Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Discus and support Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Mack187Murder, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof
    Hi Mack,

It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your ISP they will help you with the port forwarding. We recommend this if not sure.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

Mack187Murder, Jul 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Hi Mack,

It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your ISP they will help you with the port forwarding. We recommend this if not sure.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Mack187Murder Win User

(Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

I appreciate the reply I know upnp is enabled on my router settings when I checked. Will that interfere with port forwarding? When I went to check ports on my router it only gave me options to change it to port 1,2,3,4 .

I know ports on my xbox one of em 3070 or something that it says pub runs on.
  4. Mack187Murder Win User

(Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

[​IMG]

Not sure why the admin removed the picture proving my internet is fine but here it is again
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mack,

With UPNP enabled, you shouldn't need port forwarding. If you like you can port forward as it may help. As they said when you connect to the servers of the game it can cause different outcomes than when connecting to Microsoft server or a speed test server.
    Here are the ports you need to open.

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
    30 74 is the main one all game servers use. Here is link for
    port forwarding
    if you need it.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Mack187Murder Win User

Maybe you can help me sort out the port forwarding thing in simpletons terms if u have time.
Thema:

1. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof - Similar Threads - Arris Arris DG1670

2. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  3. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  4. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris: Arris DG3260 setup: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance....
  5. Arris: Unable to find wireless connections

Arris: Unable to find wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Unable to find wireless connections Sorry to hear you are having issues with wireless connections. Here is the Xbox troubleshoot page for this kind of issue. Hope this...
  6. Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections

Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections Hi QEmpire, try the following this article:...
  7. Arris: nat type

Arris: nat type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): nat type Hi SquareAcorn824, Thanks for reaching out to us today. If you're receiving a NAT warning when you connect to Xbox Live, see the Xbox One Multiplayer Game...
  8. Arris Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address

Arris Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address Hello there lovestheganja28! If you have tried the previously posted troubleshooting steps, then can I ask, how are you...
  9. Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one will not connect to my ****.

Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one will not connect to my ****.: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: Xbox one will not connect to my ****. I have been having the same problem for about two weeks now. I wish EA Sports could help us on this. Regards, Pat...
  10. Arris Arris DG1670: **** DG2470

Arris Arris DG1670: **** DG2470: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: **** DG2470 I have no idea why my Xbox 1 won’t connect to the internet anymore. I tried resetting it. Everything else connected to the internet works just...