Arris: Can't connect to Live with Xbox 360

Discus and support Arris: Can't connect to Live with Xbox 360 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Can't connect to Live with Xbox 360 I have an **** model TG1682G (with Xfinity) and cannot connect to Live. Any help would be... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JuryEagle34, Nov 18, 2016.

1. JuryEagle34
    JuryEagle34 Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Can't connect to Live with Xbox 360
    I have an **** model TG1682G (with Xfinity) and cannot connect to Live. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Getting the Nat error message

:)

JuryEagle34, Nov 18, 2016
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox Live

Hey there Celentan!

The Arris TG862G/CT provided from Comcast do not work with the Xbox 360 Slim if you choose to connect your console to the wireless network of your Arris. Do you by any chance have the Xbox 360 Slim?

The Arris TG862G/CT is a troublemaker when it comes to connect to Xbox LIVE. Some users have connectivity issues even with a wired solution.

Could you start by making sure that UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) on your router is turned on.

post back and let us know how it goes.

taidara, Nov 18, 2016
  3. a1984jhill
    a1984jhill Guest
    Arris Arris CM450: need help!!

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): need help!!
    **** TG2482AL is NOT listed.. my xbox 360 says connected to live but cant open Hulu or any other apps just Netflix but very slow..and xbox is very close to wireless modem

a1984jhill, Nov 18, 2016
  4. taidara Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

Hey there Celentan!

The Arris TG862G/CT provided from Comcast do not work with the Xbox 360 Slim if you choose to connect your console to the wireless network of your Arris. Do you by any chance have the Xbox 360 Slim?

The Arris TG862G/CT is a troublemaker when it comes to connect to Xbox LIVE. Some users have connectivity issues even with a wired solution.

Could you start by making sure that UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) on your router is turned on.

post back and let us know how it goes.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox Can't connect to Internet but Internet is running on PC

6. BattleYak Win User

start here

Connection test works. It's connected fine. Then I go to multiplayer test and get an error "Can't get Teredo IP address"

Details as to my config.

Cable goes to Arris modem.

Arris modem is set to bridge mode.

Arris modem connected via ethernet to Apple airport extreme, which acts as wifi router for my house.

airport extreme ALSO has an ethernet cable connected directly to the xbox one.

But I'm still getting strict nat.

Plus the "can't get teredo IP" error.
  7. GMAN990 Win User

XBOX wont connect to network.

8. RobertBuckalew Win User

XBox rendered useless after 1.5hrs with support -- 0x80a40019

Arris router's are the number one failure on this forum ....they just have a hard time with xbox live lately , I would try and put that arris in bridge and plug the Xbox one up to the main port with nothing else connected. ..
Thema:

1. Arris: Can't connect to Live with Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Arris Can't connect

2. I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is...: I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is Asus rt ac56r and the Im confused cause nothing has changed when changing modem and internet speed from...
  3. : Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero

: Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero: : Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero Hello. A few months ago, we added the eero to add momentum to our internet access and all worked great. Just this past week, the Xbox will not...
  4. How to open NAT type on Arris Router

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to open NAT type on Arris Router: Thanks in advance if you can help! Model is Surfboard SBG6580-2 91799d6c-41d2-4497-a936-01ec2ee6e315
  5. Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue

Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TM602 (Modem): Xbox Connection Issue Try a wired ethernet connection to your network hardware and console. You may be getting signal interference if using WiFi....
  6. Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]

Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(] Hi Naïve, Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues with connection to the network. We recommend...
  7. Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference

Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference: Arris (Modems/Gateways): (SOLVED) IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference I FIGURED IT OUT (face palm) when i moved into this new house xfinity said the house was cable&wifi ready, of course that was...
  8. Arris: Xbox1internal network connection

Arris: Xbox1internal network connection: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Xbox1internal network connection Does sound like some ports aren't opening, are you running UPnP? Packet loss bothers me. I have had some wifi adaptors go bad but have...
  9. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  10. Arris: Can't update games

Arris: Can't update games: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Can't update games I was having trouble updating my games weither it's on a disc or digital download. I have 1.7 terabytes of external space and 98 gigabytes of internal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 arris sbg10 no wireless

2. xbox 360 slow download arris sbg10

3. xbox 360 arris router slow