Arris: Multiple Console Support

Discus and support Arris: Multiple Console Support in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support **** DG1670(**** Firmware) Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - admin... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support
    **** DG1670(**** Firmware)

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - password
    Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

:)

XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014
  2. XBR Dionysus
    XBR Dionysus Guest

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.2.1
    • Username - N/A (None)
    • Password - N/A (None)

Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

XBR Dionysus, Aug 29, 2014
  3. XB1R Apollo
    XB1R Apollo Guest

**** WTM652

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.2.1
    • Username - N/A (None)
    • Password - N/A (None)

Multiple Console Support

XB1R Apollo, Aug 29, 2014
  4. E_chin Win User

how can i choose which console will be my main one? the one i have set to my home console often gets disconnected randomly from XBL.
  5. EricSchaefer Win User

If I continue to use this gateway and attach a router that supports multiple xboxes would I be able to have Open NAT for all devices or do I have to remove the gateway altogether?
    That would work, you would just have to make sure the new router would broadcast it's own signal. And it would have a separate login IP Address from your current one (which is most likely 10.0.0.1). You would have a whole new WiFi name and password as well.
    It would be best to disable wifi on the Gateway, so you dont have two signals running at once. But with two devices, it can slow down the connection speed overall, so it would be best to just contact your provider and tell them you have your own router, and
    would like to swap out the gateway for a regular cable modem.
  6. BdoubleyouR Win User

i had the same exact problem man i run to 360s on one network came home and bam nat type strict try resetting your UPnP like disable it save settings then turn off the modem then turn modem back on and enable it and it should work it worked for me anyways
  7. Malacath Win User

Multiple Console Support

I am able to have open NATs in Xbox one and xbox 360 simultaneously. Both devices require port 3074 and both have open NATs.
  8. tiny 8U88LES Win User

Multiple Console Support

I have 2 X1's and a 360 in an ASUS RT-AC87U router and having problems with moderate and strict NAT's. Not sure what's going on--can someone give me advice? I guess this router doesn't support multiple consoles?
Thema:

1. Arris: Multiple Console Support - Similar Threads - Arris Multiple Console

2. Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TM602 (Modem): Xbox Connection Issue Try a wired ethernet connection to your network hardware and console. You may be getting signal interference if using WiFi....
  3. Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]

Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(] Hi Naïve, Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues with connection to the network. We recommend...
  4. Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference

Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference: Arris (Modems/Gateways): (SOLVED) IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference I FIGURED IT OUT (face palm) when i moved into this new house xfinity said the house was cable&wifi ready, of course that was...
  5. Arris: Xbox1internal network connection

Arris: Xbox1internal network connection: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Xbox1internal network connection Does sound like some ports aren't opening, are you running UPnP? Packet loss bothers me. I have had some wifi adaptors go bad but have...
  6. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  7. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  8. Arris: **** SBR-AC3200P Multiple console support?

Arris: **** SBR-AC3200P Multiple console support?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): **** SBR-AC3200P Multiple console support? Does the **** Surfboard SBR-AC3200P with Firmware 1.0.5-G00 support multiple Xbox One consoles with open nat? or even multiple...
  9. Arris: **** TG1682G Multiple Xbox Ones

Arris: **** TG1682G Multiple Xbox Ones: Arris (Modems/Gateways): **** TG1682G Multiple Xbox Ones Does the **** TG1682G support multiple Xbox Ones for Open NAT? I've seen articles all over, some saying they've been successful, some say...
  10. Arris: Multiple Console Support

Arris: Multiple Console Support: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support **** TG1672 (**** Firmware) Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - admin Password - password Multiple Console Support We have...