Ark

Discus and support Ark in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Meu ark esta com falha ao conectar e depois da nao conseguimos recuperar o endereço e nao entra no servidor [Translation] My ark is failed to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NatanSantos Silva, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Ark

Meu ark esta com falha ao conectar e depois da nao conseguimos recuperar o endereço e nao entra no servidor

[Translation]

My ark is failed to connect and after we can not recover the address and does not enter the server

:)

NatanSantos Silva, Nov 7, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  3. banky71 Win User

Weekly What Are You Playing Thread

Playing Ark Friday, Shenmue Saturday and Probably Ark Sunday.
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Microsoft xbox one game add-on

Go to Ark and try in Ark in game menu and see if you can find it there.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Bundle with the new Diskless Xbox

I'm not sure how much demand is for Ark or an Ark bundle. I would say a game pass bundle that says something about Ark would be better or what I would want.
  6. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

Ark: Survival Evolved new update not out on Microsoft store PC?

ARK Windows 10 should be getting the update today. Following CED (ComplexMinded) on twitter is my go to for ARK information as he's the ARK Community Manager and he keeps the community pretty updated :)
Thema:

Ark

1. Ark - Similar Threads - Ark

2. Xbl comms ban from ark

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbl comms ban from ark: Good evening. I was wondering if anyone could help. I have already had a comms ban for 24hrs with out knowing what I have supposed of done. Which ruined my unblemished record with xbl. I got a...
  3. Xboxgamepass- Ark is not loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxgamepass- Ark is not loading: using Gamepass and Ark is not loading. Stuck on the title screen and it says loading. did the update earlier is anyone else having the same problem 18986112-9b19-44ee-913c-692d2ac4858a
  4. Microsoft: Ark: Survival Evolved

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft: Ark: Survival Evolved: Ich habe mir heute auf meiner Xbox One X den Season Pass für das spiel Ark: Survival Evolved gekauft. Nun kann ich allerdings nur den Season Pass nicht auf meinen PC installieren, auf dem ich...
  5. Ark Game Pass Unable to login to Xbox Live when logged in ....

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Game Pass Unable to login to Xbox Live when logged in ....: SO I just downloaded this game with Game Pass as I am looking to play with friends who play on Xbox etc. Main issue is whenever I try to play the game I just get the main title screen with the...
  6. Ark Survival Evolved Build Limit (land)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Build Limit (land): The title says it all, is there any way to bypass land build limit or a command to force it to increase, ive checked everywhere for an answer but none have provided a command or a solution....
  7. ark survival evolved сhange language

in XBoX on Windows
    ark survival evolved сhange language: Hi, how can I change the language in ark survival evolved? 2129b7c2-6bf8-4ba3-9899-a0f9f2743f9b
  8. Ark: Survival Evolved Crossplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved Crossplay: Hi, I have Game Pass Ultimate Edition (PC) and my friend (XBOX) has too. We want to play Ark: Survival Evolved together. Is it even possible to play together? 41da6652-7bf8-4598-bdec-2657b0d9640b
  9. Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version: Me and my friend downloaded Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version from the microsoft store. We went to join a public server, he connected with no problems, whereas it took me to a loading...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON: I'm On Microsoft Store & I've recently downloaded ARK to play instead of using my Xbox but after countless attempts to log onto my server which my base & character are on WHICH I have been able to...