Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Discus and support Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Mack187Murder, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof
    Hi Mack,

It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your ISP they will help you with the port forwarding. We recommend this if not sure.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

Mack187Murder, Jul 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Hi Mack,

It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your ISP they will help you with the port forwarding. We recommend this if not sure.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Mack187Murder Win User

(Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

I appreciate the reply I know upnp is enabled on my router settings when I checked. Will that interfere with port forwarding? When I went to check ports on my router it only gave me options to change it to port 1,2,3,4 .

I know ports on my xbox one of em 3070 or something that it says pub runs on.
  4. Mack187Murder Win User

(Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

[​IMG]

Not sure why the admin removed the picture proving my internet is fine but here it is again
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mack,

With UPNP enabled, you shouldn't need port forwarding. If you like you can port forward as it may help. As they said when you connect to the servers of the game it can cause different outcomes than when connecting to Microsoft server or a speed test server.
    Here are the ports you need to open.

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
    30 74 is the main one all game servers use. Here is link for
    port forwarding
    if you need it.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Mack187Murder Win User

Maybe you can help me sort out the port forwarding thing in simpletons terms if u have time.
Thema:

1. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof - Similar Threads - Arris Arris DG1670

2. Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(] Hi Naïve, Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues with connection to the network. We recommend...
  3. Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference

Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference: Arris (Modems/Gateways): (SOLVED) IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference I FIGURED IT OUT (face palm) when i moved into this new house xfinity said the house was cable&wifi ready, of course that was...
  4. Arris: Xbox1internal network connection

Arris: Xbox1internal network connection: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Xbox1internal network connection Does sound like some ports aren't opening, are you running UPnP? Packet loss bothers me. I have had some wifi adaptors go bad but have...
  5. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  6. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  7. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  8. Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections

Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections Hi QEmpire, try the following this article:...
  9. Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one will not connect to my ****.

Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one will not connect to my ****.: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: Xbox one will not connect to my ****. I have been having the same problem for about two weeks now. I wish EA Sports could help us on this. Regards, Pat...
  10. Arris Arris DG1670: **** DG2470

Arris Arris DG1670: **** DG2470: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: **** DG2470 I have no idea why my Xbox 1 won’t connect to the internet anymore. I tried resetting it. Everything else connected to the internet works just...