ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox One versus live gold

Discus and support ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox One versus live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; dobry den, kde si koupíte hru ARK: Evolve Survival - Xbox One a hraji pouze singl player budu potrebovat nadale kupovat live gold nebo game pass ..... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xbox Hrabatko, Sep 6, 2019.

1. ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox One versus live gold

dobry den, kde si koupíte hru ARK: Evolve Survival - Xbox One a hraji pouze singl player budu potrebovat nadale kupovat live gold nebo game pass ..

____

[Translation - hello, where you buy ARK: Evolve Survival - Xbox One and play only single player I will need to continue to buy live gold or game pass ..]

:)

xbox Hrabatko, Sep 6, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You need both the game pass and xbox live to play ARK on xbox, if you haven't purchased the game. If you purchase the game you just need the xbox live membership.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there xbox Hrabatko,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

Hi Hüseyin_572,

I believe that Ark Survival Evolved is not a cross platform game. I understand you and your friend are using Windows 10 but there is no cross play with Ark Survival Evolved between Xbox GamePass Beta and Steam.
  6. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
Thema:

1. ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox One versus live gold - Similar Threads - ARK Survival Evolved

2. ARK: Survival Evolved on Game Pass PC - Xbox Live Login Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK: Survival Evolved on Game Pass PC - Xbox Live Login Issues: Hi. I'm having an issue where I can't log in to Xbox Live when I load ARK. I get to the point of pressing the Start button, it loads up the Xbox Live log in bit, but then gives me the error...
  3. Ark survival evolved on PC "could not retrieve address" "

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark survival evolved on PC "could not retrieve address" ": I downloaded Ark on PC through the microsoft store to play with friends on xbox and I logged into my private server with no issues the first time, then when I logged off for a break when I tried...
  4. Ark: Survival Evolved (join Failed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: Survival Evolved (join Failed): I have been trying to join my friends ark server for a while now and no matter what I try I cant find a solution, I own an Xbox one and a windows 10 computer and can play the game solo just fine...
  5. Ark Survival Evolved on a Laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved on a Laptop: I purchased Ark for PC in the MS Store because it said you could do solo play on your computer. Ok, downloaded and installed fine, but later I had the laptop in a place where I had no internet...
  6. Ark survival evolved for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark survival evolved for windows 10: Hi, I was wondering if someone can help? I run a server on my xbox and play on my pc with friends but since the xbox updated I can no longer play as the windows 10 version hasn't had the update...
  7. ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED CRASHANDO E TRAVANDO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED CRASHANDO E TRAVANDO: No jogo ark survival evolved eu jogo com uns amigos do pc ( e eu no xbox), quando inicio o nosso mundo dentro jogo, ficamos jogando durante 10-15 min, e o jogo fica travando e dps crasha ......
  8. i can't play at ARK Survival Evolved

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't play at ARK Survival Evolved: I can't play ARK more than 15 minutes because after 15 minutes my games cut. someone know why ? if so, are you can tell me why ; thx 44237af2-2d59-42fd-9ac7-d2043d1301a7
  9. Ark Survival Evolved, unofficial servers does't appear

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved, unofficial servers does't appear: Hi, i made a post in spanish about this but i have not response so, i down the game now in my PC and the unofficial serves and officials does not appear its not a problem of update because i just...
  10. ARK: Survival Evolved error while installing

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK: Survival Evolved error while installing: I recently bought game pass for my pc and in the Xbox (Beta) application, I went to install ARK. When clicked install it would say "installing" then it would say "error" before anything else could...