Ark Survivale Evolved

Discus and support Ark Survivale Evolved in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can any one explain why i cant get into my game it keeps telling me to have the person who baught the game to sign in........im the one who got the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoldStarfish867, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Ark Survivale Evolved

Can any one explain why i cant get into my game it keeps telling me to have the person who baught the game to sign in........im the one who got the game..........then an error message shows up 0x97e107df and it says it doesnt know what that is

:)

GoldStarfish867, Aug 9, 2019
  2. ENEMYKILLER97 Win User

Ark Survivale Evolved

GoldStarfish867,

There is currently a service outage going on which will prevent you from playing digitally purchased games, viewing memberships, and a few other things. You can see the full outage report here: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status and
    keep up to date with the Xbox Support twitter here: https://twitter.com/xboxsupport?lang=en

It seems like this is a problem that Xbox didn't know could even happen, as the error code that most are getting has never been seen before. Unfortunately this is a sit-and-wait scenario, and we're all in the same chair.

-
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  4. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
  5. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

can we get a bf1 forum?

Yes. And an Ark: Survival Evolved forum as well.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Duda xbox play anywhere y Windows 10

Hi there Paper Man,

Thanks so much for the reply as well for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The next step, will require using a weblink to help acquire the Ark Survival Evolved for PC from the game pass.

Try this and let us know the results.
Thema:

Ark Survivale Evolved

1. Ark Survivale Evolved - Similar Threads - Ark Survivale Evolved

2. Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?: Hi, My husband and I decided to buy Ark: Survival Evolved so that we could play together. We have tried playing split-screen on the Xbox One on a non-dedicated server (with a friend joining in on...
  3. Ark still taking up 60gb+ of space after being uninstalled.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark still taking up 60gb+ of space after being uninstalled.: I recently decided to check out Ark on the game pass for PC. I had 320gb of available storage before downloading. I played the game for about an hour and then uninstalled. But when I checked how...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved PC Music Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved PC Music Bug: I've been playing the microsoft version of ark on my pc so I can play with my friends but I keep encountering the same issue with music, the combat music isn't working and a few other triggers for...
  5. Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.: Been trying to run Ark for the last 3 hours. It won't load. And the code it gives me does nothing. c575de4f-31e9-4924-bd40-2b1d8eaa6492
  6. Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?: tried hard reset of system and modem still cant do anything when I get a error message at all its this useless blurb of data. I would contact xbox support directly but its a nightmare talking to...
  7. Language of the game Ark in Portuguese / Brazil

in XBoX on Windows
    Language of the game Ark in Portuguese / Brazil: I have the game Ark on xbox. And installed by the windows store on the computer. But the language of the game is in English. How do I leave in Portuguese / Brazil. Thank you for your attention....
  8. ARK no Game Pass suporte apenas para o inglês? [Translate] ARK in Game Pass support only...

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK no Game Pass suporte apenas para o inglês? [Translate] ARK in Game Pass support only...: Eu estou tentando jogar ARK a alguns dias, paguei o game pass pra isso, porem eu nao achei forma de colocar em pt-BR, fui ver e estava dizendo nas especificações "suporte de idiomas: ingles" entao...
  9. Ark Survival Build for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Build for PC: So I have owned ark survival for a long time now but me and my brother always got raided in any server we went into no matter how much time we put in someone was already unstoppable. So I saw that...
  10. Money refund for online purchased game (ARK bundle)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Money refund for online purchased game (ARK bundle): This morning I downloaded the ARK bundle on my Xbox one... However... After a few hours the game chrashes and every progress is lost. So you need to start all over again. This happened 5 times now...