Arris: Help

Discus and support Arris: Help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Help I actually have the artist tm822 and my Xbox one is not connecting even the ethernet cable... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EAZExxYOxxM1ND, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Arris: Help

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Help
    I actually have the artist tm822 and my Xbox one is not connecting even the ethernet cable

:)

EAZExxYOxxM1ND, Nov 19, 2016
  2. a1984jhill
    a1984jhill Guest
    Arris Arris CM450: need help!!

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): need help!!
    **** TG2482AL is NOT listed.. my xbox 360 says connected to live but cant open Hulu or any other apps just Netflix but very slow..and xbox is very close to wireless modem

a1984jhill, Nov 19, 2016
  3. Arris Arris CM900: HI EVERBODY

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM900 (Modem): HI EVERBODY
    i need help with connetons on xbox one i keep loseing on GTA5 LIVE THANK YOU

GOBADGERS2017, Nov 19, 2016
  4. K19117 Win User

"We couldn't get your latest saved data ". Need help please.

It is an Arris. Are they that bad if so can you help me out
  5. LGS-CBC181AD-F4FA-40 Win User

keep getting kicked off xbox live when playing online MP why is this happening with this game?

Guys, you can get a free gateway from Comcast that works. It's the Arris series. The TG862G and the TG852G Work fine! Just go and exchange it for an Arris or Cisco model. If you can't, the other option is to call Comcast and they will configure some settings
    to help you stay online. The Arris models are working for people that have the Technicolor TC8305C.
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox One lag issues

That's an Arris ....they have "known issues" if wireless ....move things around and try it wired or ditch the Arris and get a plain modem and a separate router (netgear).......might also try and reset the router to defaults and see if that helps it ......
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

XBox rendered useless after 1.5hrs with support -- 0x80a40019

The arris and the linksys are both router's , is the arris in "bridge mode" ?
  8. msheriff5461 Win User

Xbox live connection not succesful!@

@Tgeekster It is the Arris TG862G/CT, just called my service provider, will swap the router. Appriciate the help. @
Thema:

Arris: Help

1. Arris: Help - Similar Threads - Arris Help

2. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  3. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  4. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  5. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  6. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  7. Arris MP2150: media centre pc help me please

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Arris MP2150: media centre pc help me please: Arris (Set-top Boxes) MP2150: media centre pc help me please Hi Your Chrome Book might allow DNLA streaming, which the Xbox 360 will support. However the in-built Media Centre functions are...
  8. Arris Arris CM450: need help!!

Arris Arris CM450: need help!!: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): need help!! **** TG2482AL is NOT listed.. my xbox 360 says connected to live but cant open Hulu or any other apps just Netflix but very slow..and xbox...
  9. Arris: Nat type moderate help

Arris: Nat type moderate help: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Nat type moderate help Nat type moderate need help. Opened up ports was open before I run second Xbox one. Now always moderate 76b929b3-f12a-4fb4-b0ad-2e7d787f04a8
  10. Arris: Help me

Arris: Help me: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Help me I'm trying to get my nat type to open on my Xbox one. It has me on a port restricted nat please help 5e860b07-17cc-411b-b9e1-b4e4a6a3be72