Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference

Discus and support Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): (SOLVED) IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference I FIGURED IT OUT (face palm) when i moved into this new house xfinity said the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DrewB✔️, Dec 28, 2019.

1. DrewB✔️
    DrewB✔️ Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): (SOLVED) IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference
    I FIGURED IT OUT (face palm) when i moved into this new house xfinity said the house was cable&wifi ready, of course that was a lie so i had to manually assign my iphone’s Wifi address ( MAC Address ) To my XB1’s wireless MAC... That way i could get free
    xfinity WIFI/HOTSPOT so we could stream netflix & hulu until we had the cable/internet installed, which was like 4-5 days later. when that finally happened i just popped that ethernet cord in the XB1 and played games with a wired connection for 7 months without
    clearing the MAC address on the XB1, but about a week ago i moved my XB1 into the living room, and went WIRELESS!!! I totally forgot about it until 12-27-19 at 1:30am CT when i went into my iphone’s—settings>general>about:> when i scrolled down and spotted
    a MAC address I ENTERED and wrote down about thirty times this week, it was the same as my XB1 wireless mac and it instantly hit me ( FLASH BACK ) that i changed it !!!

:)

DrewB✔️, Dec 28, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference

Hi DrewB✔️

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. FreakRoach Win User

(SOLVED) IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference

If your modem/router supports dual band then use the 2.4 band for your phone and 5 Ghz for Xbox, or vice versa. This will prevent interference.
  4. R6 qlone Win User

Have you tried setting one of the devices up with a static IP address?
    Yessir
  5. DrewB✔️ Win User

I FIGURED IT OUT (face palm) when i moved into this new house xfinity said the house was cable&wifi ready, of course that was a lie so i had to manually assign my iphone’s Wifi address ( MAC Address ) To my XB1’s wireless MAC... That way i could get free
    xfinity WIFI/HOTSPOT so we could stream netflix & hulu until we had the cable/internet installed, which was like 4-5 days later. when that finally happened i just popped that ethernet cord in the XB1 and played games with a wired connection for 7 months without
    clearing the MAC address on the XB1, but about a week ago i moved my XB1 into the living room, and went WIRELESS!!! I totally forgot about it until 12-27-19 at 1:30am CT when i went into my iphone’s—settings>general>about:> when i scrolled down and spotted
    a MAC address I ENTERED and wrote down about thirty times this week, it was the same as my XB1 wireless mac and it instantly hit me ( FLASH BACK ) that i changed it !!!
  6. DrewB✔️ Win User

I have not how is that done? Modem Admin tool?
Thema:

1. Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference - Similar Threads - Arris IPhone8 xboxone

2. Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TM602 (Modem): Xbox Connection Issue Try a wired ethernet connection to your network hardware and console. You may be getting signal interference if using WiFi....
  3. Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]

Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(] Hi Naïve, Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues with connection to the network. We recommend...
  4. Arris: Xbox1internal network connection

Arris: Xbox1internal network connection: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Xbox1internal network connection Does sound like some ports aren't opening, are you running UPnP? Packet loss bothers me. I have had some wifi adaptors go bad but have...
  5. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  6. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  7. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  8. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  9. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  10. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris: Arris DG3260 setup: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance....