroneer, Kingdom Two Crowns and there may be others I don’t remember.

The weird thing is that sometimes they can join me on those games and other times they can’t and it says “Failed to Connect”.
  5. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Duda xbox play anywhere y Windows 10

Hi there Paper Man,

Thanks so much for the reply as well for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The next step, will require using a weblink to help acquire the Ark Survival Evolved for PC from the game pass.

Try this and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Ark survival evolved "join failed" - Similar Threads - Ark survival evolved

2. Game pass Ark: Survival Evolved does not load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Ark: Survival Evolved does not load.: [img] There're multiple questions for this error but they all are closed and with no solution to the problem. I've installed and reinstalled multiple time; I'm well past the recommended system...
  3. Ark: Survival Evolved FPS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: Survival Evolved FPS?: I was just wondering how much fps you got in ark with detailed graphics on, and vsync turned off on your xbox series x? Btw you can check your fps by pressing LB+RB+X+Y at the same time in the...
  4. Series X Performance in Ark Survival Evolved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X Performance in Ark Survival Evolved?: Hello, i have been playing ark on my series x for some time now. And i was wondering if 33-40 fps is normal with detailed mode on, and vsync off. And the fps sometimes even dips down to 30fps in...
  5. i can't change langueage in ARK Survival evolved Xbox APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't change langueage in ARK Survival evolved Xbox APP: Hello, i'm italian and i have a problem with my ark game, i try to unistall and reinstall it 5-6 times, but i do not know how to change the language in my game, i already try everything but i...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate - Ark: Survival Evolved no full hd support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - Ark: Survival Evolved no full hd support?: Hello, i recently installed Ark: Survival Evolved from the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC. After starting i tried to change the resolution but here is the problem: after switching to fullscreen...
  7. Ark: Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: Survival Evolved: I am just wondering if I purchase the game for a third time, will that allow my daughter to play on my Xbox while I play on my pc, or will it still refuse to run both even though she will have her...
  8. Ark survival evolved install not working microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved install not working microsoft store: So I downloaded ark for the first time on my Microsoft store and it downloaded perfectly but a few hours later it has an update, like a 75 or 90 GB update I had the storage to do it just fine but...
  9. Ark Survival evolved won't install through Windows Store or the Xbox app Error code :...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival evolved won't install through Windows Store or the Xbox app Error code :...: Hi there, I have been trying to install Ark Survival Evolved for weeks now and no matter what I try it doesn't work... What I've tried: WSreset.exe Uninstall and reinstalled Xbox app Uninstall...
  10. ark survival evolved wont install past 45% or so

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark survival evolved wont install past 45% or so: so I've been wanting to play ark survival evolved for a while and i just got an nvme and a new graphics card that can run rtx but when i tried installing ark it would stop at 45% I'm on pc and...