Arris MP2000: No picture when connecting Spectrum DCX3200-M box to Xbox One

Discus and support Arris MP2000: No picture when connecting Spectrum DCX3200-M box to Xbox One in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Set-top Boxes) MP2000: No picture when connecting Spectrum DCX3200-M box to Xbox One I'd check the troubleshooting steps here to see if they... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Rick L_, May 30, 2018.

1. Rick L_
    Rick L_ Guest

Arris (Set-top Boxes) MP2000: No picture when connecting Spectrum DCX3200-M box to Xbox One
    I'd check the troubleshooting steps here to see if they help resolve your issue: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

How did you test the HDMI cable? I'd still be skeptical because the different devices can handle HDCP differently and still be the cause of the problem.

:)

Rick L_, May 30, 2018
  2. Denon AVR-1507 can't turn on or off but mute and volume commands work

The cable box is from Shaw, the make is Arris and the model is DCX3200-M. The code set is C1376.

The TV code set is T1480.

snowcrash2008, May 30, 2018
  3. il migs
    il migs Guest
    xbox won't change channels through voice commend nor controller

I am having the some problem. I have a Arris MP2000 STB from WOW (Chicagoland). Any help will be appreciated. Anyone know the IR code?

il migs, May 30, 2018
  4. Arris MP2000: No picture when connecting Spectrum DCX3200-M box to Xbox One

PalmettoBling, Jul 15, 2018
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

I'd check the troubleshooting steps here to see if they help resolve your issue: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

How did you test the HDMI cable? I'd still be skeptical because the different devices can handle HDCP differently and still be the cause of the problem.
  6. snowcrash2008 Win User

Denon AVR-1507 can't turn on or off but mute and volume commands work

The cable box is from Shaw, the make is Arris and the model is DCX3200-M. The code set is C1376.

The TV code set is T1480.
  7. zeropilot Win User

Xbox One - can't change channels

I entered my brand is Arris and select the MP2000 model (closest thing to the MP2050NR). It's spotty, ie sometimes it just goes to channel 2 instead of 200.
  8. il migs Win User

xbox won't change channels through voice commend nor controller

I am having the some problem. I have a Arris MP2000 STB from WOW (Chicagoland). Any help will be appreciated. Anyone know the IR code?
  9. RemoTheTurk Win User

Live TV picture is flickering.

To add, my cable box picture does not do this when directly connected, as well as my xbox one's picture does not flicker in any other menu or in game
Thema:

1. Arris MP2000: No picture when connecting Spectrum DCX3200-M box to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Arris MP2000 picture

2. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  3. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  4. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  5. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris: Arris DG3260 setup: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance....
  6. Arris: Unable to find wireless connections

Arris: Unable to find wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Unable to find wireless connections Sorry to hear you are having issues with wireless connections. Here is the Xbox troubleshoot page for this kind of issue. Hope this...
  7. Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections

Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections Hi QEmpire, try the following this article:...
  8. Arris: nat type

Arris: nat type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): nat type Hi SquareAcorn824, Thanks for reaching out to us today. If you're receiving a NAT warning when you connect to Xbox Live, see the Xbox One Multiplayer Game...
  9. Arris Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address

Arris Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address Hello there lovestheganja28! If you have tried the previously posted troubleshooting steps, then can I ask, how are you...
  10. Arris Arris TG862G: mi xbox no conecta a mi red wifi [Edit - Translation] - my xbox does not ...

Arris Arris TG862G: mi xbox no conecta a mi red wifi [Edit - Translation] - my xbox does not ...: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG862G (Arris Firmware): mi xbox no conecta a mi red wifi [Edit - Translation] - my xbox does not connect to my wifi network Hello Carlos, Thank you for bringing...