Armored Warfare ammo disappears

Discus and support Armored Warfare ammo disappears in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have unlocked all 3 ammo types for my M60A1, but the game doesn't display HEAT rounds or allow me to use them on missions.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FluffyTerror13, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Armored Warfare ammo disappears

I have unlocked all 3 ammo types for my M60A1, but the game doesn't display HEAT rounds or allow me to use them on missions.

:)

FluffyTerror13, Jul 20, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

3. Red Clown Win User

What's your current fav class and setup?

Gol - 4x with Magnum ammo

M93r

C4

or

M416 - 4x - 40mm shotgun- magnum ammo or body armor or added acc

Mp443
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

BF4 Beta

I thought they always disappeared. How many health packs or ammo can you drop before it stops you, or the first dropped disappears?
  5. Arminator Win User

Armored Warfare for xbox one

6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Battlefield 3 is actually a good game

You can't even compare Call of Duty and Battlefield. The only thing they have in common is modern guns. Also, about that post with halo being "to Call of Duty like", so no other game can have 'perk' warfare? I'm pretty sure Battlefield has perks as well,
    such as faster sprint speed, extra ammo, extra armor on tanks, ect. Every shooter these days rely on 'perk' warfare and I think we need shooters to move away from this.
Thema:

1. Armored Warfare ammo disappears - Similar Threads - Armored Warfare ammo

2. Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Solstice Armor: I've been grinding out the Solstice armor on Destiny 2 lately and was just wondering what every one else thinks about how much stuff you have to do to complete the armor. It don't think its to bad...
  3. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732
  4. So armored warfare....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So armored warfare....: So after 6 months i decided to redownload armored warfare, needless to say still disconnects while just sitting in the menu, even a few times i logged in and got disconnected, anyway on to my...
  5. Thank you armored warfare dev's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thank you armored warfare dev's: So i bought AW 4 months ago maybe 3, anyway most of the $20 went to premium time but till recently i couldn't even play it with disconnects every min or two, i asked Xbox for a refund they said...
  6. Armored Warfare for xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Armored Warfare for xbox one: I want to play games windows 10 on his xbox... Armored Warfare for windows 10 + have Armored Warfare for ps4 + have i dont have version for xbox one this is a joke? disgracefully!!!...
  7. Armored Warfare for xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Armored Warfare for xbox one: I want to play games windows 10 on his xbox... Armored Warfare for windows 10 + have Armored Warfare for ps4 + have i dont have version for xbox one this is a joke? disgracefully!!!...
  8. Conan Exiles Royal Armor code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Conan Exiles Royal Armor code: I purchased the game Conan Exiles back while it was in the preview phase of the game. I was told I will recieve a code for Conans Royal Armor when the game goes to full release which was on May...
  9. halo 5 Teishin Armor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo 5 Teishin Armor: hay i think i got Halo 5 prior to November 7th, 2015. why don't i have the Teishin Armor 268e1539-9fea-4963-9863-dcd11fd3adcd
  10. being ignored by customer support from publisher of armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    being ignored by customer support from publisher of armored warfare: since launch of armored warfare it has been plagued with stability issues. seeing it is a new game normally it wouldn't bug me and i would make due untill it was fixed. unfortunately in this...