Arris: Happened before and I was able to fix. Not this time though.

Discus and support Arris: Happened before and I was able to fix. Not this time though. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Happened before and I was able to fix. Not this time though. I all of a sudden started getting nat error messages and sure... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SinfulHvacman69, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Arris: Happened before and I was able to fix. Not this time though.

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Happened before and I was able to fix. Not this time though.
    I all of a sudden started getting nat error messages and sure enough my nat was showing moderate. I had been through this same thing a few years back and I was able to fix the issue, but nothing has worked this time. Any suggestions ? Thanks.

:)

SinfulHvacman69, Nov 11, 2016
  2. xBUDMAN666x
    xBUDMAN666x Guest
    Arris Arris DG860A: Double NAT

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG860A: Double NAT
    Same here. Happened about 2 weeks ago after the update. Have been on with support a few times and they tell me to call my ISP. I work for my isp. I’ve been though the network with my boss and there are no problems. Not to mention we have many other clients
    on our network using Xbox Live no problem. This is clearly Xbox software issue, we need a fix.

xBUDMAN666x, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Connectivity issues for Xbox live on two consoles. **** DG860 modem

Update - used another wireless router besides tying into the arris with both consoles. Apparently the arris modem can't support two consoles. Played one game online on the wireless console and didn't seem to have any issues. Fingers crossed. Not sure why
    the setup I had before worked for a couple weeks before al the connection issues though.

RandyBuffington-7947C3AD-0B47-49F7-8BB8-483AD8A3CD, Nov 11, 2016
  4. RandyBuffington-7947 Win User

Connectivity issues for Xbox live on two consoles. **** DG860 modem

Update - used another wireless router besides tying into the arris with both consoles. Apparently the arris modem can't support two consoles. Played one game online on the wireless console and didn't seem to have any issues. Fingers crossed. Not sure why
    the setup I had before worked for a couple weeks before al the connection issues though.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals

This has happened many times before with games showing 0% progress (even though you have achievements and play time in them) or gamerscore missing. It's likely another problem on Xbox's end, as it was the other times. If you check back later in the day,
    or possibly tomorrow, it should be fixed. This has happened to me as well, but it always fixes itself by the next day. Usually later the same day though.
  6. Misguided Llama Win User

Random Disconnection from Xbox Live

It may be a while before that can happen though and I need this problem fixing sooner than later
  7. JarrodLombardo Win User

Cannot connect to wireless network

Although the connection works over ethernet, that is an unacceptable solution. What is the Xbox or Arris doing wrong so that it cannot connect over the wireless? Is there a time estimate on a fix? The Arris is the default router being shipped by Comcast
    presently, so there are/will be MANY customers in the US experiencing this problem.
  8. ml3000 Win User

i cant join a party on MW3! why?!

It happened once to me before I got elite. but i was able to join another friends party where that person joined as well. I got elite and the update right around the same time though and that's when everything stopped working.
Thema:

Arris: Happened before and I was able to fix. Not this time though.

1. Arris: Happened before and I was able to fix. Not this time though. - Similar Threads - Arris Happened before

2. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  3. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  4. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  5. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  6. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  7. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris: Arris DG3260 setup: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance....
  8. Arris: Unable to find wireless connections

Arris: Unable to find wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Unable to find wireless connections Sorry to hear you are having issues with wireless connections. Here is the Xbox troubleshoot page for this kind of issue. Hope this...
  9. Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections

Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections Hi QEmpire, try the following this article:...
  10. Arris: nat type

Arris: nat type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): nat type Hi SquareAcorn824, Thanks for reaching out to us today. If you're receiving a NAT warning when you connect to Xbox Live, see the Xbox One Multiplayer Game...