Arris: My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event

Discus and support Arris: My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event Hey, Ten! I'm unsure what game you are talking... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TenPlanet614585, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Arris: My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event

Arris (Modems/Gateways): My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event
    Hey, Ten!

I'm unsure what game you are talking about. Because the Solitaire Collection just launched Events, it could be that you are playing that, however Bingo also has World items.

For Solitaire, every day is a new Event for this first week, and you will be able to participate in others. Because of these being timed, there is no way that the Events can be extended.

Are you able to post back with what game you are trying to play? We can start from there for our troubleshooting. Thanks!

:)

TenPlanet614585, Dec 12, 2016
  2. world tour event won't load

every time I try to access, it says it is having trouble connecting to the internet.

Flipperdo55-[xboxvenue], Dec 12, 2016
  3. LoftedAsh8
    LoftedAsh8 Guest
    World tour event won't load.

The feedback says they are having trouble connecting to the internet. How can that be when I am already connected to solitaire collection,

LoftedAsh8, Dec 12, 2016
  4. Arris: My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event

Hey, Ten!

I'm unsure what game you are talking about. Because the Solitaire Collection just launched Events, it could be that you are playing that, however Bingo also has World items.

For Solitaire, every day is a new Event for this first week, and you will be able to participate in others. Because of these being timed, there is no way that the Events can be extended.

Are you able to post back with what game you are trying to play? We can start from there for our troubleshooting. Thanks!

Misses Quinzel, Dec 14, 2016
Thema:

Arris: My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event

1. Arris: My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event - Similar Threads - Arris world tour

2. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  3. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  4. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  5. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  6. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  7. Arris: Arris DG3260 setup

Arris: Arris DG3260 setup: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Arris DG3260 setup Hello Jack, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the gateway/router is through your ISP, you can always call them for assistance....
  8. Arris: Unable to find wireless connections

Arris: Unable to find wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Unable to find wireless connections Sorry to hear you are having issues with wireless connections. Here is the Xbox troubleshoot page for this kind of issue. Hope this...
  9. Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections

Arris Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections Hi QEmpire, try the following this article:...
  10. Arris: nat type

Arris: nat type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): nat type Hi SquareAcorn824, Thanks for reaching out to us today. If you're receiving a NAT warning when you connect to Xbox Live, see the Xbox One Multiplayer Game...