Ark Survival will not play on PC!!!

Discus and support Ark Survival will not play on PC!!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried 40 customer service and several times to download 28 times to call for help Ark will not play then it takes 47 minutes to get to 46% I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JaydenHenderson, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Ark Survival will not play on PC!!!

I have tried 40 customer service and several times to download 28 times to call for help Ark will not play then it takes 47 minutes to get to 46% I have never been so exhausted in my life. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

:)

JaydenHenderson, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Player328907974 Win User

Different versions of the same game causing problems for Xbox Play Anywhere

We were playing ARK: Survival, Xbox One version is now 776 and PC version is 775.11
  3. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

Do you have the space available for the game? Also, I haven't seen any reports but maybe asking on Survivetheark.com will be a better option as that's Studio Wildcard's site and their forums have their moderators/developers on it that can assist with issues
    dealing specifically with their game.
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Try these fixes:

1. Go to start > type ‘settings’ > launch the Settings page

2. Navigate to Windows Update > select Advanced Optionsspeed up game download microsoft store

3. Go to Delivery Optimisation > select Advanced Options

4. Now, you need to simply enable the option ‘Limit how much bandwidth is used for downloading updates in the background’ and take the slider to 100% .

If you’re still experiencing slow download issues after following the instructions above, restart your modem/router and then run the WSRESET.EXE command. Go to Start > type WSRESET.EXE and hit Enter.

If that fails:

1. Click Windows Key and R at the same time and enter PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

2. When PowerShell opens, enter this command $manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore). InstallLocation + ''AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode register $manifest

If all of this fails, contact us here again.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Duda xbox play anywhere y Windows 10

Hi there Paper Man,

Thanks so much for the reply as well for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The next step, will require using a weblink to help acquire the Ark Survival Evolved for PC from the game pass.

Try this and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Ark Survival will not play on PC!!! - Similar Threads - Ark Survival play

2. Ark survival evolved (multiplayer through play anywhere)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved (multiplayer through play anywhere): My wife and I want to play Ark Survival evolved together, but have found the split screen detailing too small on our smaller tv. I wonder if we download it on Windows 10, if one of us can play it...
  3. Ark Survival evolved xbox play anywhere update

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival evolved xbox play anywhere update: there has been an update but i dont have an update button, is there a way i can force the update or am i stuck waiting for the microsoft store to update so we can play our game again?...
  4. Cant play my game ark survival evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play my game ark survival evolved: i load up ark survival evolved and it says 3g update and i update it but it imediatly goes away and then i open the game again and the same thing repeats over and over again. Please someone help i...
  5. Ark Survival evolved play anywhere issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival evolved play anywhere issues: Ark Survival Evolved -- play anywhere (pc) There are major flaws the game freezes when you select Join/+search_Player dedicated servers Once you search once you cant ever change the...
  6. is Ark Survival Evolved a cross Play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is Ark Survival Evolved a cross Play game: My sons friend who lives in another state and only has a PC wants to get him Ark Survival Evolved for his birthday. However, my son has an xbox one. I'm sorry I don't know much about the gaming...
  7. Looking for Gamers who would like to Play Ark Survival PVP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Gamers who would like to Play Ark Survival PVP: I am starting a new, ARK Survival, PVP tribe on Xbox One. I am an experienced ARK PVP player and would like a tribe of 10 players. If you haven't looked at ARK Survival, its an amazing server...
  8. Ark: Survival Evolved play anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: Survival Evolved play anywhere: Does anyone know when this is suppose to be play anywhere? Last time they said anything about this was in Dec and nothing after this and iv been wondering. 22228ad1-499a-464f-b8b6-21c9ef87ed99
  9. PLZ UNSUSPEND ME I WANNA PLAY MY ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED PRIVATE SERVER PLZZZZ ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLZ UNSUSPEND ME I WANNA PLAY MY ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED PRIVATE SERVER PLZZZZ ...: PLZ UNSUSPEND ME I WANNA PLAY MY MOST FAVORITE GAME EVER ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED PLZ [td][td]I DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO PLAY XBOX ANYMORE IF I'M NOT UNSUSPENDED I'LL GO TO PS4 AND THERE CONSOLES IF...
  10. ARK Survival Evolved logged me out while I was playing. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK Survival Evolved logged me out while I was playing. Help: Hi everyone, I was Playing Ark Survival today and while I was playing the screen turned black and I was kicked back to the homepage of my Xbox One. I tried restarting my console and again I was...