Ark

Discus and support Ark in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying Ark on xb1 I have Gamepass and the disc Ive reinstalled it twice, what do i do? 2bb4663d-779b-492d-b832-fc6d43a15b89 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZynnPrice, Jan 24, 2021.

1. ZynnPrice
    ZynnPrice Guest

Ark

Im trying Ark on xb1 I have Gamepass and the disc Ive reinstalled it twice, what do i do?

:)

ZynnPrice, Jan 24, 2021
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  3. banky71 Win User

Weekly What Are You Playing Thread

Playing Ark Friday, Shenmue Saturday and Probably Ark Sunday.
  4. Halomaster0808 Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This weekend (13-15 Dec)

going to be playing ARK survival!
    Ark is a way of life ;)
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Microsoft xbox one game add-on

Go to Ark and try in Ark in game menu and see if you can find it there.
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Bundle with the new Diskless Xbox

I'm not sure how much demand is for Ark or an Ark bundle. I would say a game pass bundle that says something about Ark would be better or what I would want.
Thema:

Ark

1. Ark - Similar Threads - Ark

2. Ark not installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark not installing: I had an update for ark and the was some type of update error and it made me reinstall ark. Now when i try to install ark it either stays at 0 or gets stuck at 22 percent. i am trying to install...
  3. ARK doesn't have battle music (except Scorched Earth), terrain not loading, no HLNA...

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK doesn't have battle music (except Scorched Earth), terrain not loading, no HLNA...: When I downloaded the game for pc from Microsoft Store, I have instantly noticed that the game haven't got any battle music (I have music turned on, the problem is not my settings), and it's...
  4. Crossplay Pc to XBox ARK

in XBoX on Windows
    Crossplay Pc to XBox ARK: Downladed ARK today onto Pc via EPIc Games Cant play against pals on xbox as it cant find their server game. How do i fix ? Can only play against and view pc user servers it seems. 12 tutorials...
  5. Cant find free maps for Ark: Survival Evolved on MS Store (PC Win10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find free maps for Ark: Survival Evolved on MS Store (PC Win10): Hello, i am having trouble finding the three free maps on MS Store: Valguero, Ragnarok, and Crystal Isle. All three are free maps posted by the authors and creators of Ark Survival Evolved, and im...
  6. Ark survival evolved server without cluster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved server without cluster: Are there any official servers that are not in any cluster? If none of the official servers such is not. Is there any unofficial on which I can play also without cluster....
  7. Can’t find any ark survival evolution servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find any ark survival evolution servers: Can anyone help I have been trying to find any ark server and I keep getting zero servers found... I have tried restarting my Xbox I have restarted my network I have changed my MAC address and I...
  8. My ark dlc is stuck in queue any help to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ark dlc is stuck in queue any help to fix: The dlc extinction is stuck in queue i tried to restart the queue uninstall and everything please help 079d1016-aac8-4b15-8810-a2b6beea782e
  9. ark windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    ark windows 10: i tried loading into my windows 10 ark today and couldnt get past the loading screen i tried with my other account it worked perfectly fine but with my main it wont load...
  10. Ark isn't turning on? How do I fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark isn't turning on? How do I fix?: I installed ark on my pc and when I try to load it it gives me a blue screen with the ark logo or so. i have checked my windows version and my graphics but none of it will load. it just closes...