Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition isn't downloading

Discus and support Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition isn't downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have been trying to download the Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition that comes with the multiple DLCs and skin pack for a while now, and the DLCs and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnholyVex, Aug 6, 2022 at 3:32 AM.

1. UnholyVex
    UnholyVex Guest

So I have been trying to download the Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition that comes with the multiple DLCs and skin pack for a while now, and the DLCs and everything will download fine but will show an error (Error Code: 0x80073D12) simply stating I need to install the app or game it works with. I waited for the base download named "Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition" to finish downloading thinking that would fix the issues with the DLCs that finished before it, but when it reached roughly 90% it gave me a new error (Error Code: 0x803FB107) saying that "One or more items in this bundle didn't install yet..." How do I fix this issue? It's asking for me to download the base game so the DLCs can finish downloading but the base game itself wont download without the DLCs being downloaded. I've tried updating Xbox and the Microsoft store, Ive tried updating my computer, I reset my computer, I logged out of Microsoft store and xbox and relogged in. Nothing seems to work.

:)

2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Unholyvex

If you try downloading a different game using the Xbox app, did you receive the same error message or not?
    Please try it, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

"ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition" and "ARK: Explorer's Edition" Problems

Are you able to download and install the game on your PC?

If so, what error message do you get when trying to play?
  4. BrorTheBreaker Win User

That DLC in specific is downloaded and installed on my PC, but I can only access it and download it from Gartmandia1234. Even though it is on my PC, I cannot access it from Icivilhound. The error message I receive says that I do not have that content downloaded.

Thanks for responding,

Sincerely,

- B. T. B.
  5. BrorTheBreaker Win User

Hello again.

I have not been able to follow your advice just yet, but I will tomorrow. I have another question, I downloaded ARK: Genesis Part Two on an account called Gartmandia1234 which is owned by my mother, that DLC is owned on that account and on our Xbox I can play that DLC from MY account with no problem. On PC it is an entirely different story, I cannot play Genesis Part Two on my PC even though I downloaded it onto the PC, the accounts Gartmandia1234 and Icivilhound are connected through Xbox Family Features, why can I not play a DLC that is downloaded on my PC?

Thanks again,

- B. T. B.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, BRORTHEBREAKER. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft Xbox user, just like you.

All your DLCs should be available to download on:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

You can also check this article for help with your purchases:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...

Can you please see if they're available on the links I provided to you?

I hope this can help. If you still can't solve your problem, just let me know.
Thema:

1. Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition isn't downloading - Similar Threads - Ark Ultimate Survivor

2. Ark survival Genesis part 2 installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival Genesis part 2 installation stopped: I tried everything from removing my account off my xbox re adding a hard rebooting deleting ark Genesis part 2 and re adding itso how do I fix it? 082021b8-2ae6-4208-8684-9d38a6243f04
  3. Ark survival evolved "join failed"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ark survival evolved "join failed": whenever I try and join a server it works but it wont let me join my freinds or let them join me. I have tried repairing, reseting and reinstalling the game. Im not sure what to do because it...
  4. Ark on windows 10 store not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark on windows 10 store not launching: I am/was running a server by hosting a multiplayer session and it worked fine on an old windows 7 home prem OA computer I wiped and put windows 10 on for a couple of months, then the power went...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate - Ark: Survival Evolved no full hd support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - Ark: Survival Evolved no full hd support?: Hello, i recently installed Ark: Survival Evolved from the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC. After starting i tried to change the resolution but here is the problem: after switching to fullscreen...
  6. "ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition" and "ARK: Explorer's Edition" Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition" and "ARK: Explorer's Edition" Problems: Hello, I have recently run into an issue with downloading certain DLC's from products the Xbox App says that I own and have installed. I own the Genesis Season Pass and ARK: Aberration DLC's...
  7. ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition The description says that the Russian language supports but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition The description says that the Russian language supports but...: ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition The description says that the Russian language supports but the game does not what to do? “***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***”...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved: Ultimate Survivor edition not installing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: Ultimate Survivor edition not installing.: It reached 90% then stopped due to error. The error code is 0x803fb107. I dont know what to do. Also I'm on Windows 11. 03cbd971-9d9f-4105-8c88-c2c60a54b600
  9. two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...

in XBoX on Windows
    two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...: so I have my xbox one set up using one gametag with gamepass ultimate and PC with a separate gamertag with gamepass ultimate. I then start a non-dedicated server on the pc and start the game i...
  10. Halo Wars 2: Ultimate - Missing Welcome to the ark and Isabel Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate - Missing Welcome to the ark and Isabel Pack: Hey, my name is Rami. I pre-ordered Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition from Amazon and they did not send me a code for Welcome to the ARK and Isabel pack. I called them and they told me they forgot to...