Ark: Survival Evolved update 797.11 not out on Microsoft store PC?

Discus and support Ark: Survival Evolved update 797.11 not out on Microsoft store PC? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My friend and I are playing cross play, me on xbox and them on PC. I got force pushed an update, moving me from v796.11 to 797.11 last night after he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sigep209, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Sigep209
    Sigep209 Guest

My friend and I are playing cross play, me on xbox and them on PC. I got force pushed an update, moving me from v796.11 to 797.11 last night after he logged off for the night. Today it appears his PC did not get an update and as such we're unable to cross
    play together. Does anyone have any information on this? Maybe a potential for when the PC update will be released?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Sigep209, Mar 21, 2020
  2. AnonymousSleep Win User

Hey, so I think I figured out the problem.

Try opening the Microsoft Store, going to "My Library"

Click "downloads"

Then at the top right, "Get Updates" After that, you should see the ark updating itself
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC

Hello there,

Can you try this link out to download the game? let us know if it works, or if you notice anything differently :

ARK: Survival Evolved
  5. JesseBengtson-Pavano Win User

Ark: survival evolved, Update not on microsoft store

Good News The update is on PC now, all I had to do was wait
  6. JesseBengtson-Pavano Win User

Ark: survival evolved, Update not on microsoft store

I have not tried the first 3 methods, but EVERY one of my pc friends cant update the game, but my xbox friends can, i have already went on downloads and updates over 15 times and hit get updates probaly 30 times
Thema:

1. Ark: Survival Evolved update 797.11 not out on Microsoft store PC? - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evolved

2. is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account?: is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account? I want to create a server on one pc and go from the same account on another pc to the server I created. Is such an option...
  3. Ark: survival evolved, Update not on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: survival evolved, Update not on microsoft store: The Update on the xbox ark is downloading on my xbox, but not my computer! My friends xbox's say version 797.11, but my computer and my friends computers still say version 796.11! The updates not...
  4. ARK Survival Evolved (Xbox beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved (Xbox beta): Good day to everyone, tell me how to remove the pop-up menu from the top and the bottom when hovering the cursor up and down, link to YouTube https://youtu.be/T2c5ShMzuTY Several times, he...
  5. ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta): Hello, the cursor goes beyond the game window, although in the game settings it is set "full screen" how to fix it? And another question on creating a server, is it possible to create a server and...
  6. ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) вылетает ни заходе в настройки. Xbox beta crashes without...

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) вылетает ни заходе в настройки. Xbox beta crashes without...: Доброго времени суток, ARK Survival Evolved на Xbox beta вылетает ни заходе в настройки, как это исправить? Kind time of the day, ARK Survival Evolved on Xbox beta crashes without going into the...
  7. : I have absolutely no idea on how to port forward for ARK: Survival Evolved

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I have absolutely no idea on how to port forward for ARK: Survival Evolved: : I have absolutely no idea on how to port forward for ARK: Survival Evolved Hello UnseamedSpace4, Thank you for keeping us updated. You may need to disable UPnP or DMZ and power cycle your...
  8. Could not achieve address on ark survival evolved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could not achieve address on ark survival evolved: Has anyone found a fix for this yet or is this just completely just screwed because i have already bought the pass for Genesis on ark and really want to play it wen it comes out been a month so fr...
  9. Ark survival evolved genesis season pass not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark survival evolved genesis season pass not working: So i just brought the genesis season pass for ark, from the xbox store and even though it says i own this product, and its on my order history i still am un-abled to actually access it on the game...
  10. Installing Game Code: 0x803F8001 - Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing Game Code: 0x803F8001 - Ark Survival Evolved: Hi all, When I am trying to install Ark: Survival Evolved on my windows 10 PC I am getting the error below: SOMETHING WENT WRONG Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You...