Arris Arris CM450: Tech support

Discus and support Arris Arris CM450: Tech support in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): Tech support I am having trouble getting the Xbox to connect to our WiFi network again. My **** modem is... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TangyNebula6043, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Arris Arris CM450: Tech support

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): Tech support
    I am having trouble getting the Xbox to connect to our WiFi network again. My **** modem is not an option in your list.

:)

TangyNebula6043, Mar 10, 2018
  2. a1984jhill
    a1984jhill Guest
    Arris Arris CM450: need help!!

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): need help!!
    **** TG2482AL is NOT listed.. my xbox 360 says connected to live but cant open Hulu or any other apps just Netflix but very slow..and xbox is very close to wireless modem

a1984jhill, Mar 10, 2018
  3. chuggabug45
    chuggabug45 Guest
    Arris Arris CM450: Modem & WiFi Router

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): Modem & WiFi Router
    I have an **** Surfboard AC1600. The option is not listed for what to do. I can connect to internet but not Xbox Live when I test the connection. I just bought Gold membership and now it’s really frustrating to play please help.

chuggabug45, Mar 10, 2018
  4. jmcode Win User

NAT Issues Using Gateway and Router

There is some indication that a TW tech can put the Arris in bridge mode or that you can do it yourself by logging in immediately after resetting it to defaults:

www.dslreports.com/.../r27274883-TWC-Does-anyone-else-have-an-Arris-DG860a-modem-

Alternatively, see if TW will provide a modem only or buy your own (cheaper than leasing in long run and gives you more control). Failing that, assuming you can configure port forwarding, DMZ, etc. on the Arris, you have a couple options. First, with the
    Arris connected to the WAN port of the N900, you could try putting the WAN IP of your N900 (this should be a private IP received from the Arris over DHCP) in the DMZ on the Arris (delete any other forwards on the Arris). Do all port forwarding and DHCP as
    usual on the N900. Or, second, you should be able to use the N900 as just a switch + wireless access point (bypass NAT routing) by disabling DHCP on the N900 and connecting the Arris to a LAN port on the N900 rather than to the WAN port. All NAT, port forwarding,
    and DHCP would then be provided by the Arris.

Personally, I would just get a modem only, such as the Motorola 6141 (if supported by TW).
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

Help troubleshooting xbox live speeds with TWC ISP

I think your Arris Gateway is the bad guy here , some Arris and a few others don't seem to fully connect with xbox one....for some reason.... have the tech test you with a plain modem (no gateway ) and hook the xbox straight into it and test that way....
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

I keep getting disconnected and reconnected to XBL

Arris TG1672G and Bright House Networks have by FAR had more problems with this than anybody and that Arris TG1672G even worse , one poster on here said the Brighthouse tech came out and gave him a new modem which fixed the problem , just by chance the
    brighthouse tech also had an xbox doing the same thing and had replaced his own router just a few days before ....you could try and put that arris in bridge mode and see if it still persists but I would call your isp as they should be aware of this by now
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

XBox rendered useless after 1.5hrs with support -- 0x80a40019

The arris and the linksys are both router's , is the arris in "bridge mode" ?
  8. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox one disconnects and reconnects to xbox live every 15-30 seconds.

Bright house and that arris gateway are notorious for these problems , one poster on another thread said the tech was even aware of it since the tech himself had an Xbox , came and replaced the equipment and instantly connected...
Thema:

Arris Arris CM450: Tech support

1. Arris Arris CM450: Tech support - Similar Threads - Arris Arris CM450

2. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  3. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  4. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  5. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  6. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  7. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris: Arris DG3260 setup: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance....
  8. Arris: Unable to find wireless connections

Arris: Unable to find wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Unable to find wireless connections Sorry to hear you are having issues with wireless connections. Here is the Xbox troubleshoot page for this kind of issue. Hope this...
  9. Arris Arris CM450: need help!!

Arris Arris CM450: need help!!: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): need help!! **** TG2482AL is NOT listed.. my xbox 360 says connected to live but cant open Hulu or any other apps just Netflix but very slow..and xbox...
  10. Arris Arris CM450: Modem & WiFi Router

Arris Arris CM450: Modem & WiFi Router: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): Modem & WiFi Router I have an **** Surfboard AC1600. The option is not listed for what to do. I can connect to internet but not Xbox Live when I test...