Arris: MAC Filter

Discus and support Arris: MAC Filter in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): MAC Filter **** DG1670(**** Firmware) Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - admin Password - password... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): MAC Filter
    **** DG1670(**** Firmware)

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - password
    MAC Filter

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Log into the router by entering the default gateway into the address bar (192.168.0.1) of the internet browser.
    3. The router will then prompt for a user name and password. The default is that user name is "admin" and the password is “password”.
    4. From the menu on the top select Wireless.
    5. From the submenu on the top select Wireless Setup.
    6. Select MAC Address Control from the left.
    7. From the drop down menu select None.
    8. Select Apply.

:)

XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014
  2. keaganator
    keaganator Guest
    Arris Arris DG860A: MAC address

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG860A: MAC address
    how do you filter the MAC addresses ?

keaganator, Aug 29, 2014
  3. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest
    Arris: MAC Filtering

Arris (Modems/Gateways): MAC Filtering
    **** TG1672 (**** Firmware)

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - password
    MAC Filtering

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
    3. Enter the username and password if the gateway asks.(admin/password)
    4. From the menu on the top select Wireless.
    5. From the submenu on the top select Wireless Setup.
    6. Click on MAC Address Control from the left.
    7. From the drop down menu select None.
    8. Click Apply.

XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014
  4. WILD WILL HICUP Win User

what are you guy's doing..? all year my xbox has worked on my router.. now it dont I want to no why these changes are being made with no heads up or at-least a warning. I dont have the money to go out and buy a new router, the one I have works just fine...
    any ideas?
  5. Skwurly420 Win User

Figured out what I asked before
  6. mrgrrape Win User

this really helped me

thanks guys!
  7. ContentMirror20 Win User

It says the username or password is invalid. This isn't that helpful.
  8. XBF Esteban R Win User

Arris Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address

Hello there lovestheganja28!

If you have tried the previously posted troubleshooting steps, then can I ask, how are you connected?

Wired or wirelessly?

Does it recognize that your network is set up at all?

If it does, what happens when you go to Network Settings and test your Multiplayer Connection?

If the previously posted steps didn't help, then I would try referring to our guide entitled ”I get an error message when I run
    the ‘Test multiplayer connection’ on Xbox One
    ” and/or make sure that your network is setup the way it's outlined on our support page

Network settings on Xbox One

Give that information a look through and let us know how that helped with the issue you're dealing with.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Arris: MAC Filter - Similar Threads - Arris MAC Filter

2. Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TM602 (Modem): Xbox Connection Issue Try a wired ethernet connection to your network hardware and console. You may be getting signal interference if using WiFi....
  3. Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]

Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(] Hi Naïve, Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues with connection to the network. We recommend...
  4. Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference

Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference: Arris (Modems/Gateways): (SOLVED) IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference I FIGURED IT OUT (face palm) when i moved into this new house xfinity said the house was cable&wifi ready, of course that was...
  5. Arris: Xbox1internal network connection

Arris: Xbox1internal network connection: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Xbox1internal network connection Does sound like some ports aren't opening, are you running UPnP? Packet loss bothers me. I have had some wifi adaptors go bad but have...
  6. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  7. Arris Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address

Arris Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address Hello there lovestheganja28! If you have tried the previously posted troubleshooting steps, then can I ask, how are you...
  8. Arris Arris TM802: MAC address issues, wifi not working for the xbox

Arris Arris TM802: MAC address issues, wifi not working for the xbox: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TM802 (Modem): MAC address issues, wifi not working for the xbox Hi Pug, To check if the modem is filtering out the MAC address it would require to sign in to the...
  9. Arris Arris DG860A: MAC address

Arris Arris DG860A: MAC address: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG860A: MAC address how do you filter the MAC addresses ? c370e685-5b6c-490d-b23d-943f826fb9fa
  10. Arris: MAC Filtering

Arris: MAC Filtering: Arris (Modems/Gateways): MAC Filtering **** TG1672 (**** Firmware) Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - admin Password - password MAC Filtering Open a web browser. Enter...