ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox One versus live gold

Discus and support ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox One versus live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; dobry den, kde si koupíte hru ARK: Evolve Survival - Xbox One a hraji pouze singl player budu potrebovat nadale kupovat live gold nebo game pass ..... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xbox Hrabatko, Sep 6, 2019.

1. ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox One versus live gold

dobry den, kde si koupíte hru ARK: Evolve Survival - Xbox One a hraji pouze singl player budu potrebovat nadale kupovat live gold nebo game pass ..

____

[Translation - hello, where you buy ARK: Evolve Survival - Xbox One and play only single player I will need to continue to buy live gold or game pass ..]

:)

xbox Hrabatko, Sep 6, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You need both the game pass and xbox live to play ARK on xbox, if you haven't purchased the game. If you purchase the game you just need the xbox live membership.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there xbox Hrabatko,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
  6. {Parity} Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Release Date?

Thema:

1. ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox One versus live gold - Similar Threads - ARK Survival Evolved

2. Ark Survival Evolved Build Limit (land)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Build Limit (land): The title says it all, is there any way to bypass land build limit or a command to force it to increase, ive checked everywhere for an answer but none have provided a command or a solution....
  3. ark survival evolved сhange language

in XBoX on Windows
    ark survival evolved сhange language: Hi, how can I change the language in ark survival evolved? 2129b7c2-6bf8-4ba3-9899-a0f9f2743f9b
  4. Ark: Survival Evolved Crossplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved Crossplay: Hi, I have Game Pass Ultimate Edition (PC) and my friend (XBOX) has too. We want to play Ark: Survival Evolved together. Is it even possible to play together? 41da6652-7bf8-4598-bdec-2657b0d9640b
  5. Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version: Me and my friend downloaded Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version from the microsoft store. We went to join a public server, he connected with no problems, whereas it took me to a loading...
  6. Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON: I'm On Microsoft Store & I've recently downloaded ARK to play instead of using my Xbox but after countless attempts to log onto my server which my base & character are on WHICH I have been able to...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved PC: I opened the game and there were no official servers at all. I know that there's a patch for xbox, so when will the patch for microsoft store come? The only reason I bought this on microsoft store...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved windows 10 edition won't start on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved windows 10 edition won't start on my pc: Hi everyone, i'm having an issue with my windows 10 version of ark , i'm not able to launch the game, a blue window opens up with the ark logo in the middle for about 10-20 seconds or more and...
  9. Problems with ark survival evolved

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with ark survival evolved: Whenever i try to press join ark, it says: Unable to complete action. Check account privileges. Any help/fixes? cb9b7728-57c4-427e-ad80-334f166ef15f
  10. Ark Survival Evolved xbox and pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved xbox and pc: Hello, i have a question. I am a pc gamer but have an xbox one my family plays on. my daughter was watching me play Ark and wanted to play as well. my question is that if i purchase it for 1, do i...