Ark Survival Evolved on Gamepass

Discus and support Ark Survival Evolved on Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There are 2 downloads for Ark Survival Evolved on Gamepass. Ark Survival Evolved and Ark Survival Evolved Explorer's Edition ... I must have installed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Meccateems, May 17, 2021.

1. Meccateems
    Meccateems Guest

There are 2 downloads for Ark Survival Evolved on Gamepass. Ark Survival Evolved and Ark Survival Evolved Explorer's Edition ... I must have installed the first one because I had game freezes when I played it. I finally (after much hassle with troubleshooting) decided to delete my game saves everywhere and install the Explorer's edition and voila! Game seems to be working properly again. I think Microsoft should leave the Explorer's edition and get rid of the other ... what do you think?

:)

Meccateems, May 17, 2021
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

Hi Hüseyin_572,

I believe that Ark Survival Evolved is not a cross platform game. I understand you and your friend are using Windows 10 but there is no cross play with Ark Survival Evolved between Xbox GamePass Beta and Steam.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  4. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
  5. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

can we get a bf1 forum?

Yes. And an Ark: Survival Evolved forum as well.
  6. xXLAXx Schafer Win User

What GamePass games are you playing right now?

Ark Survival Evolved y Sea of thieves
Thema:

1. Ark Survival Evolved on Gamepass - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evolved

2. ARK: Survival Evolved crashing while joining server

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK: Survival Evolved crashing while joining server: Hello, I have owned ARK: Survival Evolved on my PC for around 8 months I have owned it through the Microsoft Store to play with my friends on Xbox. I recently started to encounter a problem where...
  3. Ark Survival Evolved windows 10 edition won't start on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved windows 10 edition won't start on my pc: Hi everyone, i'm having an issue with my windows 10 version of ark , i'm not able to launch the game, a blue window opens up with the ark logo in the middle for about 10-20 seconds or more and...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved: Genesis Part 2 not installing with gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved: Genesis Part 2 not installing with gamepass: I have Gamepass Ultimate, and I have all DLCs besides Genesis Part 2 installed (this includes Genesis Part 1). Was the season pass just all the sudden taken off of Gamepass? Because it allowed me...
  5. Wont let me download ark survival evolved.

in XboX Insiders
    Wont let me download ark survival evolved.: I have been trying to install ark but it keeps saying installation has stopped, then tries to install it again but to the same problem. Have tried everything but to no use. Please help submitted...
  6. Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?: I downloaded Ark Survival Evolved with the Xbox Game Pass on my PC and I cant play online. Does any know a solution because I would like to play online? I do have the ultimate version of the game...
  7. Ark survival evolved will not download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved will not download: My ark would not start up so I did what I read on here and tried to uninstall then reinstall the game. Once I uninstalled the game I then went to try and reinstall it, however the installation...
  8. Mijn Ark Survival Evolved wilt niet installeren

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mijn Ark Survival Evolved wilt niet installeren: Hallo. Ik ben Chris en ik heb een vraag over Ark Survival Evolved Mijn game zegt steeds installatie gestopt de hele tijd Ik heb een paar manieren geprobeert maar het werkt nog steeds niet het...
  9. I am having issues re-installing Ark: Survival Evolved,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues re-installing Ark: Survival Evolved,: I recently uninstalled Ark: Survival Evolved over an issue I had before and uninstallation and re-installation fixed it. However, this time when I try it, all I get is "installation stopped" and...
  10. Cannot Install Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Ark Survival Evolved: Ark was having launch problems so i tried to reinstall it, now whenever i try to download even the base game it immediately tells me Installation stopped b83299f6-7161-4b0e-b909-ecf1e0fa3e0a