Arris: Nat type moderate help

Discus and support Arris: Nat type moderate help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Nat type moderate help Nat type moderate need help. Opened up ports was open before I run second Xbox one. Now always moderate... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AoG Thanatos, Jan 2, 2017.

1. AoG Thanatos
    AoG Thanatos Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Nat type moderate help
    Nat type moderate need help. Opened up ports was open before I run second Xbox one. Now always moderate

:)

AoG Thanatos, Jan 2, 2017
  2. CurtisRiley
    CurtisRiley Guest
    Arris: can not host a game NAT Type : Strict

Arris (Modems/Gateways): can not host a game NAT Type : Strict
    need help to understand how to remove NAT Type: Strict so I can Host my party in the game

CurtisRiley, Jan 2, 2017
  3. ALVAREZ206
    ALVAREZ206 Guest
    Arris: Help me

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Help me
    I'm trying to get my nat type to open on my Xbox one. It has me on a port restricted nat please help

ALVAREZ206, Jan 2, 2017
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Arris: nat type

Hi SquareAcorn824,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. If you're receiving a NAT warning when you connect to Xbox Live, see the
    Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution. To
    let your Xbox One console communicate with Xbox Live, you might have to open or forward ports, which means you'll be making a configuration change to your firewall or network hardware, such as a router. (this will make your NAT open)

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
    You can find information about opening ports on your router at the
    Port Forward website. This website lists commonly used ports for various apps and games, but if your router isn't listed
    or you need more help, contact your Internet service provider.
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Moderate NAT type help?

St0pe were/are you running the latest version of firmware on the SMC that is listed on their website? (just checking everything basically)
  6. St0pe Win User

Moderate NAT type help?

Taidara - I have the wireless turned off, and DMZ mode forwarding the the linksys router's internet ip address. Also it isn't my schools internet, I live in an apartment and have my own cable subscription from a well known isp down here, so I doubt they're
    blocking any of the ports, but I'm not sure.

Vibroplex - I figured you should be using one or the other, but if I do have the ports forwarded, why is the nat type only open when using ethernet if UPnP is enabled?
  7. taidara Win User

Moderate NAT type help?

Hey there St0pe!

Firstly. Since you have two devices doing NAT could you tell us if you have configure your "SMC8014WN-RES router / cable modem" into bridge mode.

[quote user="St0pe"]

So I've been having some trouble with my xbl connection at college.[/quote] Have you checked if they are blocking any network ports used by Xbox LIVE?

Xbox LIVE requires the following ports to be open:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
  8. VibroPlex Win User

Moderate NAT type help?

UPnP does not get along well with Port Forwarding. If you use Port Forwarding, turn off UPnP.
Thema:

1. Arris: Nat type moderate help - Similar Threads - Arris Nat type

2. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  3. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b
  4. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  5. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  6. Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof

Arris Arris DG1670: MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG1670: (Arris dg3270) MY ISP is flawless. Second I play xbox my ping goes through the roof Hi Mack, It can get confusing yes. If you are unsure you can call your...
  7. Arris: nat type

Arris: nat type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): nat type Hi SquareAcorn824, Thanks for reaching out to us today. If you're receiving a NAT warning when you connect to Xbox Live, see the Xbox One Multiplayer Game...
  8. Arris Arris NVG599: nat type strict

Arris Arris NVG599: nat type strict: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris NVG599: nat type strict Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution If you can't find it contact...
  9. Arris Arris DG860A: Double NAT

Arris Arris DG860A: Double NAT: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG860A: Double NAT Same here. Happened about 2 weeks ago after the update. Have been on with support a few times and they tell me to call my ISP. I work for my isp....
  10. Arris: can not host a game NAT Type : Strict

Arris: can not host a game NAT Type : Strict: Arris (Modems/Gateways): can not host a game NAT Type : Strict need help to understand how to remove NAT Type: Strict so I can Host my party in the game 59d1063b-90a8-4598-b3f7-fdf79ad9c975