Ark Survival with Gamepass

Discus and support Ark Survival with Gamepass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Xbox Gamepass purchased on the same account on my Xbox and my PC, but when I enter the Microsoft store to install Ark on my PC, the install... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hadesgamer, May 3, 2021.

1. Hadesgamer
    Hadesgamer Guest

I have Xbox Gamepass purchased on the same account on my Xbox and my PC, but when I enter the Microsoft store to install Ark on my PC, the install button doesn't pop up and it says that I have to purchase Ark to play. I want to play with my friends on Xbox but I can't because I'm on PC.

:)

Hadesgamer, May 3, 2021
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

Hi Hüseyin_572,

I believe that Ark Survival Evolved is not a cross platform game. I understand you and your friend are using Windows 10 but there is no cross play with Ark Survival Evolved between Xbox GamePass Beta and Steam.
  3. Hadesgamer Win User

And other games that are available with Gamepass work, and I get the button to download
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  5. Villarino Win User

Ark Survival

Hello! You can do it here! It free if you already subscripted to xbox gamepass

https://www.microsoft.com/es-es/p/ark-survival-evolved/bnblc4zgfnkb?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  6. Halomaster0808 Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This weekend (13-15 Dec)

going to be playing ARK survival!
    Ark is a way of life ;)
Thema:

1. Ark Survival with Gamepass - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Gamepass

2. Ark Survival Evolved on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved on Gamepass: There are 2 downloads for Ark Survival Evolved on Gamepass. Ark Survival Evolved and Ark Survival Evolved Explorer's Edition ... I must have installed the first one because I had game freezes when...
  3. Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?: I downloaded Ark Survival Evolved with the Xbox Game Pass on my PC and I cant play online. Does any know a solution because I would like to play online? I do have the ultimate version of the game...
  4. Ark survival will not open up .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival will not open up .: Please help we can’t get ark survival to load up . I have installed game and installed it again now it won’t install fa9b1cd7-2533-4e3e-b880-f8fc3614a6fb
  5. Ark survival evolved will not download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved will not download: My ark would not start up so I did what I read on here and tried to uninstall then reinstall the game. Once I uninstalled the game I then went to try and reinstall it, however the installation...
  6. Mijn Ark Survival Evolved wilt niet installeren

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mijn Ark Survival Evolved wilt niet installeren: Hallo. Ik ben Chris en ik heb een vraag over Ark Survival Evolved Mijn game zegt steeds installatie gestopt de hele tijd Ik heb een paar manieren geprobeert maar het werkt nog steeds niet het...
  7. I am having issues re-installing Ark: Survival Evolved,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues re-installing Ark: Survival Evolved,: I recently uninstalled Ark: Survival Evolved over an issue I had before and uninstallation and re-installation fixed it. However, this time when I try it, all I get is "installation stopped" and...
  8. Cannot Install Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Ark Survival Evolved: Ark was having launch problems so i tried to reinstall it, now whenever i try to download even the base game it immediately tells me Installation stopped b83299f6-7161-4b0e-b909-ecf1e0fa3e0a
  9. Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: I have been playing ark for months. Yesterday afternoon when I got on it required me to sign pick a random location to load or start a new character. I had bases all over the map and hours of game...
  10. ARK survival evolved on Xbox Gamepass.

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK survival evolved on Xbox Gamepass.: Hello, I am experiencing issues with the game ARK: Survival Evolved. I was really excited to play this game with my friends on Xbox but, when I went to buy this game. I choose which file to...