Ark survival evolved Primitive Plus

Discus and support Ark survival evolved Primitive Plus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Our server on Ark is completely bugged and this has been an issue for months. We are not able to do any end game content or progress from where we are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SLuG Queen Cay, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Ark survival evolved Primitive Plus

Our server on Ark is completely bugged and this has been an issue for months. We are not able to do any end game content or progress from where we are at.

:)

SLuG Queen Cay, Feb 4, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you have been running into these problems with the game. Many times this could have something to do with the network connectivity. Is this the only game you are running into problems with or do you experience this with other games as well?
    You can always take a look at "I need help with my Xbox One network connection" for help troubleshooting the network.

Alternatively you can refer to the
    Ark community Forums
    to reach out to the Ark Team for help with this matter.

I hope this helps.
  3. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
  4. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

can we get a bf1 forum?

Yes. And an Ark: Survival Evolved forum as well.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Duda xbox play anywhere y Windows 10

Hi there Paper Man,

Thanks so much for the reply as well for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The next step, will require using a weblink to help acquire the Ark Survival Evolved for PC from the game pass.

Try this and let us know the results.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC

Hello there,

Can you try this link out to download the game? let us know if it works, or if you notice anything differently :

ARK: Survival Evolved
Thema:

1. Ark survival evolved Primitive Plus - Similar Threads - Ark survival evolved

2. Ark Survival Evolved Bundle with the new Diskless Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ark Survival Evolved Bundle with the new Diskless Xbox: I think with the new Xbox should be marketed with Ark this would be advantageous for a few reasons as follows Ark is the better with more players, Its not expensive for the license, Xbox could...
  3. Ark Survival evolved Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival evolved Issue: Split from this thread. I have an issue where i can open Ark but when im in the menu i cant select "play Ark" but i can still press host/local or settings 10d67f5f-1eb8-4d74-87ae-dbe2da734fa9
  4. Ark survival evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved: So i made a character in ark and uploaded ( ontop of several days worth of Dino taming) them to the Xbox cloud and accidentally deleted the game from my xbox one whenever I reinstalled ark my...
  5. Ark: Survival Evolved Download Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: Survival Evolved Download Problems: I have an Xbox one and a PC. I bought Ark and all its expansion packs to play on my Xbox then heard about the cross play ability and tried to download the game onto my computer. When I get to the...
  6. Ark survival evolved (multiplayer through play anywhere)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved (multiplayer through play anywhere): My wife and I want to play Ark Survival evolved together, but have found the split screen detailing too small on our smaller tv. I wonder if we download it on Windows 10, if one of us can play it...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: Ich möchte gerne wissen, ob das Spiel Ark Survival Evolved im Microsoft Store die Funktion bietet zwischen 2 Auflösungsmodi zu wählen. 1440p und 30 Bilder oder 1080p und 60 Bilder. Ich besitze...
  8. ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC: Hi, I'm wanting to play ARK: Survival Evolved with my friends, and I can see that it's currently on the Xbox Game Pass which I have. I'm trying to download the game to by PC but it's not...
  9. Problemas con Ark: Survival Evolved -[Translation - Problems with Ark: Survival Evolved]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas con Ark: Survival Evolved -[Translation - Problems with Ark: Survival Evolved]: El caso es así... Instalé ARK en mi PC ya que lo tengo en xbox one, pero la primera vez que lo instalé se cerraba sólo, lo tuve que poner a reinstalar (tarda 2 días) y ahora si me abrió, le...
  10. Missing DLC content for ARK: Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC content for ARK: Survival Evolved: This is regarding items for the game ARK: Survival Evolved. There are 5 Distinct DLC items that you can purchase that are Bionic skins for 5 different Dino avatars in game. These have been non...