Arris: Hi

Discus and support Arris: Hi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Hi Can it run more than one xbox at a time 7509345d-f40b-4ea6-91af-38e962102b42 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Sapper317th, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Sapper317th
    Sapper317th Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Hi
    Can it run more than one xbox at a time

:)

Sapper317th, Nov 7, 2016
  2. Arris Arris CM900: HI EVERBODY

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM900 (Modem): HI EVERBODY
    i need help with connetons on xbox one i keep loseing on GTA5 LIVE THANK YOU

GOBADGERS2017, Nov 7, 2016
  3. One Crashes After Time

Both the Linksys and the Arris are routers , with the Arris being the all time worst on this forum to have the very problem you describe...not sure what you can do since you share it with somebody else ...2 xbox ones on a setup like this , one will be dominate
    over the other and will win the battle over ports and traffic...are both devices in your apt or is the arris in his ? either way , any fix would also mess with his ... to get it right , you would need a different setup I'm thinking , the Linksys is probably
    ok , the arris , not so much...

RobertBuckalew, Nov 7, 2016
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

One Crashes After Time

Both the Linksys and the Arris are routers , with the Arris being the all time worst on this forum to have the very problem you describe...not sure what you can do since you share it with somebody else ...2 xbox ones on a setup like this , one will be dominate
    over the other and will win the battle over ports and traffic...are both devices in your apt or is the arris in his ? either way , any fix would also mess with his ... to get it right , you would need a different setup I'm thinking , the Linksys is probably
    ok , the arris , not so much...
  5. GMAN990 Win User

XBOX wont connect to network.

6. GMAN990 Win User

Opinions on an aggravating connection issue

Hi,

Its is possible to bypass the Netgear and (as a test) connect direct to the Arris to see if the same problem occurs?
  7. GMAN990 Win User

Connecting to my wireless network.

Hi,

Are you using the Arris TG862? I assume you are using wireless,does work ok?
  8. GMAN990 Win User

Switched to Comcast **** all in one router, spotty connections

Hi,

Have you spoken to comcast about switching this arris to bridge mode? what is the exact model of netgear?
Thema:

1. Arris: Hi - Similar Threads - Arris

2. I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is...: I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is Asus rt ac56r and the Im confused cause nothing has changed when changing modem and internet speed from...
  3. : Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero

: Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero: : Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero Hello. A few months ago, we added the eero to add momentum to our internet access and all worked great. Just this past week, the Xbox will not...
  4. How to open NAT type on Arris Router

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to open NAT type on Arris Router: Thanks in advance if you can help! Model is Surfboard SBG6580-2 91799d6c-41d2-4497-a936-01ec2ee6e315
  5. Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue

Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TM602 (Modem): Xbox Connection Issue Try a wired ethernet connection to your network hardware and console. You may be getting signal interference if using WiFi....
  6. Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]

Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(] Hi Naïve, Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues with connection to the network. We recommend...
  7. Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference

Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference: Arris (Modems/Gateways): (SOLVED) IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference I FIGURED IT OUT (face palm) when i moved into this new house xfinity said the house was cable&wifi ready, of course that was...
  8. Arris: Xbox1internal network connection

Arris: Xbox1internal network connection: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Xbox1internal network connection Does sound like some ports aren't opening, are you running UPnP? Packet loss bothers me. I have had some wifi adaptors go bad but have...
  9. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  10. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b