Ark Survival Evovled Server Showing Issue

Discus and support Ark Survival Evovled Server Showing Issue in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I didn't find an answer to my problem on the internet so my question is that for some reason on the windows 10 edition for the ark. I can only see... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Crimson_002, May 29, 2022.

1. Crimson_002
    Crimson_002 Guest

I didn't find an answer to my problem on the internet so my question is that for some reason on the windows 10 edition for the ark. I can only see certain servers such as small tribes and crossplay servers, and I am trying to join my Xbox friend who is on an Xbox official server. But for some reason when I try to find or join the server my friend is on. I can never be able to find it. I think I already know the answer but I just really wanna know the reason why because it's kind of false advertising saying that it's crossplay when it's not.

:)

Crimson_002, May 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Crimson

Good question, actually Ark Windows 10 edition has crossplay with Xbox users according to developer website
    https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.h...

If you already had crossplay feature enabled inside game and your NAT type is open
    The best option will be reach developer support to see what's going on
  3. Saw Mania Win User

Ark survival evovled

4. Zero420override Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 - Cannot connect to server after dedicated host pc gets locked

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

ARK Survival Evolved doesn't show my server

Hi there sniper,

Thanks for keeping us updated with the issue with finding your server in-game on Ark Survival Evolved. I recommend to submit a request to

Ark Customer Support
    for more in-game assistance.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Ark Survival Evolved PC

Hi there Kyukei,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with in-game servers for Ark Survival.
    I recommend to contact
    Ark Customer Support
    for more assistance.

Give this a tryand let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Ark Survival Evovled Server Showing Issue - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evovled

2. i can't change langueage in ARK Survival evolved Xbox APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't change langueage in ARK Survival evolved Xbox APP: Hello, i'm italian and i have a problem with my ark game, i try to unistall and reinstall it 5-6 times, but i do not know how to change the language in my game, i already try everything but i...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate - Ark: Survival Evolved no full hd support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - Ark: Survival Evolved no full hd support?: Hello, i recently installed Ark: Survival Evolved from the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC. After starting i tried to change the resolution but here is the problem: after switching to fullscreen...
  4. Ark: Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: Survival Evolved: I am just wondering if I purchase the game for a third time, will that allow my daughter to play on my Xbox while I play on my pc, or will it still refuse to run both even though she will have her...
  5. Ark survival evolved install not working microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved install not working microsoft store: So I downloaded ark for the first time on my Microsoft store and it downloaded perfectly but a few hours later it has an update, like a 75 or 90 GB update I had the storage to do it just fine but...
  6. Ark Survival evolved won't install through Windows Store or the Xbox app Error code :...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival evolved won't install through Windows Store or the Xbox app Error code :...: Hi there, I have been trying to install Ark Survival Evolved for weeks now and no matter what I try it doesn't work... What I've tried: WSreset.exe Uninstall and reinstalled Xbox app Uninstall...
  7. Error Code 0x80D02017 while downloading Ark Survival Evovled

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80D02017 while downloading Ark Survival Evovled: I am trying to download Ark Survival Evolved and it constantly fails with error code 0x80D02017. I have tried all different ways to fix this: reset the store through the settings screen and with...
  8. : How to query an Ark Survival Evovled server for xbox and find out server/player information?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : How to query an Ark Survival Evovled server for xbox and find out server/player information?: : How to query an Ark Survival Evovled server for xbox and find out server/player information? I know it is possible just want to understand how it may differ from the steam API protocols to...
  9. Ark survival evovled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark survival evovled: Can anyone tell me why there's no mods on xbox one this would make this game better I don't get y? 6153cf23-5da0-4364-a211-5271bb7387d3
  10. NEW 24/7 The Center PvP Ark: Survival Evovled Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEW 24/7 The Center PvP Ark: Survival Evovled Server: I am recruiting for a new server on Xbox One Ark https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/67374-247-the-center-pvp-tribal-warfare-server/#comment-386838 All are welcome!...