Arris: nat type

Discus and support Arris: nat type in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): nat type Hi SquareAcorn824, Thanks for reaching out to us today. If you're receiving a NAT warning when you connect to Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SquarerAcorn824, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Arris: nat type

Arris (Modems/Gateways): nat type
    Hi SquareAcorn824,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. If you're receiving a NAT warning when you connect to Xbox Live, see the
    Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution. To
    let your Xbox One console communicate with Xbox Live, you might have to open or forward ports, which means you'll be making a configuration change to your firewall or network hardware, such as a router. (this will make your NAT open)

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
    You can find information about opening ports on your router at the
    Port Forward website. This website lists commonly used ports for various apps and games, but if your router isn't listed
    or you need more help, contact your Internet service provider.

:)

SquarerAcorn824, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Arris: nat type

1. Arris: nat type - Similar Threads - Arris nat type

2. Arris Arris VMS1100: what is the matter with live tv?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Arris Arris VMS1100: what is the matter with live tv?: Arris (Set-top Boxes) Arris VMS1100: what is the matter with live tv? It should still be working. Are you having an issue with it? 3f4240ad-5443-4e45-9676-02cf12bb4d0e
  3. Arris Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris NVG599: Router filtering MAC address Hello there lovestheganja28! If you have tried the previously posted troubleshooting steps, then can I ask, how are you...
  4. Arris Arris TG862G: mi xbox no conecta a mi red wifi [Edit - Translation] - my xbox does not ...

Arris Arris TG862G: mi xbox no conecta a mi red wifi [Edit - Translation] - my xbox does not ...: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG862G (Arris Firmware): mi xbox no conecta a mi red wifi [Edit - Translation] - my xbox does not connect to my wifi network Hello Carlos, Thank you for bringing...
  5. Arris Arris TM802: MAC address issues, wifi not working for the xbox

Arris Arris TM802: MAC address issues, wifi not working for the xbox: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TM802 (Modem): MAC address issues, wifi not working for the xbox Hi Pug, To check if the modem is filtering out the MAC address it would require to sign in to the...
  6. Arris Arris TG862G: Server IP addresses

Arris Arris TG862G: Server IP addresses: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG862G (Xfinity Firmware): Server IP addresses Hello! What's the issue you're experiencing to begin with that's causing you to look for this information?...
  7. Arris Arris NVG599: nat type strict

Arris Arris NVG599: nat type strict: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris NVG599: nat type strict Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution If you can't find it contact...
  8. Arris Arris DG860A: Double NAT

Arris Arris DG860A: Double NAT: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG860A: Double NAT Same here. Happened about 2 weeks ago after the update. Have been on with support a few times and they tell me to call my ISP. I work for my isp....
  9. Arris: Nat type moderate help

Arris: Nat type moderate help: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Nat type moderate help Nat type moderate need help. Opened up ports was open before I run second Xbox one. Now always moderate 76b929b3-f12a-4fb4-b0ad-2e7d787f04a8
  10. Arris: can not host a game NAT Type : Strict

Arris: can not host a game NAT Type : Strict: Arris (Modems/Gateways): can not host a game NAT Type : Strict need help to understand how to remove NAT Type: Strict so I can Host my party in the game 59d1063b-90a8-4598-b3f7-fdf79ad9c975