Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Discus and support Arris: Arris DG3260 setup in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Two Eyed Jack, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup
    Hello Jack,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance. When you try and download games what error do you get? or is it just slow? with an average of 15mbs it will take some
    time to download apps and games especially. Only way to improve that would be to get a higher speed package if it is available and you are able to.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

Two Eyed Jack, Jul 1, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jack,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance. When you try and download games what error do you get? or is it just slow? with an average of 15mbs it will take some
    time to download apps and games especially. Only way to improve that would be to get a higher speed package if it is available and you are able to.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. RobertBuckalew Win User

One Crashes After Time

Both the Linksys and the Arris are routers , with the Arris being the all time worst on this forum to have the very problem you describe...not sure what you can do since you share it with somebody else ...2 xbox ones on a setup like this , one will be dominate
    over the other and will win the battle over ports and traffic...are both devices in your apt or is the arris in his ? either way , any fix would also mess with his ... to get it right , you would need a different setup I'm thinking , the Linksys is probably
    ok , the arris , not so much...
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

XBox rendered useless after 1.5hrs with support -- 0x80a40019

The arris and the linksys are both router's , is the arris in "bridge mode" ?
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox won't connect to live

Arris? ARRIS? Do you have a TG852 or TG862 series gateway from Comcast/Xfinity?
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

I Lag out of every single game on Halo 5. Network details are bad.

Arris modem is just a modem with one port ? Most isp arris modems are also routers is why I ask...
Thema:

1. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup - Similar Threads - Arris Arris DG3260

2. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  3. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  4. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  5. Arris: Unable to find wireless connections

Arris: Unable to find wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Unable to find wireless connections Sorry to hear you are having issues with wireless connections. Here is the Xbox troubleshoot page for this kind of issue. Hope this...
  6. Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections

Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections Hi QEmpire, try the following this article:...
  7. Arris: nat type

Arris: nat type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): nat type Hi SquareAcorn824, Thanks for reaching out to us today. If you're receiving a NAT warning when you connect to Xbox Live, see the Xbox One Multiplayer Game...
  8. Arris Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address

Arris Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address Hello there lovestheganja28! If you have tried the previously posted troubleshooting steps, then can I ask, how are you...
  9. Arris Arris TG862G: mi xbox no conecta a mi red wifi [Edit - Translation] - my xbox does not ...

Arris Arris TG862G: mi xbox no conecta a mi red wifi [Edit - Translation] - my xbox does not ...: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG862G (Arris Firmware): mi xbox no conecta a mi red wifi [Edit - Translation] - my xbox does not connect to my wifi network Hello Carlos, Thank you for bringing...
  10. Arris Arris TM802: MAC address issues, wifi not working for the xbox

Arris Arris TM802: MAC address issues, wifi not working for the xbox: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TM802 (Modem): MAC address issues, wifi not working for the xbox Hi Pug, To check if the modem is filtering out the MAC address it would require to sign in to the...