Arris: its been 4 days and not arrir or hp support can get me on muli player games

Discus and support Arris: its been 4 days and not arrir or hp support can get me on muli player games in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): its been 4 days and not arrir or hp support can get me on muli player games can someone please help ive spent so many hrs in... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by loyal13, Nov 23, 2016.

1. loyal13
    loyal13 Guest

Arris: its been 4 days and not arrir or hp support can get me on muli player games

Arris (Modems/Gateways): its been 4 days and not arrir or hp support can get me on muli player games
    can someone please help ive spent so many hrs in the past 4 days trying to get on multi player games xbox360 live

im running a **** nvg 589, this is insane

:)

loyal13, Nov 23, 2016
  2. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    Why I am getting a PS4 first. ( Non Fanboy)

Well the people that are getting the PS4 WILL be spending $50/year to get muli-player this round of consoles. so everything boils down to the $100 difference

proneto911, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Xenaphobia10
    Xenaphobia10 Guest
    Cannot level up

I have been playing as level 50 for the past 3 days I can't seem to level up every time a game ends I can no longer see my Hp bar load up its really irritating please help me I have tried contacting xbox support but they told em they could not assist me
    today *sigh*

Xenaphobia10, Nov 23, 2016
  4. proneto911 Win User

Why I am getting a PS4 first. ( Non Fanboy)

Well the people that are getting the PS4 WILL be spending $50/year to get muli-player this round of consoles. so everything boils down to the $100 difference
  5. vincentgrice Win User

Grand theft auto online money

Support will not work for me. I get an error message every time. Its honestly kinda stupid its been happening for 4 days
  6. Drwster Win User

Xbox One, Xbox Live and Timewarner Cable: Unable to connect to any live/multiplayer games.

Same exact Issue

Time Warner cable Customer - Cincinnati, Ohio

Everything works except multiplayer. I have to test my connection with the game open and running in order for it to work.

Arris Cable Modem as well. Have open NAT, 4 iPhones, 4 laptops, a 360 and One, and an HP printer. No issues with any of my devices except for the One.
  7. RECONXODST Win User

muli player settings

Some Games Require a HDMI cable, and a certain Resolution on your tv to play multiplayer. For example Minecraft. It depends on the game.
  8. MurkinYoFace Win User

Disconnected from Halo 5 multiplayer matches

dude... i tried EVERYTHING its nothing my ISP or Xbox support can fix. its on 343s part to fix their servers which they arent doing. its been 4 days and i havent manage to get through a single match.
Thema:

1. Arris: its been 4 days and not arrir or hp support can get me on muli player games - Similar Threads - Arris been days

2. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  3. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  4. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  5. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  6. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  7. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris: Arris DG3260 setup: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance....
  8. Arris: Unable to find wireless connections

Arris: Unable to find wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Unable to find wireless connections Sorry to hear you are having issues with wireless connections. Here is the Xbox troubleshoot page for this kind of issue. Hope this...
  9. Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections

Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections Hi QEmpire, try the following this article:...
  10. Arris: nat type

Arris: nat type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): nat type Hi SquareAcorn824, Thanks for reaching out to us today. If you're receiving a NAT warning when you connect to Xbox Live, see the Xbox One Multiplayer Game...