Ark survival evolved player dedicated server bug

Discus and support Ark survival evolved player dedicated server bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been made aware on many Facebook ark survival evolved groups that there appears to be a bug in the menu system when you accidentally chose... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProfoundAunt837, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Ark survival evolved player dedicated server bug

I have been made aware on many Facebook ark survival evolved groups that there appears to be a bug in the menu system when you accidentally chose Player dedicated ark from the drop down menu it will try to lode the servers and then crash the game.

I myself have had this issue just this week and have found two main solutions and i am here to share them with you in case you run into the same problem.

The first solution is to exit the game close it entirely and then load the game back up, but before you go into the join menu switch to primative + and then load into the join menu screen this will allow the menu to load properly and then you can change
    your option in the drop down menu back to official or pc servers then you need to quit out of that menu and go back into survival evolved and it should sort the issue out, you may have to do this multiple times but i can assure you that this method does work
    as i have used it myself to get out of this situation.

the secondary method is only useful if you are plugged in via ethernet cable it will require you to quit out of the game then go back into the menu as you usually do but while the menu try's to load you need to take out your ethernet cable to sever the connection
    to the internet then you should be able to change the option and then plug back in and resume playing as normal. i myself have not tried this method as the first method worked fine for me and i use wifi rather than ethernet.

i hope these methods help everyone.

:)

ProfoundAunt837, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Zero420override Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 - Cannot connect to server after dedicated host pc gets locked

3. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  4. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
  5. TrussedMonkey8 Win User

Ark

Hey all, I just started a dedicated server running 24/7 for Ark Survival Evolved, The Center (map). Its PVP with guidelines. (trying to discourage offline raiding) Hit me up on my gamer tag if you want to join and create a tribe. Will be eventually holding
    dino fights and player fights (for fun) with prizes and such. Add my gamer tag for more information or if you want to join.
  6. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

can we get a bf1 forum?

Yes. And an Ark: Survival Evolved forum as well.
Thema:

Ark survival evolved player dedicated server bug

1. Ark survival evolved player dedicated server bug - Similar Threads - Ark survival evolved

2. ARK survival evolved on Xbox Gamepass.

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK survival evolved on Xbox Gamepass.: Hello, I am experiencing issues with the game ARK: Survival Evolved. I was really excited to play this game with my friends on Xbox but, when I went to buy this game. I choose which file to...
  3. Ark survival evolved crashes immediatly after launch on windows 10 play anywhere.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark survival evolved crashes immediatly after launch on windows 10 play anywhere.: I downloaded Ark survival evolved from the Microsoft store and every time I try opening it, it crashes before it ever opens the game. I have the event viewer logs but cant make sense of them....
  4. Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: Anyone having an issue where ark won't launch? I click on "play" and a white windowed screen pops up then closes immediately. I've checked that windows is uptodate. The drivers are all good to go,...
  5. Ark: Survival Evolved Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved Problem: Whenever I try to click "Join Ark" It says "Unable to complete action. Please check account privileges." I have tried changing Xbox and Microsoft settings but have had no luck. I am playing on a...
  6. Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: I cannot name my character or any items in game. From what I gathered from the official forums, this is an issue that only affects Gamepass/xbox users. Is this related to the recent outage? I...
  7. Syncing Data stuck at 0% on Ark: Survival Evolved

in XBoX on Windows
    Syncing Data stuck at 0% on Ark: Survival Evolved: Let me first say I've tried everything I can find on the internet about this syncing data 0% problem with games such as Forza Horizon, state of decay, gears of war. If you can find something I...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved purchase sync with Epic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved purchase sync with Epic Games: Okay so I purchased the Ark Survival Evolved Explorer's Bundle and I've been tryna get it to sync the purchase to epic games in order to use it from the epic games launcher. This is where my...
  9. Split screen on Ark survival evolved with 2 keyboards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split screen on Ark survival evolved with 2 keyboards: I am trying to play with a friend locally but i dont know how to splitscreen with two keyboards or a keyboard and a controller. Is there a way to do this? 01d38eee-9187-4ffa-a9c8-4f2136396a6f
  10. Xbox Game Ark Survival Evolved Digital Keyboard won't pop up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Ark Survival Evolved Digital Keyboard won't pop up: Hello, so I've been playing a game called Ark Survival Evolved. and im on an Official Server and when I try to go to chat or the search bar. the Digital Keyboard wont pop up at all to type. but...