Ark

Discus and support Ark in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Meu ark esta com falha ao conectar e depois da nao conseguimos recuperar o endereço e nao entra no servidor [Translation] My ark is failed to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NatanSantos Silva, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Ark

Meu ark esta com falha ao conectar e depois da nao conseguimos recuperar o endereço e nao entra no servidor

[Translation]

My ark is failed to connect and after we can not recover the address and does not enter the server

:)

NatanSantos Silva, Nov 7, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  3. banky71 Win User

Weekly What Are You Playing Thread

Playing Ark Friday, Shenmue Saturday and Probably Ark Sunday.
  4. Halomaster0808 Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This weekend (13-15 Dec)

going to be playing ARK survival!
    Ark is a way of life ;)
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Microsoft xbox one game add-on

Go to Ark and try in Ark in game menu and see if you can find it there.
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Bundle with the new Diskless Xbox

I'm not sure how much demand is for Ark or an Ark bundle. I would say a game pass bundle that says something about Ark would be better or what I would want.
Thema:

Ark

1. Ark - Similar Threads - Ark

2. Ark options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark options: when ever I click options on the main menu of ark it crashes my game. can anyone help? 2c1bed91-40a5-4bd0-9477-f65228425c3d
  3. ark join failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark join failed: My friend is hosting a dedicated server and every time I try to connect on my pc it says join failed, and every time I click options it crashes my ark. f3ee1ae8-ee69-4a1b-a9d3-ca05e55820ae
  4. ARK: Survival Evolved on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK: Survival Evolved on PC: I am super pissed. I expect something to simply work as advertised. I cannot "connect to ARK". You know... the top selection on the screen when it loads so you can join servers. And I know I am...
  5. Ark Download being extermely bad

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Download being extermely bad: I've been downloading ARK on my laptop multiple times and this issue has happend for the second time. I've been download ark there is around like 2.5gb left it says 139GB out of 140.6GB. I had to...
  6. ark survival evolved

in XBoX on Windows
    ark survival evolved: so today i updated my ark for Microsoft and i can load up my ark just fine and the server list but when i go to join one it gets stuck on primalgamedata_bp witch is the first loading screen but...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved For Free on Windows 10 Marketplace if Owned on Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ark Survival Evolved For Free on Windows 10 Marketplace if Owned on Steam: I own Ark: Survival Evolved on Steam. I want to crossplay with my friend on Xbox One, but I’m aware you must purchase Ark via the Windows 10 Marketplace to crossplay and not Steam. Is there anyway...
  8. Atualização Ark Evolved[Ark Evolved Update]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atualização Ark Evolved[Ark Evolved Update]: Semana passada, o Xbox One do meu filho atualizou o jogo Ark Evolved. Desde então, ele não consegue jogar. O jogo não atualiza, aparece a mensagem INSTALAÇÃO INTERROMPIDA. Já reiniciamos o...
  9. Ark Steam Crossplay Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Steam Crossplay Xbox: Hi my question is is ark steam crossplatform with xbox ark cuz al of my friends play on console and i have lots of hours on pc and want to play with them and teach them...
  10. Ark Play anywhere issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ark Play anywhere issues: I bought Ark on my PC through the Microsoft store specifically to be able to play with my children about a year ago. The thought was we could play with one of us on Xbox one of us on PC. It didn't...