Ark survival evolved Primitive Plus

Discus and support Ark survival evolved Primitive Plus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Our server on Ark is completely bugged and this has been an issue for months. We are not able to do any end game content or progress from where we are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SLuG Queen Cay, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Ark survival evolved Primitive Plus

Our server on Ark is completely bugged and this has been an issue for months. We are not able to do any end game content or progress from where we are at.

:)

SLuG Queen Cay, Feb 4, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you have been running into these problems with the game. Many times this could have something to do with the network connectivity. Is this the only game you are running into problems with or do you experience this with other games as well?
    You can always take a look at "I need help with my Xbox One network connection" for help troubleshooting the network.

Alternatively you can refer to the
    Ark community Forums
    to reach out to the Ark Team for help with this matter.

I hope this helps.
  3. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
  4. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

can we get a bf1 forum?

Yes. And an Ark: Survival Evolved forum as well.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Duda xbox play anywhere y Windows 10

Hi there Paper Man,

Thanks so much for the reply as well for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The next step, will require using a weblink to help acquire the Ark Survival Evolved for PC from the game pass.

Try this and let us know the results.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC

Hello there,

Can you try this link out to download the game? let us know if it works, or if you notice anything differently :

ARK: Survival Evolved
Thema:

1. Ark survival evolved Primitive Plus - Similar Threads - Ark survival evolved

2. Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: Ich möchte gerne wissen, ob das Spiel Ark Survival Evolved im Microsoft Store die Funktion bietet zwischen 2 Auflösungsmodi zu wählen. 1440p und 30 Bilder oder 1080p und 60 Bilder. Ich besitze...
  3. ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC: Hi, I'm wanting to play ARK: Survival Evolved with my friends, and I can see that it's currently on the Xbox Game Pass which I have. I'm trying to download the game to by PC but it's not...
  4. Problemas con Ark: Survival Evolved -[Translation - Problems with Ark: Survival Evolved]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas con Ark: Survival Evolved -[Translation - Problems with Ark: Survival Evolved]: El caso es así... Instalé ARK en mi PC ya que lo tengo en xbox one, pero la primera vez que lo instalé se cerraba sólo, lo tuve que poner a reinstalar (tarda 2 días) y ahora si me abrió, le...
  5. Missing DLC content for ARK: Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC content for ARK: Survival Evolved: This is regarding items for the game ARK: Survival Evolved. There are 5 Distinct DLC items that you can purchase that are Bionic skins for 5 different Dino avatars in game. These have been non...
  6. Ark: Survival Evolved

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved: i just recently bought Ark: Survival Evolved and for the past two days i had some random game crashes. Today i was notified that there was an update for it. After the update completed the game...
  7. corrupt item error 0x80070570 for Ark survival evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    corrupt item error 0x80070570 for Ark survival evolved: For about a month now I tried reinstalling Ark after the extinction update but when I tried doing so i got an installation stopped notification and reading the error 0x80070570. I've tried...
  8. Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers and Can't Connect to any

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers and Can't Connect to any: Hey guys I have been having trouble trying to log onto Ark Survival Evolved servers on my PC (Windows 10). The updates pop up and it says the servers are Healthy but i cant find a single...
  9. Want to refund Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to refund Ark Survival Evolved: Hello, Yesterday I bought Ark Survival Evolved through the Xbox One store. But the game does not look like advertised. I've played for like 10 minutes or so but could already tell this game is a...
  10. Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers or Connect to Any

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers or Connect to Any: Hey guys I have been having trouble trying to log onto Ark Survival Evolved servers on my PC (Windows 10). The updates pop up and it says the servers are Healthy but i cant find a single...