Arris: Cannot connect

Discus and support Arris: Cannot connect in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot connect Cannot connect to Xbox live db956784-1d89-456b-b259-fe8f8a729462 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by InnocentBug1990, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Arris: Cannot connect

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot connect
    Cannot connect to Xbox live

:)

InnocentBug1990, Nov 12, 2016
  2. Cannot connect to wireless network

Although the connection works over ethernet, that is an unacceptable solution. What is the Xbox or Arris doing wrong so that it cannot connect over the wireless? Is there a time estimate on a fix? The Arris is the default router being shipped by Comcast
    presently, so there are/will be MANY customers in the US experiencing this problem.

JarrodLombardo, Nov 12, 2016
  3. JuryEagle34
    JuryEagle34 Guest
    Arris: Can't connect to Live with Xbox 360

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Can't connect to Live with Xbox 360
    I have an **** model TG1682G (with Xfinity) and cannot connect to Live. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Getting the Nat error message

JuryEagle34, Nov 12, 2016
  4. JarrodLombardo Win User

Cannot connect to wireless network

Although the connection works over ethernet, that is an unacceptable solution. What is the Xbox or Arris doing wrong so that it cannot connect over the wireless? Is there a time estimate on a fix? The Arris is the default router being shipped by Comcast
    presently, so there are/will be MANY customers in the US experiencing this problem.
  5. johnchavis43 Win User

Status code 4099-40A3-1380-267F-C000-0185

Arris 862 g,wireless connection,Cannot process the update,40a3-416b-1600-267f-cooo-0185..ive tried everything in your troubleshooting guide .will not update from usb or cd which imwasted??WTF?
  6. bijord Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live

network name is one word, with a dash in the middle, but no spaces. I hit reset on the modem/router last night and then I was able to connect...but tonight no luck.

i cannot figure out how to change the Arris to Wireless G. No manual came with the device.
  7. ravenliesoftly Win User

Switched to Comcast **** all in one router, spotty connections

It is a Arris tg82. The connection will mostly fail connecting to the router. I changed it to manual settings, now it connects but I cannot connect to Xbox Live while my profile is signed in.

the UPnP I will have my roommate check as soon as he remembers the router information

I forgot. It is a Xbox 360S and wireless. It is impossible hardlining it since there is a 3 year old in the house
  8. VibroPlex Win User

XBL not Auto connecting with Black N wireless Adapter

And, what are you failing to connect to? Perhaps an Arris 862GC ?
Thema:

Arris: Cannot connect

1. Arris: Cannot connect - Similar Threads - Arris Cannot connect

2. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  3. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  4. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  5. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  6. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  7. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris: Arris DG3260 setup: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance....
  8. Arris: Unable to find wireless connections

Arris: Unable to find wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Unable to find wireless connections Sorry to hear you are having issues with wireless connections. Here is the Xbox troubleshoot page for this kind of issue. Hope this...
  9. Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections

Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections Hi QEmpire, try the following this article:...
  10. Arris: nat type

Arris: nat type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): nat type Hi SquareAcorn824, Thanks for reaching out to us today. If you're receiving a NAT warning when you connect to Xbox Live, see the Xbox One Multiplayer Game...