Ark update/installing problems

Discus and support Ark update/installing problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it won't let me download ark and the one time I was able to get into the game it told me to update it and I did but now it won't update it and won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by russman59, Jun 23, 2018.

1. russman59
    russman59 Guest

it won't let me download ark and the one time I was able to get into the game it told me to update it and I did but now it won't update it and won't let me into the game just send me to the store and from there I cannot do anything with it btw the posting
    thing won't let me post on the ark forum

:)

russman59, Jun 23, 2018
  2. pesty13
    pesty13 Guest
    Console Update Issue

My Forza ran with no problems after installing the update.

pesty13, Jun 23, 2018
  3. Gamezone1986
    Gamezone1986 Guest
    How anyone bought the kinectless Xbox One recently having problems with a buzzing sound?

How anyone bought the kinectless Xbox One recently having problems with a buzzing sound after installing the update. The sound hits after installing the update, and its only in low power mode.

Gamezone1986, Jun 23, 2018
  4. B H micleo72 Win User

Ark Survival Won't Start?

Ark worked well, but since 2 days it won't start.

new installation was done and still the same problem
  5. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

Ark: Survival Evolved new update not out on Microsoft store PC?

ARK Windows 10 should be getting the update today. Following CED (ComplexMinded) on twitter is my go to for ARK information as he's the ARK Community Manager and he keeps the community pretty updated :)
  6. Radbearman Win User

Error code 80070570 on Xbox One S?

same thing with me it won't let me update my ark. If you find the problem please tell me
  7. Robo RaBBit 121 Win User

PLay Anywhere

There will be an update on august the xbox anniversary update will i guess naturally connect all play anywhere games lik ARK and i thinl all you will have to do is login with your microsoft/xbox account then you will be able to install game.
  8. HackingSpartan8 Win User

ARK Play Anywhere PC Version UPDATES

Thema:

1. Ark update/installing problems - Similar Threads - Ark update installing

2. ark survival evolved update

in XBoX on Windows
    ark survival evolved update: I was trying to play ark with my friends from my pc but when I opened the game from the Microsoft store it doesn't have the new map on it. I went and checked for an update but there wasn't one, so...
  3. Ark update for Xbox game pass on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark update for Xbox game pass on Windows 10: Hiya, Ark survival evolved game saw an update for windows (steam version) 1 month ago and for Xbox yesterday. I'm using the Xbox (beta) for windows 10 and have Ark as a part of the game pass that...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ark Survival Evolved not updating to latest patch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ark Survival Evolved not updating to latest patch: Hello, on Friday the 19th Ark Survival Evolved had a patch with added the latest map Valguero to it. This update appears on Xbox and the server I play on updated to it. But I am not seeing the...
  5. ark valgureo update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark valgureo update: hello im trying to update ark on windows 10 but when i go to the store and click the 3 dots for downloads and updates the update doesnt pop up. I no the update is live because i have downloaded it...
  6. ARK Play Anywhere PC Version UPDATES

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Play Anywhere PC Version UPDATES: Ark recently just received an update on Steam and Xbox that added the new Valguero map. I play ARK on the PC version from Microsoft store and it appears that the PC version that can be acquired on...
  7. XBOX game pass wont has not updated the new ark map.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass wont has not updated the new ark map.: the new update for Ark was supposed to come out the 19th at 1 pm. Not only has it not updated ,now there are no servers at all . Im not sure how to fix it. 01df901b-51c3-4b0e-b01d-8fd6eea8b3d5
  8. Ark: Survival Evolved new update not out on Microsoft store PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved new update not out on Microsoft store PC?: Steam Ark has gotten the update yesterday, Xbox and PS4 today, yet pc doesn't? or is this an error on my part. 0d51e66d-3af3-4300-aecb-cc24bd6ea437
  9. Ark Survival evolved xbox play anywhere update

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival evolved xbox play anywhere update: there has been an update but i dont have an update button, is there a way i can force the update or am i stuck waiting for the microsoft store to update so we can play our game again?...
  10. Why so many updates lately? Ark Survival Evolved, Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why so many updates lately? Ark Survival Evolved, Xbox one: Seems like as of late there is always something being updated. It interrupts my game play and always seems like bad timing. middle of Taming or Flying across map, Which usually leads to me dying...