Ark Survival Evolved PC Music Bug

Discus and support Ark Survival Evolved PC Music Bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing the microsoft version of ark on my pc so I can play with my friends but I keep encountering the same issue with music, the combat... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KlayWood5, Aug 8, 2019.

1. KlayWood5
    KlayWood5 Guest

I've been playing the microsoft version of ark on my pc so I can play with my friends but I keep encountering the same issue with music, the combat music isn't working and a few other triggers for small audio feats in game. The only DLC it works properly
    on is Scorched Earth. Any ideas?

:)

KlayWood5, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello KlayWood5,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the battle music and some audio queues in Ark Survival Evolved are not functional unless you are playing on Scorched Earth. The best option in this scenario is to reach out to the developer.
    They can let you know if there is an in-game setting or bug that is causing this. If this is a bug in the game, the developers can receive the report of the bug and take the appropriate action. We hope this helps!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Duda xbox play anywhere y Windows 10

Hi there Paper Man,

Thanks so much for the reply as well for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The next step, will require using a weblink to help acquire the Ark Survival Evolved for PC from the game pass.

Try this and let us know the results.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  5. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
  6. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

can we get a bf1 forum?

Yes. And an Ark: Survival Evolved forum as well.
Thema:

1. Ark Survival Evolved PC Music Bug - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evolved

2. Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?: Hi, My husband and I decided to buy Ark: Survival Evolved so that we could play together. We have tried playing split-screen on the Xbox One on a non-dedicated server (with a friend joining in on...
  3. ark survival evolved update

in XBoX on Windows
    ark survival evolved update: I was trying to play ark with my friends from my pc but when I opened the game from the Microsoft store it doesn't have the new map on it. I went and checked for an update but there wasn't one, so...
  4. Ark: Survival evolved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: Survival evolved.: So, I tried to download the new update for ark today that adds the new map but it stopped at 15%. I tried to fix it myself because I can usually fix it pretty easily. This time was different....
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ark Survival Evolved not updating to latest patch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ark Survival Evolved not updating to latest patch: Hello, on Friday the 19th Ark Survival Evolved had a patch with added the latest map Valguero to it. This update appears on Xbox and the server I play on updated to it. But I am not seeing the...
  6. ARK: Survival Evolved Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK: Survival Evolved Game Pass PC: I am trying to play ARK: Survival Evolved that i download on Game Pass on my PC and no Servers load up and trying to see what i can do to fix this. Was trying to play with my friends that are on...
  7. Ark: Survival Evolved new update not out on Microsoft store PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved new update not out on Microsoft store PC?: Steam Ark has gotten the update yesterday, Xbox and PS4 today, yet pc doesn't? or is this an error on my part. 0d51e66d-3af3-4300-aecb-cc24bd6ea437
  8. Ark Survival Evolved Start Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved Start Issue: I have been trying to troubleshoot this for 4 hrs now and im getting very frustrated... My Ark Xbox Play anywhere title on my pc will launch fine and when i click start it says signing in i see my...
  9. ARK Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK Survival Evolved: When I try to play on "Unofficial PC Sessions" on ARK it keeps saying, "Could not retrieve address" and I've uninstalled and reinstalled it and it keeps saying it, and I don't know what to do,...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved connection: So I have recently purchased Ark from the Microsoft store and I'm currently attempting to join and for the past days I have not been able to play I get a roll back every 3 min and I get...