Arris: Known Issues

Discus and support Arris: Known Issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues **** DG1670(**** Firmware) Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - admin Password -... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues
    **** DG1670(**** Firmware)

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - password

Known Issues

*There are currently no known issues for this device*

:)

XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014
  2. XBR Dionysus
    XBR Dionysus Guest

Login Information

• Gateway – 192.168.0.1
    • Username – admin
    • Password – password

Known Issues

There are currently no known issues with this device.

XBR Dionysus, Aug 29, 2014
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest

Login Information

• Gateway - 10.0.0.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - password

Known Issues

On February 15, 2014, Microsoft released a mandatory system update for the Xbox One that also addresses an issue impacting multiplayer gaming over Wi-Fi. Specifically the Xbox One issue affected **** XB2 (TG852/TG862) integrated wireless gateways
    being used in areas that support IPv6 enabled broadband. Xbox One consoles not using WiFi, or other Comcast Gateways or service areas were not affected. For more information about the patch please visit Xbox
    One operating system versions
    . Comcast and Microsoft have collaborated closely since this issue was discovered and are happy to report that this issue has been resolved.

The Xbox may not be able to connect wirelessly to this device, or suffer from lag and intermittent disconnections. This is due to firewall setting that can cause MTU, Live Connection Error or Can't Access the Internet errors in older versions of this devices
    Firmware. To resolve these issues, you will need to update devices Firmware to version
    7.6.59c or later. Please see the Firmware Update section for instructions on how to update your devices firmware.

XB1R Athena, Aug 29, 2014
  4. ApachecNative Win User

hello thatloco twc tech lied to you it has been proven that the modems twc has will not run both on open nat service.most of the time with there modems the problem is the tap on the line outside on the pole getting water in it or the tap has gone bad.
    causing the modem not to work right. i have been having this problem for the last 3yrs with twc and trying get them to fix the right thing is next to impossible. even harder now that they are selling out by march 2016 to ither comcast or charter.they dont
    want to spend anymore money on repairs.and if you call for tech to come out all they do is cancel.with excuse that its there machine that puts the single out to your area being change out because of to low of speeds for the amount of customers of twc in that
    area.best fix change companies if you can that has modems that will support gaming
  5. ecafrettuC Win User

Teredo Ip address errors are caused by two things, the console's software or the network has updated to ipv6. Either a factory reset for the software issues or you need to set a static ip, include a dmz, lower your firewall (not all the way off lowest setting),
    and enable your zero config under device discovery.
  6. that guy12387984 Win User

7. SSondag Win User

Keep getting disconnected randomly

There is a known incompatible issue with the Xbox and the Comcast Arris Modem. See if you can get Comcast to bring you a modem that is not an Arris model.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox 360 randomly disconnecting from live, giving error messages that seem irrelevant.

Thanks for the information, zajjiow!

With Arris gateways similar to the one you own, there known issues regarding random disconnects similar to what you have described. I recommend checking out our

Arris TG862G Known Issues post and update the Arris' firmware to version 7.6.59c or later.

After you have updated your device to it's latest firmware, post back and let us know if the issue persists or not! :)
Thema:

1. Arris: Known Issues - Similar Threads - Arris Known Issues

2. Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TM602 (Modem): Xbox Connection Issue Try a wired ethernet connection to your network hardware and console. You may be getting signal interference if using WiFi....
  3. Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]

Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(] Hi Naïve, Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues with connection to the network. We recommend...
  4. Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference

Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference: Arris (Modems/Gateways): (SOLVED) IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference I FIGURED IT OUT (face palm) when i moved into this new house xfinity said the house was cable&wifi ready, of course that was...
  5. Arris: Xbox1internal network connection

Arris: Xbox1internal network connection: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Xbox1internal network connection Does sound like some ports aren't opening, are you running UPnP? Packet loss bothers me. I have had some wifi adaptors go bad but have...
  6. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  7. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  8. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  9. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  10. Arris: Known Issues

Arris: Known Issues: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues hello thatloco twc tech lied to you it has been proven that the modems twc has will not run both on open nat service.most of the time with there modems...