Armored core

Discus and support Armored core in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will we ever get armored core ported from the 360, its been so long since the backwards compatibility started and this geme of a game series has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fumetsu no Oni, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Armored core

Will we ever get armored core ported from the 360, its been so long since the backwards compatibility started and this geme of a game series has been completely ignored. I check so often for the game and I want to play them so bad, please can we get the
    game.

:)

Fumetsu no Oni, Sep 15, 2020
  2. BizarroMantis Win User

I sure wish I had good ol' MechAssault on the Xbox 360.

I remember this and Armored Core from soooooooooo long ago. Great games. I remember LOVING Armored Core. Played it to death.
  3. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Are " Pilots " really more lethal than " Titans " ?

Hello everyone :)

This game looks really awesome. The closest game that I can relate to is " Armored Core 4 " as I favored high manueverability and high firepower :) I didn't like Armored Core 4: For Answer that much and I didn't even look into Armored Core 5.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  4. Recaldy Win User

If you could have only ONE game this year, what would it be?

Armored Core V. Picking it up tomorrow. ^_^!
  5. HassanB Win User

Armored Core V

Hi DPKS,

In relation to the parts issue your having this has to do with how Armored Core V works. It will not let you buy parts unless you can successfully communicate with Namco's servers.

Try to restart your router/modem/Xbox Console and then go back into the game and see if this makes any bit of difference in you being able to purchase parts for your mech.
  6. xbox360italy Win User

Armored Core V

Hello DPKS

I went to the Namco live help webpage "livehelp.namco.com" and asked about this problem.

They said "they are currently aware of the problem but are unaware as to whats causing it, but to keep trying as they are currently working on it"
Thema:

Armored core

1. Armored core - Similar Threads - Armored core

2. Armored Warfare is dead, may as well stop hosting it MS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Armored Warfare is dead, may as well stop hosting it MS.: The game My.com bought from Obsidian is no longer being supported on console since January. So the people who have bought into it and played for months are leaving and going back to WoT or WT....
  3. KoA: Reckoning all weapons and armor doc's not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KoA: Reckoning all weapons and armor doc's not working: I got both the game and the dlc's from the online store directly from my xbox one s. The dlc's show up as me having them on the menu but they aren't in the special delivery chest no matter what i...
  4. Can I still get the nightfall armor ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still get the nightfall armor ?: I have the Nightfall on Cd and I dont want to buy it again, can I get it trough the Cd ? e5e05f52-0b1c-4130-9fab-766cf5a5e2b3
  5. Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Solstice Armor: I've been grinding out the Solstice armor on Destiny 2 lately and was just wondering what every one else thinks about how much stuff you have to do to complete the armor. It don't think its to bad...
  6. Armored Warfare ammo disappears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Armored Warfare ammo disappears: I have unlocked all 3 ammo types for my M60A1, but the game doesn't display HEAT rounds or allow me to use them on missions. 28e32ee7-f7d5-4424-bbae-8aec649c7d31
  7. Armored Core Verdict Day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Armored Core Verdict Day: I Know that the list is expanding monthly for "favorites" but what about games that are still being played. I had to go out and buy another Xbox 360 to keep playing Armored Core Verdict Day when I...
  8. Add Armored Core Verdict Day to BC list for Xbox One!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Armored Core Verdict Day to BC list for Xbox One!!!!!!: Lets be Honest Here!! Xbox ONE games are not that Custom gamers. I wanna Customize my stuff!!! If you've never played AC and you find yourself constantly wondering if there is a game out there...
  9. Armored Core: Verdict Day and Halo: Reach on the One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Armored Core: Verdict Day and Halo: Reach on the One?: Some college friends want me to get a One, but none of the games that are out now don't really interest me. Which brings me to my question: Is Armored Core Verdict Day and Halo Reach available on...
  10. Armored Core 4 Regulations Download problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Armored Core 4 Regulations Download problem...: I recently brought 2 copies of Armored Core 4 (one for myself and one for my son). The idea was we were going to play system link. On mine I loaded the game, downloaded the update, and once the...