(Ark Survival Evolved) My Game Wont Start its freezing in the open animation

Discus and support (Ark Survival Evolved) My Game Wont Start its freezing in the open animation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im having problems starting Ark Survival Evolved at the Loadinf screen it gets to the Wild Card in the sand animation but after that the game turns... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TakedownDrake22, Jul 22, 2017.

1. (Ark Survival Evolved) My Game Wont Start its freezing in the open animation

im having problems starting Ark Survival Evolved at the Loadinf screen it gets to the Wild Card in the sand animation but after that the game turns black and freezes iv been trying to start it for over 3hrs now and i got a tribe that i can NOT leave and
    the only thing iv read is to delete all saved data but that will remove my acc that iv been working on for 2years now ( My xbox name is NerVzZ x ShaRp ) and i really really need help getting this to start Plssssssss

:)

TakedownDrake22, Jul 22, 2017
  2. BifRenato
    BifRenato Guest
  3. ARK: Survival Evolved Season Pass (ARK: Survival Evolved)

Hello!

I had bought ARK: Survival Evolved Season Pass (ARK: Survival Evolved) a week ago. It shows that its installed in my games but when I try playing it doesn't work.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. I also tried the hard booting but still does not work.

Can someone help me with this pelase

ContraryGlint51, Jul 23, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. First, please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.

If it does not then do a factory reset on the console. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so there is no need to redownload them. Also, saves are stored on both the console and cloud. This means that, although the save will be deleted
    from the console it will only need to sync back up with the cloud to recover the save for you.

onyxishere, Jul 23, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. First, please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.

If it does not then do a factory reset on the console. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so there is no need to redownload them. Also, saves are stored on both the console and cloud. This means that, although the save will be deleted
    from the console it will only need to sync back up with the cloud to recover the save for you.
  6. inti23-DAE45D52-B6FE Win User

Good non-M17+ rated games on XB One

Star wars battlefront is an ok shooter and so is world of tanks but its slower paced then most shooters

for sandbox minecraft or terraria are ones that come to mind

an open world/role playing that is good is ark survival evolved but its rated M only for blood which is normal if you kill animals/people and violence which is in almost every game now.
  7. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

New game successfully downloaded but not launching

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Ark: Survival Evolved game not launching and crashing.

I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article. “My
    Xbox One game won’t start or freezes during gameplay
    ” and see if that helps.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  9. XBF Chris J Win User

ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC

Hello there,

Can you try this link out to download the game? let us know if it works, or if you notice anything differently :

ARK: Survival Evolved
Thema:

1. (Ark Survival Evolved) My Game Wont Start its freezing in the open animation - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evolved

2. Ark Survival evolved Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival evolved Issue: Split from this thread. I have an issue where i can open Ark but when im in the menu i cant select "play Ark" but i can still press host/local or settings 10d67f5f-1eb8-4d74-87ae-dbe2da734fa9
  3. Ark survival evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved: So i made a character in ark and uploaded ( ontop of several days worth of Dino taming) them to the Xbox cloud and accidentally deleted the game from my xbox one whenever I reinstalled ark my...
  4. Ark: Survival Evolved Download Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: Survival Evolved Download Problems: I have an Xbox one and a PC. I bought Ark and all its expansion packs to play on my Xbox then heard about the cross play ability and tried to download the game onto my computer. When I get to the...
  5. Ark survival evolved (multiplayer through play anywhere)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved (multiplayer through play anywhere): My wife and I want to play Ark Survival evolved together, but have found the split screen detailing too small on our smaller tv. I wonder if we download it on Windows 10, if one of us can play it...
  6. Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: Ich möchte gerne wissen, ob das Spiel Ark Survival Evolved im Microsoft Store die Funktion bietet zwischen 2 Auflösungsmodi zu wählen. 1440p und 30 Bilder oder 1080p und 60 Bilder. Ich besitze...
  7. Ark survival evolved Primitive Plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved Primitive Plus: Our server on Ark is completely bugged and this has been an issue for months. We are not able to do any end game content or progress from where we are at. c83800ae-4a3b-414e-b84c-52205b62186f
  8. ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC: Hi, I'm wanting to play ARK: Survival Evolved with my friends, and I can see that it's currently on the Xbox Game Pass which I have. I'm trying to download the game to by PC but it's not...
  9. Problemas con Ark: Survival Evolved -[Translation - Problems with Ark: Survival Evolved]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas con Ark: Survival Evolved -[Translation - Problems with Ark: Survival Evolved]: El caso es así... Instalé ARK en mi PC ya que lo tengo en xbox one, pero la primera vez que lo instalé se cerraba sólo, lo tuve que poner a reinstalar (tarda 2 días) y ahora si me abrió, le...
  10. Missing DLC content for ARK: Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC content for ARK: Survival Evolved: This is regarding items for the game ARK: Survival Evolved. There are 5 Distinct DLC items that you can purchase that are Bionic skins for 5 different Dino avatars in game. These have been non...