Arris Arris CM450: need help!!

Discus and support Arris Arris CM450: need help!! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): need help!! **** TG2482AL is NOT listed.. my xbox 360 says connected to live but cant open Hulu or any... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by a1984jhill, Feb 25, 2018.

1. a1984jhill
    a1984jhill Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): need help!!
    **** TG2482AL is NOT listed.. my xbox 360 says connected to live but cant open Hulu or any other apps just Netflix but very slow..and xbox is very close to wireless modem

:)

a1984jhill, Feb 25, 2018
  2. Arris Arris CM450: Tech support

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): Tech support
    I am having trouble getting the Xbox to connect to our WiFi network again. My **** modem is not an option in your list.

TangyNebula6043, Feb 25, 2018
  3. chuggabug45
    chuggabug45 Guest
    Arris Arris CM450: Modem & WiFi Router

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): Modem & WiFi Router
    I have an **** Surfboard AC1600. The option is not listed for what to do. I can connect to internet but not Xbox Live when I test the connection. I just bought Gold membership and now it’s really frustrating to play please help.

chuggabug45, Feb 25, 2018
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

XBox rendered useless after 1.5hrs with support -- 0x80a40019

The arris and the linksys are both router's , is the arris in "bridge mode" ?
  5. LGS-CBC181AD-F4FA-40 Win User

keep getting kicked off xbox live when playing online MP why is this happening with this game?

Guys, you can get a free gateway from Comcast that works. It's the Arris series. The TG862G and the TG852G Work fine! Just go and exchange it for an Arris or Cisco model. If you can't, the other option is to call Comcast and they will configure some settings
    to help you stay online. The Arris models are working for people that have the Technicolor TC8305C.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox won't connect to live

Arris? ARRIS? Do you have a TG852 or TG862 series gateway from Comcast/Xfinity?
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox One lag issues

That's an Arris ....they have "known issues" if wireless ....move things around and try it wired or ditch the Arris and get a plain modem and a separate router (netgear).......might also try and reset the router to defaults and see if that helps it ......
  8. K19117 Win User

"We couldn't get your latest saved data ". Need help please.

It is an Arris. Are they that bad if so can you help me out
Thema:

1. Arris Arris CM450: need help!! - Similar Threads - Arris Arris CM450

2. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  3. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  4. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  5. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  6. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  7. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris: Arris DG3260 setup: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance....
  8. Arris: Unable to find wireless connections

Arris: Unable to find wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Unable to find wireless connections Sorry to hear you are having issues with wireless connections. Here is the Xbox troubleshoot page for this kind of issue. Hope this...
  9. Arris Arris CM450: Tech support

Arris Arris CM450: Tech support: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): Tech support I am having trouble getting the Xbox to connect to our WiFi network again. My **** modem is not an option in your list....
  10. Arris Arris CM450: Modem & WiFi Router

Arris Arris CM450: Modem & WiFi Router: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): Modem & WiFi Router I have an **** Surfboard AC1600. The option is not listed for what to do. I can connect to internet but not Xbox Live when I test...