Ark update/installing problems

Discus and support Ark update/installing problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it won't let me download ark and the one time I was able to get into the game it told me to update it and I did but now it won't update it and won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by russman59, Jun 23, 2018.

1. russman59
    russman59 Guest

it won't let me download ark and the one time I was able to get into the game it told me to update it and I did but now it won't update it and won't let me into the game just send me to the store and from there I cannot do anything with it btw the posting
    thing won't let me post on the ark forum

:)

russman59, Jun 23, 2018
  2. pesty13
    pesty13 Guest
    Console Update Issue

My Forza ran with no problems after installing the update.

pesty13, Jun 23, 2018
  3. Gamezone1986
    Gamezone1986 Guest
    How anyone bought the kinectless Xbox One recently having problems with a buzzing sound?

How anyone bought the kinectless Xbox One recently having problems with a buzzing sound after installing the update. The sound hits after installing the update, and its only in low power mode.

Gamezone1986, Jun 23, 2018
  4. B H micleo72 Win User

Ark Survival Won't Start?

Ark worked well, but since 2 days it won't start.

new installation was done and still the same problem
  5. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

Ark: Survival Evolved new update not out on Microsoft store PC?

ARK Windows 10 should be getting the update today. Following CED (ComplexMinded) on twitter is my go to for ARK information as he's the ARK Community Manager and he keeps the community pretty updated :)
  6. Radbearman Win User

Error code 80070570 on Xbox One S?

same thing with me it won't let me update my ark. If you find the problem please tell me
  7. PEPEDRAGON Win User

ARK: Genesis Season Pass

We recently bought and installed ARK: Genesis Season Pass as well as Ark: Genesis part 1 but we are unable to play it. It says it is installed but it doesn't show up in my "Games". Or in my "All Owned Games." When I go to Manage Que, both games show up
    under Recently Installed. When I click and open Ark: Genesis Part 1 from here (Que/Recently Installed) I get the "START" screen with the big A, but when I press START, I get to a screen that does not let me play the game. Anyone else have this problem? Can
    you suggest a solution?

thanks
  8. Robo RaBBit 121 Win User

PLay Anywhere

There will be an update on august the xbox anniversary update will i guess naturally connect all play anywhere games lik ARK and i thinl all you will have to do is login with your microsoft/xbox account then you will be able to install game.
Thema:

1. Ark update/installing problems - Similar Threads - Ark update installing

2. Atualização Ark Evolved[Ark Evolved Update]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atualização Ark Evolved[Ark Evolved Update]: Semana passada, o Xbox One do meu filho atualizou o jogo Ark Evolved. Desde então, ele não consegue jogar. O jogo não atualiza, aparece a mensagem INSTALAÇÃO INTERROMPIDA. Já reiniciamos o...
  3. Ark new update

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark new update: I can't find the update on Microsoft store I've been rehitting the update button and nothing has popped up yet the update was 3 says ago 357c6843-6acd-4a95-ad8f-6f873e821187
  4. Cannot log into any ARk server with my character atfer the last update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into any ARk server with my character atfer the last update.: I have 24 hours to figure this out or my character and 1000 plus gaming hours are gone. :) Is there no mercy for the widows son? 866279a9-44b8-4bb2-b394-19fc83565a60
  5. Update for ark turned into a re-download of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update for ark turned into a re-download of the game: OK this isn't the first time I doubt it will be the last until something is fixed. Ark had its summer bash update coming out well What was suppose to be 11gbs turned into 81gbs.....**** why do...
  6. Ark refuses to download update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark refuses to download update: Its a brand new outta box. I checked im connected to the internet, X live, and so on. Ive deleted and tried redownloading it twice now any ideas? 6d931592-0a1c-4a80-aa76-4a5825bd90ab
  7. Ark: Survival Evolved update 797.11 not out on Microsoft store PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved update 797.11 not out on Microsoft store PC?: My friend and I are playing cross play, me on xbox and them on PC. I got force pushed an update, moving me from v796.11 to 797.11 last night after he logged off for the night. Today it appears his...
  8. Ark client on pc not updating with the Xbox client.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark client on pc not updating with the Xbox client.: I am hosting a dedicated server on Xbox and was playing ark on my pc. Then last night ark had an update for Xbox and not an update for pc. now I can't join my server because it says server client...
  9. Ark: survival evolved, Update not on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: survival evolved, Update not on microsoft store: The Update on the xbox ark is downloading on my xbox, but not my computer! My friends xbox's say version 797.11, but my computer and my friends computers still say version 796.11! The updates not...
  10. Ark not updating on PC so can not run a dedicated server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark not updating on PC so can not run a dedicated server.: I updated Ark 2 days ago on my xbox console, then checked PC and app store for an update, there wasn't one. I tried to host a dedicated server, but when players joined the server the Host BuildID...