Arris: Keeps going offline

Discus and support Arris: Keeps going offline in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Keeps going offline My **** won't stay connected for some reason? 3f4b60ee-2d9e-4df4-98bd-26f861455f47 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BigDarryl23, Oct 18, 2016.

1. BigDarryl23
    BigDarryl23 Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Keeps going offline
    My **** won't stay connected for some reason?

:)

BigDarryl23, Oct 18, 2016
  2. ASAP1Prime
    ASAP1Prime Guest
    Arris Arris NVG599: UPNP NOT SUCCESSFUL

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris NVG599: UPNP NOT SUCCESSFUL

ASAP1Prime, Oct 18, 2016
  3. Arris Arris CM900: HI EVERBODY

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM900 (Modem): HI EVERBODY
    i need help with connetons on xbox one i keep loseing on GTA5 LIVE THANK YOU

GOBADGERS2017, Oct 18, 2016
  4. Knight 7 Win User

My console keeps going offline

5. Miss Kleo Win User

My console keeps going offline

Hey Captain Dialup! We're happy to help you out here, to help us do that would you please review our

Start Here sticky
    guide and post back with the information requested in bold. :)
  6. taidara Win User

Error code: 80151901 "Your console cannot connect to Xbox live."

Thank you!

What is the model number of your Arris modem?

Do you have the option to connect the Xbox directly to the Arris modem?

Have you tried to reset the Powerline adapter's and pair them back up?

Keep us posted!
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

Wont stay connected - Disconnects every few seconds - BrightHouse

the Arris dg1670 is your modem , the actiontec wcb3000n is a Wireless Network Extender , the arris should be the only one getting the internet signal from your isp , if the actiontec wcb3000n is also hooked to coax cable , its probably using a Moca connection
    instead of Ethernet ....you could try plugging your xbox into the Arris instead of the Actiontec but the Arris gateways like you have from brighthouse have been the absolute worst ones to go down for some reason...if you plug into the arris and its still
    a no go , I would call your isp and see if they will replace it , they should be aware of the issue...
  8. LGS-CBC181AD-F4FA-40 Win User

keep getting kicked off xbox live when playing online MP why is this happening with this game?

Guys, you can get a free gateway from Comcast that works. It's the Arris series. The TG862G and the TG852G Work fine! Just go and exchange it for an Arris or Cisco model. If you can't, the other option is to call Comcast and they will configure some settings
    to help you stay online. The Arris models are working for people that have the Technicolor TC8305C.
Thema:

1. Arris: Keeps going offline - Similar Threads - Arris Keeps going

2. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  3. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  4. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  5. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  6. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  7. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris: Arris DG3260 setup: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance....
  8. Arris: Unable to find wireless connections

Arris: Unable to find wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Unable to find wireless connections Sorry to hear you are having issues with wireless connections. Here is the Xbox troubleshoot page for this kind of issue. Hope this...
  9. Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections

Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections Hi QEmpire, try the following this article:...
  10. Arris Arris TG862G: I keep getting kicked from Xbox Live!

Arris Arris TG862G: I keep getting kicked from Xbox Live!: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG862G (Xfinity Firmware): I keep getting kicked from Xbox Live! Here is a troubleshooting guide that may help with that Xbox One Disconnection Help | Xbox Live...